Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

I supported the new changes Karma's made. But this new move throws it away. Unlike you I'll stand up for what I believe is right unlike you skipping around looking for someone/something to suck off of.

This is a highly inappropriate retort, Misr. Karma is standing up for what it believes in by putting NPO to sleep. You're standing up for what you believe in by acting like a clown.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This new move? NPO can pay this off in 6 months. Damn Karma is so evil.

I love how now that Karma wants reps, it is all of a sudden okay by them to demand massive reps; it is not evil; rather, it is perfectly acceptable.

Grow a backbone ya'll, and find something you actually stand for. :rolleyes:

Edited by F15pilotX

Luckily 300k of 450k tech isnt even 1/4, which by proportion is much lighter than what was stolen from Athens and approved by your alliance. Then again, TPF signed off on a lot of crimes back then with your bloody pens.

Stumpy, that would be after 14 more days of war at 90% which we would have lost over 200 tech and yes 350 per nation times 2 times the nations, not including if the nations attacking had WRCs or not. Making it over what we would have had with crippled banks.

I love how now that Karma wants reps, it is all of a sudden okay by them to demand massive reps; it is not evil; rather, it is perfectly acceptable.

Look up the word Karma before you post again.

Hey. Just a few things for you.

At the level of the nations we are talking about, 1 nuke can take out 80 tech.

14 of them take out 1120.

Not all nations will be hit for that full amount, but coupled with ground attacks, CM's and planes; you can bet that our total technology will not be "over 400k" by the end of 2 weeks of you nuking our banks.

And of our "many nations over 1,000 tech mark", 1/6 of them are near ZI.

Edit: Also, look closer. These reps also have to be paid by "a select handful of nations"

The nations Pacifica possesses that maintain over 1,000 technology can not be described with the term "handful". There are 178 nations above that mark, with 78 nations possessing above 2k technology. An additional two weeks of war would likely not lessen the number of Pacificans with 1k technology or more to a number less than 70. Besides, many Pacificans currently in the range of 1-2k technology still have sizeable warchests that could be utilised towards repurchasing a couple hundred technology or so, if Pacifica wished to increase the number of nations to be deal with reparations payments. As for your comment about 1/6 (wow, a sixth? Big deal.) of those nations nearing ZI, I wasn't aware that would stop them sending out technology reparations or made them unable to make some repurchases with left-over warchest funds.

Since you seem to be in the know, can you please give me a list of the evil atrocities done by NPO? I've asked several people several times and no one ever gives a clear answer. Which leads to two conclusions: 1. No one wants a set list that can be debunked, or 2. Karma doesn't want a list that shows who might have supported these atrocities in the past.

Sorry you need people to spoon feed you information and cannot read around to find these things that are generally discussed pretty exhaustively in a variety of threads yourself! Every person will list varying atrocities but a good overview has been provided for the slow out there by Stumpy earlier in this thread and quoted several times so I guess if you want to make the "NPO doesn't deserve this in return for all this" post you're probably going to make you can quote that and e-lawyer with it.

It's called "karma", you know what goes around comes around? You've dished it out, now let's see if you can take it, slick. I don't think you or your pathetic alliance has the grapes.

Once again you clearly need to look up what Karma means in a dictionary. Look up NPO's history, you'll find much of the same, and worse.

We stand for our name. We are making you pay for your crimes. Sorry you are finally on the receiving end of the beating stick. I know that probably hurts, but you need to suck it up and take what you deserve.

embarassment enough in your own words, such pixel hunters make me feel lame just looking at your rage posts, got get some edrink and find peace, this world wasn't build on ehominess just find your own center and stop !@#$%*ing at others

ps. Stumpy Jung Il your a huge jerkoff and stop being such because trust me no matter how many you rub off it wont' lift the virginity from your shoulders you all talk as though you've been !@#$%*^ by npo just get over youselvez jezuz :0 im' a happy person and my drunkness effcts my post, but sreiously Jung Il you embaras yourself

Edited by edpetner

I think you misread what I said. You're fighting us who you accuse of being the bad guys, and in fighting us, you've become the very monsters you sought to destroy. It's good they removed the radio silence because somebody needs to expose the complete BS that is the karma viewpoint.

Do you realize how funny that is coming from you? You're calling yourself a monster.

HAHAHAHA!!!!

To: Zian III From: Sileath Date: 6/13/2009 12:04:28 AM

Subject: Defeat Alert

Message: Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 5 spies, 4.88 infrastructure has been destroyed, 10.04 technology was lost and $66,426.22 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.

To: Mary the Fantabulous From: Sileath Date: 6/13/2009 12:05:24 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Sileath. You lost 383 soldiers and 57 tanks. You killed 434 soldiers and 9 tanks. Their forces razed 2.141 miles of your land, destroyed 5.019 technology, and destroyed 5.725 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $156,109.40 of your money and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Klonopin From: Sileath Date: 6/13/2009 12:34:28 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Sileath. You lost 2,873 soldiers and 504 tanks. You killed 2,868 soldiers and 303 tanks. Their forces razed 21.316 miles of your land, stole 5.019 technology, and destroyed 20.078 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Perpetual war works for me :awesome:

This is a highly inappropriate retort, Misr. Karma is standing up for what it believes in by putting NPO to sleep. You're standing up for what you believe in by acting like a clown.

You call that highly inapropriate when you rebut with a comment like that? Alright then. <_<

Huh? :huh: I am pretty sure beating you to a pulp and demanding that you change your ways is standing for something. Your thought process is confusing at best.

Despite the giant amounts of spin in the OP the basic point is right. Those reps are very high and the counter offer was good. Not accepting it tells me you most likely did not want peace going in. If that was the case you should not have offered peace.

I see what you are doing. Mention a past mistake in order to sideline the entire content of the post; so you can avoid addressing the point.

How long GATO had a viceroy for is completely unrelated to this basic fact:

The more you hit and nuke a nation, the less it will be able to pay in reps.

My point was your alliance both hit GATO and then made it a tech farm (though a voluntary one I'll admit) for over a year in direct contradiction to your first post.

That said you are also incorrect with this post. A nation can pay an infinite amount of reps no matter the nuking. It'll just take longer. That is a basic fact.

Luckily 300k of 450k tech isnt even 1/4, which by proportion is much lighter than what was stolen from Athens and approved by your alliance. Then again, TPF signed off on a lot of crimes back then with your bloody pens.

Yes you are right, 300/450 is not > .25 ... Please go back to school.(also the number is 300k + 8 billion so its much more than 300k) :).

Yes, the same GATO that you declared war on over the worst CB in CN history. The same GATO that you held your political captive for nearly a year. The same one that you put into bill lock in the first place while trying to force it to disband.

I'm so very glad we're in agreement about which of the numerous GATO's we were both talking about. :rolleyes:

The same GATO that is currently allied to the New Pacific Order, and the same GATO that'd probably enjoy it if you were to stop using their name as a rallying point.

Stumpy, that would be after 14 more days of war at 90% which we would have lost over 200 tech and yes 350 per nation times 2 times the nations, not including if the nations attacking had WRCs or not. Making it over what we would have had with crippled banks.

Crippled banks? A bank sends about 54 million a month, maximum. Given that most of the NPO banks now in peace mode have warchests well above 500 million I fail to see how two weeks of war would 'cripple' anything.

((sighs))

In all honesty; run the numbers...they are doable.

Hell, as a piss-ant 38k nation with a DRA I can push nearly 50 million and 900 tech by myself...per month. And NPO has how many not touched by war?

Give me a frakking break.

((edit)) Changed the 300 to 900. :)

Edited by Strykewolf

((sighs))

In all honesty; run the numbers...they are doable.

Hell, as a piss-ant 38k nation with a DRA I can push nearly 50 million and 300 tech by myself...per month. And NPO has how many not touched by war?

Give me a frakking break.

Exactly. RUN THE NUMBERS.

They work, unlike your words, they make you look bad.