Alpha Wolves Return (EX)

AL Bundy

15 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

One day, I hope to have the fan club that Bundy has gathered.

NG has been the aggressor in wars before. Or at least back when I used to actually play more. Being the aggressor isn't a bad thing. It keeps things lively and gets rid of bad blood. People take the aggressor/defensive thing too seriously. If you want stagnant global politics, sure, complain about anyone that bothers trying to war anyone. If you're bored, then join in. Just make sure those with a tech advantage can pound with nukes. It's about neutralizing the bad actor, not damage ratios, although some idiots would have you think differently because they've already lost the war.

You sound frustrated. I love you, Dude. Don't let my words and pixels get so deep under your skin.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Never said that I hated you, bae. I just want you to be at the seller tier with me. We'll get that tech off of you soon enough, then you can spend some real money.

Well, I never said I hated you either. ❤

money-cash.gif

18 hours ago, Kapleo said:

You sound frustrated. I love you, Dude. Don't let my words and pixels get so deep under your skin.

I love how you are so obsessed with NG that the mere sight of Dude lamenting the general state of CN in a thread that had nothing whatsoever to do with you made you think, "wow, he really must be upset because of me specifically." 

Edited by lilweirdward

5 hours ago, Kapleo said:

That's exactly what you're doing tho 😉

Screenshot_20210829-165537_Chrome.jpg

Nation bio says it all 

And this is what I meant when I said you lost it all. 

NG didn't make you march Boog to war on false pretenses, you did that. 

NG didn't make you throw the war, disband TPF, resign your title, undisband, and then do it all over again within 48 hours. That was all you. 

NG didn't make you sanction white team, you decide to do that. 

NG didn't make you irredeemable, you do that fine on your own. 

And assuming this pattern holds true, NG doesn't make you not surrender. NG throws resources at you because you have proven that left unchecked; you will do your best to make good on your threats and claw and scratch at NG with a rabid fixation by all means necessary. 

And if linking yourself to the plight Bundy finds himself in serves your unjust cause well then by gum you will try that to. 

Because you cannot be wrong, and you must be the center of attention. Some things never change. 

33 minutes ago, Van Hoo X said:

@firingline said that this thread should die, so I'm doing my part to keep it going.

Note: I have not read 90% of this, but ... HOORAY for the people I like. BOO for the people I do not. MEH for the people I am neutral on.

Boo for Hoo!

1 hour ago, Van Hoo X said:

@firingline said that this thread should die, so I'm doing my part to keep it going.

Note: I have not read 90% of this, but ... HOORAY for the people I like. BOO for the people I do not. MEH for the people I am neutral on.

I have a few things to offer:

Hmm, one more than a few. Several? What's the term for four?

2 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Screenshot_20210829-165537_Chrome.jpgAnd this is what I meant when I said you lost it all. 

I lost nothing, I gave up on everything. There's a difference. 

Screenshot_20210829-165537_Chrome.jpg

NG didn't make you march Boog to war on false pretenses, you did that. 

Interesting, I wonder who fed you that. TPF was going to declare full scale war on NG ALONE with our own set of CBs which were spying, undermining relations with allies and general interalliance grievances. The date was set for June 30, it was Boognish that wanted on board and ended up changing the narrative of why the war was happening and it was Cobra that wrote the cb/dow with whatever "false pretenses" you are talking about. I dare any former Boog reading to call me out if I'm lying.  Even the date was changed last minute. Had it been my way, it would have been an all out war, not that flimsy sh*t that collapsed like a house of cards.

NG didn't make you throw the war, disband TPF, resign your title, undisband, and then do it all over again within 48 hours. That was all you. 

I didn't "throw the war" but I do wish I had. Just the way I planned it, instead of Boog's way. About the other things you mentioned, just have a look at the results and you will understand why it was done. My people got out pretty much unscathed. Negotiating peace with me would see NG treat my people as if they were all me, but by detaching myself from them and handing the negotiations to Korlath and FTW, my folks got out barely touched. It was a good move. 

NG didn't make you sanction white team, you decide to do that. 

Ummm well, I was left to fend for myself. Korlath tried to broker a peace for me. It was denied. Devo tried too, it was denied. I tried to offer peace myself cause I wanted to delete my nation and piss off. What happened? Yup, you guessed it. We are still here. 

NG didn't make you irredeemable, you do that fine on your own. 

Appreciate the compliment. Thank you, but I don't need further redemption. I did what I did, said what I said, had fun while I was at it and learned from it. 

And assuming this pattern holds true, NG doesn't make you not surrender. NG throws resources at you because you have proven that left unchecked; you will do your best to make good on your threats and claw and scratch at NG with a rabid fixation by all means necessary. 

Lol what you want from me dude? You want me to beg or something? Gtfoh. Peace was tried several times from my end. If they want peace, now it's their turn to ask for it. I have already made this war part of my daily habits. If you are expecting me to surrender again, then keep waiting. I surrendered before to save my people and that burden is no longer mine. I have no reason to surrender. War can end, but it won't be with my surrender, that ship has sailed.

And if linking yourself to the plight Bundy finds himself in serves your unjust cause well then by gum you will try that to. 

Not the case, but if it was, you can't expect your enemy to do what you would like them to do. I'm still a cornered dog, so you do well in assuming I'll continue biting and scratching with anything I find for as long as we are at war. 

Because you cannot be wrong, and you must be the center of attention. Some things never change. 

Oh I can be wrong. I've fallen on my own sword several times. Publicly and privately. I'm yet to see you and some of the people that wronged me ever admit anything (Caustic excluded), but don't sweat it, at this point I expect nothing from no one. I've made my peace with everything that happened. Now I'm just doing what I do best.

About me being the center of attention, well. Don't make me the center of attention, I'm honestly not interested. I've been minding my business for a while now; just having fun ingame. But, if I'm tagged/referenced/talked to or about, I have every right to slide in. It's fair game, buddy.

Edited by Kapleo

12 hours ago, Van Hoo X said:

Just popping in to echo this sentiment because Hoo is usually right and ask if anything in this thread has been genuinely entertaining? I don't know about anyone else but my gut says maybe.

9 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Just popping in to echo this sentiment because Hoo is usually right and ask if anything in this thread has been genuinely entertaining? I don't know about anyone else but my gut says maybe.

I can say I have had a good time here!

On 8/30/2021 at 7:14 AM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I dunno, but @firinglinefeels that this thread should end, which means that I have work to do ...

On 8/30/2021 at 10:38 AM, CrinkledStraw said:

• An I hate you all for everyone else.

I thought we had something special, @CrinkledStraw despite the distance between us, and my deep deep fondness of my belated destrier, Daffodil the Flatulent.

I must, neigh shall make amends.

1 hour ago, LittleRena said:

How is the war going? Any sick memes? How close are we to peace in our time? The people would like to know!

I'll let this indicate the impact that Bundy and @Kapleoare having.

unknown.png

Note the +1.7 in the NG row, only beaten by NpO.

Aside, hoping that image works because I prefer to show than tell. Maybe one of the NG gov will host the image and post it to the Sanction Race.

28 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

I'll let this indicate the impact that Bundy and @Kapleoare having.

unknown.png

Note the +1.7 in the NG row, only beaten by NpO.

Aside, hoping that image works because I prefer to show than tell. Maybe one of the NG gov will host the image and post it to the Sanction Race.

I'll ask the admin to allow me to launch an extra cruise missile. You won't know what hit you. 

2 hours ago, LittleRena said:

How is the war going? Any sick memes? How close are we to peace in our time? The people would like to know!

With GK gone and Johnny much less active the meme game on Bob has really declined this year. We are all the losers on that one.

3 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Just here to watch Kapleo mainline copium and try to make the thread all about himself.  I think he's in the running to be the next Tywin or Hitchcock.  But not if Al Bumby beats him to the punch.

Go eat sh*t.

Edited by Kapleo

I haven't been following your whole thing, because unlike you, I was able to move on.  But I'd like to point out, you always had the option of just not logging in for 30 days and letting your nation expire.  Would have been more graceful.  Instead, you decided to start digging through the bedrock.  I dunno what to tell you, we remember the deeply personal s*** you did.  So when you post s*** like:

On 8/29/2021 at 11:59 PM, Kapleo said:

I did what I did, said what I said, had fun while I was at it

It just shows everyone that you have not grown and are likely incapable of growth, and that the apology tour was one big act.  Not gonna lie, you had me fooled, and I thought you were going to exit gracefully.  Instead, here you are.  I suppose you had to leave me with one final disappointment.