Alpha Wolves Return (EX)

AL Bundy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Ah, rogues. "I'm better than you because I can launch 6 nukes a day when you can only do one." Hasn't changed since Rotavele.

Ngl, seeing you getting your butts handed to you by somone other than me is pretty cool lol. We rogues be buying 6 nukes per day. OP boi!

1 hour ago, Duderonomy said:

Ah, rogues. "I'm better than you because I can launch 6 nukes a day when you can only do one." Hasn't changed since Rotavele.

I still don't know why this rogue thing keeps popping up, a micro alliance raids and automatically deemed a rogue... pfftt... We hit an alliance, reasoning raid peace sent - peace was sent. So I don't know where the rogue thing came from....

Now FAN had every right to hit us back and call in friends.....not arguing that... but ill contest being called a rogue. 

Al 

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

I still don't know why this rogue thing keeps popping up, a micro alliance raids and automatically deemed a rogue... pfftt... We hit an alliance, reasoning raid peace sent - peace was sent. So I don't know where the rogue thing came from....

Now FAN had every right to hit us back and call in friends.....not arguing that... but ill contest being called a rogue. 

Al 

Embrace it. I'm a "rogue senator" even though I haven't been senator for a while and I'm not even on that team anymore. Just keep dropping those bombs like the "rogue" you are. Lol.

3 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Ngl, seeing you getting your butts handed to you by somone other than me is pretty cool lol. We rogues be buying 6 nukes per day. OP boi!

Your misunderstanding of arithmetic continues to astound. Or you're just mad about the 2 mill that I just got.

3 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Your misunderstanding of arithmetic continues to astound. 

Nah bruh, I get it but your math only works with a full nuclear arsenal. Depleted you could spend days without landing a nuke, which is my point cause you can only buy one per day or 2 with wonder. 

3 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Or you're just mad about the 2 mill that I just got.

Give em back, jerk! I would also like an apology and reparations please.

34 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Nah bruh, I get it but your math only works with a full nuclear arsenal. Depleted you could spend days without landing a nuke, which is my point cause you can only buy one per day or 2 with wonder. 

Give em back, jerk! I would also like an apology and reparations please.

funny-gaming-memes21.png

On 9/8/2021 at 2:31 PM, AL Bundy said:

Al 

Micro alliances unite!  Demand your right to raid without being declared a rogue.  😉

I idly recalled the times of trying to cast fear on opposition nations, then remembered what little it means in the end when people can easily move on to other [better] realms in a competitive meta sense, then wonder why I am expending limited time on this thread. Some habits take time to die apparently.

Edited by The Zigur

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

I idly recalled the times of trying to cast fear on opposition nations, then remembered what little it means in the end when people can easily move on to other [better] realms in a competitive meta sense, then wonder why I am expending limited time on this thread. Some habits take time to die apparently.

Yup. 

I could've played smarter to. 

On 9/10/2021 at 2:47 PM, Mogar said:

I look forward to your diplomatic assistance next time I am a one man AA 😂

White Chocolate E-Law Office - you now where to find me. Prices for my services are a bit steep but I’m worth it.  

@Lord Hitchcockwill give me a good referral I am sure.  

On 9/8/2021 at 5:34 PM, Bionic redhead said:

Wait, why are you so special?

4 touchdowns in one high school football game....enough said..

On 9/8/2021 at 7:41 PM, Komplex said:

Bundy keep destroying them and hurting feelings 😃

hahaha no problem!

On 9/8/2021 at 8:50 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

@AL Bundy

Bro 

What's up? You promised me. You have the cash. Buy up so we can fight. You taught me how to war now make it so we can fight. 

You had the opportunity to cash in!  See if these two will let me out of anarchy, ill grab 4 of ya! :)

Heck maybe ill build up so someone with some real tech can tag in too.... 

On 9/10/2021 at 3:47 PM, Mogar said:

I look forward to your diplomatic assistance next time I am a one man AA 😂

There is two of us :P An alliance has to start somewhere.

On 8/27/2021 at 4:40 PM, Lucius Optimus said:

By that you mean smacking a rogue that hit a friend? The Doomers should really just make a list of who is a rogue and who isn't and make it public so it's not so easy to get confused anymore. 

So it’s a friend, respectable, but Non Grata has no treaty obligation to help FAN. It’s simply a case where Non Grata and others that have a vendetta towards Bundy specifically for his past so there’s an incentive for Non Grata to get involved. I don’t think Bundy has an issue with that, the feeling is mutual between them and I’m confident we both agree with that notion.

I don’t know about a list of rogues and whether it exists or not and I don’t speak for DBDC. You may want to ask DBDC about that, though.

On 8/27/2021 at 4:43 PM, kerschbs said:

Besides the fact we were asked of course. 

I find it very hard to believe that FAN, a very respectable and independent alliance, would come to you first and request that your alliance assist FAN against Bundy and his alliance.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:38 PM, Krihelion said:

I'm glad we are just open supporting of rogues. 

It really cuts out the pretense of diplomacy/politics that I think have been dead for half a decade. 

We have dealt with rogues ourselves twice this year. Sadly, Non Grata was not around to assist us in both of those times. Firingline was gladly able to assist your alliance in handling Bundy, albeit temporarily it would seem.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:34 PM, lilweirdward said:

You think that NG shouldn't have helped an informal ally by protecting them against a rogue, so in response you're...defending NG...by attacking that rogue alongside them? Am I getting that right? It seems kind of convoluted if I'm being honest.

When you stated “informal ally,” you are agreeing that Non Grata had no treaty obligation with FAN. And what is convoluted about it? We’re assisting them in attacking the rogue, even though we have no treaty obligation with Non Grata or FAN. I figured Firingline could benefit his fighting ability from fighting someone like Bundy, unlike those incompetent rogues we had to deal with earlier this year.

On 8/27/2021 at 11:20 PM, dane0 said:

What I'm hearing is that us and DS are now allied. Cool cool cool

Not anymore, judging from the war screen, unfortunately.