Alpha Wolves Return (EX)

AL Bundy

3 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

I didn't realize DS was willing to help defend NG, but at least something positive has come from all of this!

No problem, @lilweirdward, I am glad to be benevolent in this case since Non Grata may need all the help they can get in something they had no reason to get involved in the first place.

Happy hunting. :>

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, firingline said:

Huh? The original claim that started this whole conversation was that Bundy couldn't go back to CLAWS. I pointed out that NG has no ability to prevent that. To be very clear - CLAWS doesn't need NG's permission to re-admit Bundy. NG just doesn't have the influence or power to require that. 

No. The original claim was that CLAWS wasn't letting him back in... not that he couldn't be let back in. Your claim was that NG was suggesting that they(NG) were somehow responsible for Bundy's refusal of re-entry by CLAWS. There is little means of rebuking your claim without chiding CLAWS. It's a pretty safe angle.

8 hours ago, dane0 said:

Oh wow Argent was active enough to reply OWF, everyone stop what you're doing! It's a miracle! 

I don't represent Argent, I am but a humble member of said alliance. a nice group, who have the misfortune of having me a part of them.

But hey, if you want me to be a miracle, I can be a miracle, but just for you darling.

5 hours ago, Lord Hershey said:

No problem, @lilweirdward, I am glad to be benevolent in this case since Non Grata may need all the help they can get in something they had no reason to get involved in the first place.

Happy hunting. 😆

By that you mean smacking a rogue that hit a friend? The Doomers should really just make a list of who is a rogue and who isn't and make it public so it's not so easy to get confused anymore. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

3 hours ago, Lord Hershey said:

Happy hunting. 😆

Besides the fact we were asked of course. 

6 hours ago, Lord Hershey said:

Happy hunting. 😆

You think that NG shouldn't have helped an informal ally by protecting them against a rogue, so in response you're...defending NG...by attacking that rogue alongside them? Am I getting that right? It seems kind of convoluted if I'm being honest.

6 hours ago, Lord Hershey said:

Happy hunting. 😆

I'm glad we are just open supporting of rogues. 

It really cuts out the pretense of diplomacy/politics that I think have been dead for half a decade. 

1 hour ago, Krihelion said:

I'm glad we are just open supporting of rogues. 

It really cuts out the pretense of diplomacy/politics that I think have been dead for half a decade. 

Words have meaning. Nowhere in Hershey's post did he 'open[ly] support rogues.' 

I know we're in a post-truth era, but you'll have to do a little better than that.

3 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

You think that NG shouldn't have helped an informal ally by protecting them against a rogue, so in response you're...defending NG...by attacking that rogue alongside them? Am I getting that right? It seems kind of convoluted if I'm being honest.

What I'm hearing is that us and DS are now allied. Cool cool cool

7 hours ago, firingline said:

Words have meaning. Nowhere in Hershey's post did he 'open[ly] support rogues.' 

I know we're in a post-truth era, but you'll have to do a little better than that.

We'll no technically your correct. Hersh stated NG had no place interfering with a rogue raid. So the implications are either that Bundy is not a rogue or worse Hersh is pro rogue. (I don't remember what trade sphere he's in but if its pink, green or black we know which implication is more accurate to his true feelings) 

And you can't take away MY truth :P

Edited by Lucius Optimus

2 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

We'll no technically your correct. Hersh stated NG had no place interfering with a rogue raid. So the implications are either that Bundy is not a rogue or worse Hersh is pro rogue. (I don't remember what trade sphere he's in but if its pink, green or black we know which implication is more accurate to his true feelings) 

And you can't take away MY truth :P

I think it's pretty obvious what Hersh meant. NG was less interested in defending a rogue and more interested in attacking Bundy. They have no right to complain about anybody declaring war on Bundy given that they opportunistically declared on Bundy themselves.

50 minutes ago, firingline said:

I think it's pretty obvious what Hersh meant. NG was less interested in defending a rogue and more interested in attacking Bundy. They have no right to complain about anybody declaring war on Bundy given that they opportunistically declared on Bundy themselves.

One day, I hope to have the fan club that Bundy has gathered.

NG has been the aggressor in wars before. Or at least back when I used to actually play more. Being the aggressor isn't a bad thing. It keeps things lively and gets rid of bad blood. People take the aggressor/defensive thing too seriously. If you want stagnant global politics, sure, complain about anyone that bothers trying to war anyone. If you're bored, then join in. Just make sure those with a tech advantage can pound with nukes. It's about neutralizing the bad actor, not damage ratios, although some idiots would have you think differently because they've already lost the war.

Edited by Duderonomy

1 hour ago, firingline said:

Look, FAN just don't have the numbers to deal with Bundy on their own, so NG needed to swoop in to the rescue, they didn't want to do it, they just had no choice! Bundy is a very scary person, I heard rumours that he found a way to declare war while in Anarchy, and NG can't have that! This is the toughest war NG have had to face, how DARE anyone else attack Bundy!

2 hours ago, LittleRena said:

Look, FAN just don't have the numbers to deal with Bundy on their own, so NG needed to swoop in to the rescue, they didn't want to do it, they just had no choice! Bundy is a very scary person, I heard rumours that he found a way to declare war while in Anarchy, and NG can't have that! This is the toughest war NG have had to face, how DARE anyone else attack Bundy!

Once again we were approached to hit Bundy as was FARK. We didn’t go to them and ask for slots. I know this is hard for you to comprehend but we defend our friends when asked. 

Edited by kerschbs

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

Once again we were approached to hit Bundy as was FARK. We didn’t go to them and ask for slots. I know this is hard for you to comprehend but we defend our friends when asked. 

I'm pretty sure that's what Rena just said. 

1 hour ago, LittleRena said:

Big words are hard for NG, I don't even know why they are upset, other people are just helping, NG should be happy!

Who is unhappy? I am so confused right now, but it's all dem verbatims doin' it.

Edit: 

DS thinks NG is upset about DS attacking Bundy?
NG thinks DS is upset about NG attacking Bundy?

I think some streams are getting crossed.

Edited by Duderonomy
Wat

On 8/27/2021 at 11:22 PM, The Big Bad said:

Somebody everybody, knows  likes and respects for over a decade here.  So kind of the opposite of you in everyway.  

I forgot: thanks man, as he said he was just making a joke (not a bad one IMHO).

TBH there are people that don't like me and never liked me. But it's true that just too many are that generous towards my humble person. I probably never did anything notable, maybe it's just that I rarely step on anyone's toes. Most people are better than what others (or even themselves) think of them.

Oh, and someone help Dude get out of his confusion.