War of Nurture

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I resent all of you for giving me a reason to log into this game beyond collecting taxes and dust, almost as much as I imagine Ningal likely resents their own alliance for declaring...twice.

This has already been delightful.

Even the never wanted appearance of LH randomly capitalizing certain words cannot dampen these festivities. 

Screenshot-2021-01-03-at-13-57-49.png

Our alliance imports technology. We had tech deals across the world, including Cobrasphere and CLAWS, when your Mayor Marion Barry was caught in a Ramada Inn trying to buy himself a spy network.

0jn0nnh.jpg

From our perspective, your endless wars interfere with our existing trade network.

COBRA molested no less than 15 hapless micro-alliances in 8 months. Perhaps the micro-alliances will thrive now that you are stuck in the cold bogs and moors of winter Britannia.

XiCoC0Z.jpg

23 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

From our perspective, your endless wars interfere with our existing trade network.

When your trade network is rogue-accessible, it's only a matter of time before our endless wars make it to your happy kingdom.

25 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

you are stuck in the cold bogs and moors of winter Britannia.

XiCoC0Z.jpg

Life Hack!

20210103-140742.gif

22 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You couldn't live with the CB, and where did that lead you? Back to me...

But claws wasn't in the wrong, I thought that was settled. No matter their means of gaining such screens...they were in the right in that instance. 

How did you manage to show your face after the pain and misery you caused your alliance for your own narcissistic personal gain?

Retired as a fraud and a failure, yet all of a sudden you have something to say? It’s too bad you weren’t more passionate when your members needed you most. 

Drift away coward... drift.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

55 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

How did you manage to show your face after the pain and misery you caused your alliance for your own narcissistic personal gain?

Retired as a fraud and a failure, yet all of a sudden you have something to say? It’s too bad you weren’t more passionate when your members needed you most. 

My compliments to your newly employed content editor. Not even one spelling mistake. Kudos to them! 

3 hours ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Our alliance imports technology. We had tech deals across the world, including Cobrasphere and CLAWS, when your Mayor Marion Barry was caught in a Ramada Inn trying to buy himself a spy network.

0jn0nnh.jpg

COBRA molested no less than 15 hapless micro-alliances in 8 months. Perhaps the micro-alliances will thrive now that you are stuck in the cold bogs and moors of winter Britannia.

XiCoC0Z.jpg

See, this is the kinda detail in the dialogue I was looking for when I approached you! Air your grievances with me, maybe work toward a means where we don't step on each others toes?

Perhaps the micros that draw breathe will indeed thrive a little more, most of them have been for the most part anyway and many of them are our allies. The inactive husks of legends gone by don't really qualify as a 'micro' by my definition - many are merely tombs with some ancient plunder lying around.

As for your bogs and moors? I'm a Welshman leading an army into your territory, that's pretty familiar terrain for us lot given how much it pisses it down here. We'll be through in a jiffy ;)

On 1/3/2021 at 2:06 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Another Cobra Public Relations disaster.

It is hilarious to see Johnny with his Used Car Salesman pitch and attempting to paint KORT as the boogie man. 

I get that KORT is incompetent and seems to  have the fighting ability somewhere between Sparta and GPA so it is hard to consider them a boogie man and more just a waste of oxygen.  Still at least something is happening.  And that is a good thing no matter how you paint it.  

On 1/3/2021 at 5:06 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

away drift cowart drift DRIFT !  !! !  !

Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Nissan 350Z is up for sale | EW.com

woo!!~

3 hours ago, magicninja said:

Wait....who? Tell me about these alliances.

Back to the re-education camp.

-----------------------------
Not a fan of the CB, but maybe that's because we're not under attack for HannaH's deals with Banned or something 😅

Or because I like KoRT

11 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

I get that KORT is incompetent and seems to  have the fighting ability somewhere between Sparta and GPA so it is hard to consider them a boogie man and more just a waste of oxygen.  Still at least something is happening.  And that is a good thing no matter how you paint it.  

It's hilarious to me that anyone from Polar still has the nerve to talk about KoRT's fighting ability. Didn't you guys just get out damaged by them last year? Oh wait you did!

hN8wnQn.jpg

It does make it even funnier that the guy doing the trash talking had the least amount of destruction in the whole war. Maybe sit this one out, buddy.

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The Illuminati is watching the situation closely-

I hope that cobra comes to their senses and makes reasonable amends for their aggressive trespasses against KORT and her shining moral character.

You're one to talk 

I'm sure TGC would have a few things to say about your character. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

8 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

It's hilarious to me that anyone from Polar still has the nerve to talk about KoRT's fighting ability. Didn't you guys just get out damaged by them last year? Oh wait you did!

hN8wnQn.jpg

It does make it even funnier that the guy doing the trash talking had the least amount of destruction in the whole war. Maybe sit this one out, buddy.

I do not even remember a war with them and that is not a good sign.  I do not enjoy beating on dead nations.  However looking at what they are doing now do you deny they suck?  Cause I could go into the past a find even Sparta not completely falling apart in war and it would not change the fact they do now.  I mean I remember when GOD killed CCC that was an enjoyable DoW.