War of Nurture

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Knights of the Grail said:

The irony.

uuMbCWL.jpg

Mostly excess infra I didn't want anymore, appreciate the bill reduction! Much like his other COBRA opponent doing the nuking: https://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=844701

I'd drop them on him too but you can only eat one nuke a day, joanne has more tech than me and as Lucius said; my SDI crew are a bit rusty. Of my three targets mrsilencer has at least fought back, so kudos to him.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

15 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

I do not even remember a war with them and that is not a good sign.  I do not enjoy beating on dead nations.  However looking at what they are doing now do you deny they suck?  Cause I could go into the past a find even Sparta not completely falling apart in war and it would not change the fact they do now.  I mean I remember when GOD killed CCC that was an enjoyable DoW.  

bigbad.png

Speaking of dead nations... woof... ^_^

19 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

*Slowly opens a serpentine eye from his long hibernation* Am I seeing actual shenanigans? I might actually have to wake up and watch.

Until you decide to put on your big boy pants and actually do.....anything.....I wouldn’t worry to much about it.

Appears the silent treatment is the only thing Cobra has- now that they’ve realized they bit off more than they can chew. 

What’s wrong? out of money already? Did they not buy your utter BS?

The rest of the world is pointing at Cobra and laughing. What a dumpster fire

52 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Appears the silent treatment is the only thing Cobra has- now that they’ve realized they bit off more than they can chew. 

And it appears you can't keep your mouth shut. 

No one is silent last post here was by COBRA. 

Your ignorance of the situation and constant pot stirring is an old play and all its earned you is the title of court jester. You may wanna reflect...

And let's hope there's never a day where you can speak for the rest of the world lol 😆  that would really be something. 

59 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Lololololololololololololololololololol

giphy.gif

As of this post
COBRA damage dealt/taken:
451 079/397,687
KoRT damage dealt/taken:
416,913/461,659

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/alliance/war?alliance=COBRA&start=2021-01-02&end=2021-01-15

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/alliance/war?alliance=Knights+Of+The+Round+Table&start=2021-01-02&end=2021-01-15

59 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The rest of the world is pointing at Cobra 

Yes.

Yes they are.

12 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Lololololololololololololololololololol

giphy.gif

As of this post
COBRA damage dealt/taken:
451 079/397,687
KoRT damage dealt/taken:
416,913/461,659

@Lord Hitchcock not that anyone is really worried about it as its a civilized affair and all indicators are that it'll be over soon with new found respect and appreciation across all parties. 

Quite unlike fighting you I'd imagine. 

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Sorry not sorry for not leaking conversations between myself and RT on here because you're bored and want something to bandwagon onto. Betraying confidentiality and leaking pipes may be your specialty but it isn't necessarily mine.

We're doing just fine, but thanks for your concern. I know that you care deeply and attentively whenever we do anything.

And so what if you're right; the entire world is watching and laughing at us. Does KNB command that kind of attention? Given that you seem to have your finger on the pulse of the collective consciousness of the planet; what (if anything) does the world think of your sordid little griefhole?

On 1/14/2021 at 7:13 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Trying to be relevant has never been one of your strong points.

We interrupt this broadcast of The Day Today with breaking news.

VB14v23.jpg

COBRA numerologists and shamans moments ago expressed confusion and dismay, when it was learned that COBRA is not winning the war in Britannia, despite proclamations from COBRA warlords. Reports are coming in of the five fiercest battles fought in recent weeks.

CjU7Dhn.jpg

We now return to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

IuFobpY.jpg

17 minutes ago, Lollerobot said:

For the honor of war, I am double the tech size to my enemies in this statistic.

Whilst I am victorious for sure, I feel it being cheap to not notify that.

We can still be respectful to everyone right?

What year are you from?

No disrespect intended but this comment just seems alien 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

The Day Today's Quote of Today:

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness"

https://relatably.com/q/img/quotes-from-brass-eye-paedogeddon/happynow.jpg

...and savour the flavour of this Factgasm.

The Day Today; Saviours of the Freedom of the Press!

Despite being in a state of war with Knights of the Round Table; The Day Today team cannot help but express our glee seeing another alliance fire up their own printing presses to operate in direct competition with our network. It's been a very slow news quarter recently and we welcome challengers who would contest our monopoly on Facts and News.

However our dedication to objectivity requires us to immediately rise to this challenge. Our researchers have uncovered the archives which the Knights have seemingly used as a reference point:

tumblr_lsckzfz2MM1qcw7n4o1_500.jpg

The above cited statistics are already dated from last week and do not accurately reflect the current state of the war. Reports from COBRA soldiers on the field reveal numerous instances of Emerald Kingdom leaders expressing their inability to fight/their desire for peace/their overall fatigue. One nation surrendered to COBRA halfway through the first round and currently resides safely in our state of the art PoW camp, where they can live out the remaining days of the war under the watchful eye of the General Lyanna the acting Prison Warden.

With morale appearing to wane and attacks slowing in frequency and success, The Day Today can only speculate on how long the people of Camelot will hold out. Hours prior to this press briefing; the merciful King Cobra  left a proposal for White Peace on the Round Table in the event that the Knights wish to shake hands and draw a close to this conflict. If the Knights choose to continue shooting instead? It should go without saying that we are more than happy to oblige and keep dancing.

Stay tuned dear readers, further bulletins are expected...

https://vhistory.files.wordpress.com/2020/07/brass-eye-tape-2871.jpg

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

7 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

What year are you from?

No disrespect intended but this comment just seems alien 

It's just class, evidently.

And yes, class might seem alien here... that makes one think, doesn't it?