Alpha Wolves Return (EX)

AL Bundy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/20/2021 at 4:48 AM, AL Bundy said:

I've spoke to them... not the case from my understanding... just and excuse from NG... really sad ya needed one hahaha

Nah it ain't an excuse. Anyone who's paid attention to global politics properly could've told ya FAN and NG are pals.

Enjoy the casualties everyone

1 hour ago, Smitty256 said:

Wasn't Alpha Wolves part of CLAWS? Does that mean that CLAWS is no longer CLAWS?

The reality is this, Bundy dropped the AA to raid like he usually does and fully planned to go join right back up and go right back to being gov again. Said raid exploded spectacularly in his face and CLAWS !@#$ bricks and slammed the door shut on his return. TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? TOO TRUE TO BE GOOD? We report, you decide.

39 minutes ago, Caustic said:

The reality is this, Bundy dropped the AA to raid like he usually does and fully planned to go join right back up and go right back to being gov again. Said raid exploded spectacularly in his face and CLAWS !@#$ bricks and slammed the door shut on his return. TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? TOO TRUE TO BE GOOD? We report, you decide.

So you are saying he has become Non Grata?

5 hours ago, Caustic said:

I'm fairly certain that if CLAWS chose to accept Bundy back, there's precisely nothing you could do about it.

15 hours ago, firingline said:

I'm fairly certain that if CLAWS chose to accept Bundy back, there's precisely nothing you could do about it.

Well now, then Bundy would have to admit that it WAS a rogue hit, and he was not actually quitting. And surely he'd never lie! 

1 hour ago, dane0 said:

Well now, then Bundy would have to admit that it WAS a rogue hit, and he was not actually quitting. And surely he'd never lie! 

Bundy wouldn't have to admit anything, and there's nothing you can do about it.

11 minutes ago, firingline said:

Bundy wouldn't have to admit anything, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Your friends in CLAWS are smart, I’m not convinced they’d want to deal with the drama of accepting a nation at war with a number of alliances. 

But yes, please continue to give us your opinion on what we can and can’t do. I’m always willing to get diplomatic lessons from the powerhouse that is Doomsquad. 

2 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Your friends in CLAWS are smart, I’m not convinced they’d want to deal with the drama of accepting a nation at war with a number of alliances. 

But yes, please continue to give us your opinion on what we can and can’t do. I’m always willing to get diplomatic lessons from the powerhouse that is Doomsquad. 

I don't think anyone particularly cares about the level of 'drama' NG can raise. I certainly don't.

Nobody cares until they need a CB and then oh gee we do care about that. Now pew pew. Oh my tech. No, I've completely forgotten how to fight. Did it always cost this much of my precious numbers. Please NG let it stop. Peace for all. Nobody cares again. Let the worm continue to eat its tail until the heat death of the universe.

Although I'd love to just be a dick, rejoin CLAWS gov after this is over and laugh as no one does a thing about it (like the last time) but I am tired of talking to you all and it takes up too much of my time hahahaha.

This game is all conversations and threats now.  My goal is to leave all the discords channels behind, stay off the OWF (not succeeding), and if you want to talk to me message me in game :) I might still stick around in an alliance, hell maybe ill join FAN, so far they seem to be nice guys but they would need to change their raid policy.

Again....I have no intentions to ever rejoin CLAWS, even as a member, due to the crying I'd hear that I'd be secretly running it in a back room.

Al

28 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Although I'd love to just be a dick, rejoin CLAWS gov after this is over and laugh as no one does a thing about it (like the last time) but I am tired of talking to you all and it takes up too much of my time hahahaha.

This game is all conversations and threats now.  My goal is to leave all the discords channels behind, stay off the OWF (not succeeding), and if you want to talk to me message me in game :) I might still stick around in an alliance, hell maybe ill join FAN, so far they seem to be nice guys but they would need to change their raid policy.

Again....I have no intentions to ever rejoin CLAWS, even as a member, due to the crying I'd hear that I'd be secretly running it in a back room.

Al

I'll message you in game just not to let you feel left alone, Al. ❤️

On the other hand you don't need to provide elaborate lies about your reasons not to go back to CLAWS, just admit that you want a change and be over with it!

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Al

Join NG. Chaos ensues. 

16 hours ago, jerdge said:

I'll message you in game just not to let you feel left alone, Al. ❤️

On the other hand you don't need to provide elaborate lies about your reasons not to go back to CLAWS, just admit that you want a change and be over with it!

My change is that I'm busy in RL and no time to stay up until 3am talking about drama in CN anymore. Gov role is not for me anymore. 

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

My change is that I'm busy in RL and no time to stay up until 3am talking about drama in CN anymore. Gov role is not for me anymore. 

Agreed. The same is valid for me since about 2008.

BTW it makes one think that being gov (and active/in an active alliance) in an asynchronous (not real time) browser game is that demanding... something must be wrong. But I digress.