Alpha Wolves Return (EX)

AL Bundy

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I haven't been following your whole thing, because unlike you, I was able to move on.  But I'd like to point out, you always had the option of just not logging in for 30 days and letting your nation expire.  Would have been more graceful.  Instead, you decided to start digging through the bedrock.  I dunno what to tell you, we remember the deeply personal s*** you did.  So when you post s*** like:

It just shows everyone that you have not grown and are likely incapable of growth, and that the apology tour was one big act.  Not gonna lie, you had me fooled, and I thought you were going to exit gracefully.  Instead, here you are.  I suppose you had to leave me with one final disappointment.

It was very easy for you to just believe everything that was said without even stopping by and ask or at least talk about it. It's what friends are supposed to do, right? Did you even cared about the "deeply personal sh*t" that was done to me? Oh right. You didn't even asked about that. Your words mean nothing to me anymore. The disappointment is very mutual. 

And I'm not digging bedrock. I'm reacting to your side. Go away and you won't hear from me, keep coming and I'll keep swinging. It doesn't get more complicated than that.. If I really wanted to "dig bedrock" and mess with your side, I could actually pull a Hitchcock and start spilling the beans about everything I know. Our sides were pretty tight for quite a while after all and I had access to all that information.  But hey, in my definition of friendship, what's said and done in friendship is never meant to be shared in enmity. Your side gets that last glimpse of my loyalty. A courtesy I wasn't given.

And for the record, I meant the things I said, but expecting me to dwell on it forever is a loser's game. That's past. I'm not headed that way. Don't care. Besides, you're the one bringing that up. I've been replying, talking about war, pixels and no more. If you wanna make it ooc, that's another story.

Anyway, I find ironic you talking about moving on yet it's your side that looks like they can't have enough of me. Let that sink in. I'll believe yours moved on when I see it. In the meantime, feel free to keep coming at me. I'm not going anywhere.

Best regards.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally did ask you in February, and you were upset that Caustic was trolling TPF.  That's pretty much it.  You lost your little mind over some mean words on Discord.

I ain't here to rehash the rest of the s***show, and generally, you aren't worth giving the time of day, I just wish you would have actually left gracefully when you said goodbye.  Would have been better for you as much as anyone else.

9 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Go eat sh*t.

You sound mad.

Remember when I told you not to do anything stupid? That you would have been allowed to surrender with Kashmir at the conclusion of the last war? That would have been the reasonable thing to do, but no you decided to try and blackmail Non Grata into giving you peace by threatening to sanction our allies, which you then did in a hissy fit when I didn’t act on your bluff.

We all could have walked away from the last 8 months of idiocy relatively unscathed besides a normal few weeks of war. Instead we find ourselves here: TPF is rebranded and you’re a rogue who will be at war until CCC decides you’ve earned the opportunity for peace. 

@AL Bundyis free to leave CLAWS  like anyone else is during peace.  Since he has though, he is on his own.  He knows how CLAWS works internally better than most.  

If he wants to rejoin CLAWS after working out something with FAN, that’s fine.  I replaced him as co-leader though and I think I’ll keep the position for the foreseeable future.  

I respect FAN.  They are not an alliance I would personally decide to raid anytime or DOW without a arguable CB.    I have had plenty of times where FAN has been a suggestion by others in terms of a raid target too.  I am not just saying that now.  

Thank You to FAN for reaching out diplomatically to CLAWS about this in private.

Now if this goes on and on and on as a war, then maybe CLAWS would help out our old friend if he can not work it out himself.  He has not asked however and I expect that he and FAN can come to an agreement in the long term.  

(my plan was not to say anything in public but since this thread is STILL going I might as well)

Just to explain our involvement in this fracas. Al Bundy decided to jump on the bandwagon of DBDC back a year or so and attacked myself and other Fark nations.

It wasn't a raid just meanest on his part so when we were asked to join in we obliged. It was fun. Thanks

5 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I literally did ask you in February, and you were upset that Caustic was trolling TPF.  That's pretty much it.  You lost your little mind over some mean words on Discord.

Oh sweet summer child. At this point I'm not sure if I should be amazed by how good/manipulative the NG propaganda machine is or if I should feel sorry about how naive people like you are. If that sounds "deeply personal" to you, then yeah. It was totally all about "discord mean words". Believe what you want. I stopped caring about what people think or believe a while ago, if that ain't obvious by now.

5 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I ain't here to rehash the rest of the s***show, and generally, you aren't worth giving the time of day, I just wish you would have actually left gracefully when you said goodbye.  Would have been better for you as much as anyone else.

Yeah well I'm sorry I didn't make your wishes come true. I wish I had left too back then, but it's quite impossible to delete your nation while you are under attack. And no, I wasn't gonna let it go inactive while being hit. That sounds like "y r u fiting bacc!??" Lol. Shows how little you know me. Throw a punch at me and I can guarantee you, you will get punched back until you stop. 

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

You sound mad.

I'm always mad. Rp stuff. I think.

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

Remember when I told you not to do anything stupid? That you would have been allowed to surrender with Kashmir at the conclusion of the last war? That would have been the reasonable thing to do, but no you decided to try and blackmail Non Grata into giving you peace by threatening to sanction our allies, which you then did in a hissy fit when I didn’t act on your bluff.

We all could have walked away from the last 8 months of idiocy relatively unscathed besides a normal few weeks of war. Instead we find ourselves here: TPF is rebranded and you’re a rogue who will be at war until CCC decides you’ve earned the opportunity for peace. 

It ain't a bluff if you did what you said you would do.

I remember being done with the game. I remember surrendering and giving up on everything, even disbanding TPF. I remember trying to make amends publicly and privately after figuring out what was going on in the background. I remember wanting to leave the game for good. I remember NG refusing to give me peace when I asked, when Korlath asked and even when Devo asked.

Understanding I was done for good back then was the reasonable thing to do. Instead, you wanted to beat on a corpse, to drag it down and fight, so I gave you a fight. That I fought in a way your side didn't like sounds like a "you" problem. You had the chance to let me go. In fact, you had several. Now you're stuck with me until God knows when cause I promise you I won't approach for peace ever again. I've done enough of that already. Your turn, buddy. I'm out now.

Good luck with the Bundy thing. Good luck to Bundy as well. 

Cheers 🍻

31 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Oh sweet summer child. At this point I'm not sure if I should be amazed by how good/manipulative the NG propaganda machine is or if I should feel sorry about how naive people like you are. If that sounds "deeply personal" to you, then yeah. It was totally all about "discord mean words". Believe what you want. I stopped caring about what people think or believe a while ago, if that ain't obvious by now.

Yeah well I'm sorry I didn't make your wishes come true. I wish I had left too back then, but it's quite impossible to delete your nation while you are under attack. And no, I wasn't gonna let it go inactive while being hit. That sounds like "y r u fiting bacc!??" Lol. Shows how little you know me. Throw a punch at me and I can guarantee you, you will get punched back until you stop. 

I remember being done with the game. I remember surrendering and giving up on everything, even disbanding TPF. I remember trying to make amends publicly and privately after figuring out what was going on in the background. I remember wanting to leave the game for good. I remember NG refusing to give me peace when I asked, when Korlath asked and even when Devo asked.

Understanding I was done for good back then was the reasonable thing to do. Instead, you wanted to beat on a corpse, to drag it down and fight, so I gave you a fight. That I fought in a way your side didn't like sounds like a "you" problem. You had the chance to let me go. In fact, you had several. Now you're stuck with me until God knows when cause I promise you I won't approach for peace ever again. I've done enough of that already. Your turn, buddy. I'm out now.

Cheers 🍻

I'm mostly pissed off that after our round of war I still need 8k casualties to hit 10M.  I wish you had nuked me more :(

7 minutes ago, berbers said:

I'm mostly pissed off that after our round of war I still need 8k casualties to hit 10M.  I wish you had nuked me more :(

Sorry mate, nuke priority goes NG first and NATO last. I checked if I could jump but we are too far apart now. 

4 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Cheers 🍻

Wanna hear a joke?

5 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Cheers 🍻

So many words, so many inconsistencies. You declared war on NG, asked for peace a few days later, and expected that to be granted. When you had been agitating for war against us for months. I told you we’d be happy to grant you peace when the conflict wrapped up with Kashmir. I told the same to Korlath. Devo never came to me and advocated for peace, so not sure what you even mean there.

You also wanted to give up and leave this planet (delete,) what would it have mattered if we kept you at war until that time? More importantly for what reason would I have had to trust you, a ruler who had been a direct antagonist to me for months, that you weren’t simply going to go to peace, restock, and continue to be a problem for me? 

Instead you decided to flaunt a decade of CN precedent, abused your senate power and sanctioned a bunch of uninvolved nations, and lead yourself down the path you are on. 

You talk tough and declare “you’re never approaching us for peace” which is fine since somehow you can’t understand that the nations who are hitting you are enjoying themselves immensely (besides Lucius who for some god unknown reason feels bad for you.) However no matter what you know damn well that this entire situation was 100% of your own making. You can only blame yourself for the myriad of awful decisions you’ve made. 

2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

So many words, so many inconsistencies. You declared war on NG, asked for peace a few days later, and expected that to be granted. When you had been agitating for war against us for months. I told you we’d be happy to grant you peace when the conflict wrapped up with Kashmir. I told the same to Korlath. Devo never came to me and advocated for peace, so not sure what you even mean there.

You also wanted to give up and leave this planet (delete,) what would it have mattered if we kept you at war until that time? More importantly for what reason would I have had to trust you, a ruler who had been a direct antagonist to me for months, that you weren’t simply going to go to peace, restock, and continue to be a problem for me? 

Instead you decided to flaunt a decade of CN precedent, abused your senate power and sanctioned a bunch of uninvolved nations, and lead yourself down the path you are on. 

You talk tough and declare “you’re never approaching us for peace” which is fine since somehow you can’t understand that the nations who are hitting you are enjoying themselves immensely (besides Lucius who for some god unknown reason feels bad for you.) However no matter what you know damn well that this entire situation was 100% of your own making. You can only blame yourself for the myriad of awful decisions you’ve made. 

Yeah, all of that for absolutely no reason, right? Kerschbs... I learned the hard way that when dealing with your side, no matter if I'm telling the truth, what your side says is what prevails. I could post the pyramid of evidence I have of all the wrongdoing here and your side will always find a way to twist it on their favor, never admitting anything, even worse, getting rewarded for it cause NG never did anything wrong.

I can't be bothered about it anymore. I'm not even sure why we still talking about this. You guys are enjoying the fight, I am too. So let's just stfu and get back to fight :)

Edited by Kapleo

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

Yeah, all of that for absolutely no reason, right? Kerschbs... I learned the hard way that when dealing with your side, no matter if I'm telling the truth, what your side says is what prevails. I could post the pyramid of evidence I have of all the wrongdoing here and your side will always find a way to twist it on their favor, never admitting anything, even worse, getting rewarded for it cause NG never did anything wrong.

I can't be bothered about it anymore. I'm not even sure why we still talking about this. You guys are enjoying the fight, I am too. So let's just stfu and get back to fight :)

Fair enough, we’ll agree to disagree. 

On 9/3/2021 at 10:14 AM, REALPAL said:

Just to explain our involvement in this fracas. Al Bundy decided to jump on the bandwagon of DBDC back a year or so and attacked myself and other Fark nations.

It wasn't a raid just meanest on his part so when we were asked to join in we obliged. It was fun. Thanks

Id like to thank FARK for participating! The more the merrier. Also especially to FARK for letting me out of anarchy so I could pay a visit to NG!  hahahaha They are loving the attention. 

AL

16 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Id like to thank FARK for participating! The more the merrier. Also especially to FARK for letting me out of anarchy so I could pay a visit to NG!  hahahaha They are loving the attention. 

AL

Eh, you're the strategic genius that turned it from a 3vs1 to a 7vs1.

4 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

Eh, you're the strategic genius that turned it from a 3vs1 to a 7vs1.

Ya, maybe I can whine to admin. Then they might let more people hit me so its fair for you all.. hahaha I'm thinking at least 1 vs 10? 

12 hours ago, dane0 said:

All he does is whine in your messages, you're really not missing out.

Pfftt... Its funny you act like your doing something I didnt sign up for hahahaha

With a war chest of less than 500k, I'm surprised you know how to log into the game... Acting like you cant cause more damage than you are.. what you at like 600 strength loss for me in 4 days hahaha I salute you senator hahaha Hell even Caustic doing better than you. But congrats at doing better than the FARK guy that hasn't logged in haha. 

So far from NG the only decent fighter I've seen is Rhizoctonia, but the 66k tech did help him out. Hell ya'll cant even coordinate to win some GA's or run planes. haha

AL

Edited by AL Bundy