Doom Kingdom DoW

Someone proud to be Tywin's attack dog isn't capable of any coherent plots & I still don't consider Doomreich to be a real thing.

Oh cont-rare mon friar I did this to you, ask anyone... :smug: Pretending the thing you fear the most doesn't exist doesn't make it go away... :psyduck:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor WC having to deal with this mess, I don't envy you. Have fun blowing up meth "I'm unironically a libertarian" rage.

TOP used to be a great alliance, until you made it subservient to DBDC in hopes of not getting rolled by them. Good luck with that strategy moving forward.

awe are u mad bro? need a tissue or a Tampax? :ehm:

I was slightly mad then I found out this:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Dixie Cove. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Last Tax Collection: 2/6/2016 3:28:34 AM
Last Bill Payment: 2/9/2016 12:03:50 AM
Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Dictatorship
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/9/2016 12:04:54 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 12/21/2015
Total Money: $132,386,181
Technology: 5,082.50 Levels
Trade Partners: Argentum, RUSSIA1, Sulmona, Rivendel, Lunzania
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 193, Navy XP: 171, Air Force XP: 1486, Intelligence XP: 143
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 320, Army XP Level 119, Intelligence XP Level 87, Navy XP Level 80
Total Aircraft: 54
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 486
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 5
Battleships: 7
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 1
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 6
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Now I'm laughing.

I was slightly mad then I found out this:

Now I'm laughing.

Give stonewall a week and his rants will turn into tears. That one time Franz beat him up he went full looney. My favorite still was how he dodged you- and given his warchest it was his best move. How embarressing though, amiright stonewall? You were ashamed when you had to tuck your tail.

Per the origional post, I'm shocked if stonewall's oral support considering his rants about snx not at his beck and call and his low self esteem when DK wouldnt respect him over at TAO directly after he hit DK members.

Quite the spin Stonewall. You are only 'tough' when you can dogpile, even if it's Jack layton. But when you eat non reciprocating nukes you recite bible verses and jump off the deep end. Defeating stonewall is quite simple, just recognize the stages of emotions and then beat him to that punch before he gets there.

Next stage, happiness or paranoia- I forget which one

An interesting series of events.

A conversation between me, Hershey squirts, and Hot White Chocolate (which is essentially bird s#6&).

Anyway, the conversation began as:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-ntFroiHOA

And ended as:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTbF5B1mlNw

Death to Doom. Eternal Jihad. o/ LPC.

awe are u mad bro? need a tissue or a Tampax? :ehm:

Are you so rattled your describing yourself lmao...begs for the Thunder and cries when the lightning strikes... :v: Pooh wittle pussy cat has his knickers in a wad... :facepalm:

410919cd-1e31-4a7e-ba92-87b24ed650cb_zps

the three stooges da webel, sephirott and sir kin are being oppressed by the ebel Dooms agin... :awesome:

more like will rekt you again just like before....hahaha

I promise brother visayan these cowards will beg, not ask, but beg for peace cousin.

The fam vs Doom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HstGq5w9cVU

I really wanna see what these cowards have though. Joking around posting vids is one thing. I wanna see their endurance. We gonna flex these lames cuz, vis you an old school animal you fought harder than this. Lets flex these lames.

Edited by Sir Kindle

I'm not sure who the bigger tool is, WC getting used by Junka or if DK has been using SNX as a base on Brown to try undermining us with from the start; with Junka just doing as he's told.

The most ridiculous part of this quote is that you really believe anyone outside of Brown actually cares about what goes on on Brown. Gosh, even most people residing on Brown don't care about Brown.

Edited by Rebel Virginia