Doom Kingdom DoW

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy the purging DK!

jeeez, M Inc fought NPO (and out-damaged them) because we thought Oculus was an unfair coalition against MI6 and TPF and now here you are wanting to purge us... hypocrites

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You have since this event started, everything that's known is known repeating it doesn't make anyone admit to seeing it.

It's the peanut gallery sides are chosen on allegiance and not words.

Just think of the bigger picture, than get bogged down on tiny public details.

Yes this is true, everyone has known from the start Meth is just a cry baby who wants to act like he is someone important and tries to control brown and cries when it fails, FCC all over again, he bailed on them he will bail on brown.

Looks like your protectorate attacked him then needed you to bail him out to me.

Not at all, clearly you will think otherwise however the facts have not changed at all, but i guess so many on bob like to see the facts that fit their opinion and not all the facts.

SNX is crying for help already

Well you are crying as always so shocking really.

jeeez, M Inc fought NPO (and out-damaged them) because we thought Oculus was an unfair coalition against MI6 and TPF and now here you are wanting to purge us... hypocrites

yeah like NPO are going to worry about you, Bones had to step in and get you peace before NPO counted and now you go around barging you out damaged NPO when they simply ignored you LOL as stated you are laughable

Bones stepping in to scare off NPO is irrelevant to the fact that MInc out damaged NPO but "i guess so many on bob like to see the facts that fit their opinion and not all the facts."

How is it irrelevant?, if someone tells you not to fight back and to give peace yet little shits like M inc keeps nuking and what not ofc they will do more damage, but it was not down to skill or the size as LH like to brag it was down to Bones pushing for peace and M inc just did as they was told and peace out.

I've said it about a thousand times in all the other threads, but here is the sequence of events that demonstrates this is not actually a war of aggression by SNX.

OPERATION DOG POUND
*Animalz attacks Together as One on Christmas
*SNX blitzes Animalz a few days later after negotiations fail
*SNX and Animalz sign conditional NAP as part of peace agreement

Now, during the course of January, Methrage starts stirring up trouble, editing our alliance wiki and claiming SNX didn't win. That's fine and all, I chalk it up to a disagreement on the definition of victory.

Later on, Animalz gets raided by a TSO member (SNX ally), instead of negotiating and perhaps contacting SNX, Animalz blitzes TSO. We felt this violated article II regarding escalating military action against allies, combined with the fact Methrage is clearly not going to get along with us, we cancel the NAP.

We offer Animalz a separate protectorate arrangement if they follow stricter rules and split with Methrage, they turn us down. So we respected that choice, we were following the TSO conflict but had no plans to engage for the time being, even though Animalz was demanding reps from TSO.

Of course Methrage starts the "Public trial of Immortan Junka" thread, and the stage is set for the current conflict:

WAR ON TERROR
*Methrage claims sovereignty over SNX through "court," calls me brown traitor, demands I step down
*In the spirit of Leonidas "molon labe," I say "send in the marshals."
*Animalz attacks myself and other SNX members, the conflict has begun.
*I recognize war with LPCN as a whole due to LPCN court, engage LN.
*Methrage attempts coup of SNX govt, blue-team Monsters Inc attacks SNX.
*I request support from Doom Kingdom.

It's very cut and dry, however Methrage spins it LPCN fired the first shot in both wars. Won't waste time arguing with Methrage here, will just leave this information for public record.

Edited by Immortan Junka

When Junka is telling one LPC member he'll void his peace treaty with them if they don't quit the LPC, he's telling me doesn't want to join the LPC & he's telling another LPC member if they were the leader of LPC he would want to join; then I don't have much trust for the guy. & it seems he's just trying to find ways to divide and insists on messing with the LPC until he gets his alliance hit very hard in response for it. Its only been a few days since he started this war, so I'll see you SNX people on the battlefield.

Also his reason for flipping out apparrently was I said the peace deal with aNiMaLz was white peace, which was the agreement. So he lied about that as well & took it personal when I corrected him on it. Junka has made no attempts at real dialogue for addressing our differences, only escalation ever since I pointed out the agreed upon peace with aNiMaLz was white peace. I guess that made him want a repeat and to drag DK into it.

Edited by Sephiroth

How is it irrelevant?, if someone tells you not to fight back and to give peace yet little !@#$% like M inc keeps nuking and what not ofc they will do more damage, but it was not down to skill or the size as LH like to brag it was down to Bones pushing for peace and M inc just did as they was told and peace out.

They were outdamaging NPO before Bones got involved at all iirc.

When Junka is telling one LPC member he'll void his peace treaty with them if they don't quit the LPC, he's telling me doesn't want to join the LPC & he's telling another LPC member if they were the leader of LPC he would want to join; then I don't have much trust for the guy. & it seems he's just trying to find ways to divide and insists on messing with the LPC until he gets his alliance hit very hard in response for it. Its only been a few days since he started this war, so I'll see you SNX people on the battlefield.

Also his reason for flipping out apparrently was I said the peace deal with aNiMaLz was white peace, which was the agreement. So he lied about that as well & took it personal when I corrected him on it. Junka has made no attempts at real dialogue for addressing our differences, only escalation ever since I pointed out the agreed upon peace with aNiMaLz was white peace. I guess that made him want a repeat and to drag DK into it.

As an outsider looking in, with literally no dog in this fight...you really should just take a break from OWF.  Your long winded and repetitive arguments are getting you no where, they're at this point are only hurting you.  Hell you've been able to make Tywin, who has annoyed me for years, seem less annoying.  I'm not saying maybe your arguments are not valid (personally to lazy to look into your claims as this conflict doesn't interest me besides enjoying the shit posting from both sides), but how you have come off and your choice on ways to do it has not helped your case.  The moment you made a topic, basically looking to coup SNX from Tywin, via OWF, and talking about willing to take it over was when you lost it for me.  There are ways to go about things, that was not one, especially not publicly on OWF.  Hell, that action alone is enough to push Doom's hand on what they plan to do.  When some outsider is looking to coup leadership of you protectorate....yea any alliance would look to come to their protectorate's aid to roll you.  You've come off as an arrogant individual that felt threatened when Tywin wouldn't co-lead Brown with you.  This has lead you to where you're, which personally speaking, I'm glad to finally see some bombs being dropped as the buildup to this has been long overdue.  

This is a prime example why you don't do politics via OWF.  As an outsider, it sure makes for some good reads which is fine for me, but it only casts the people doing it in horrible light.  Case in point...Sir Kindle, Stonewall, Yourself, Tywin...etc.  Sir Kindle and Stonewall have at least lessened their presence on here for awhile while you continue to bite on everyone's comments and continue to post.  You'd be better off to make your case on the battlefield and look to resolve things eventually and move on.

But do as you will, just my opinion.

Illogical reaction to Rhizoctonia's logical statement in 3, 2, 1...

I think Rhizoctonia actually has a good point and I think I will take a break. Arguing about this in circles will get us nowhere, so I'll let other events take the headlines for a while.

I for one am happy DK decided to join the party. In all my wars I have never had the opportunity to fight actual Doom members (TAO count?). Anyway I look forward to slaying DK farmers, and even though they requested we get no more aid, I'm sure I'll get along just fine shaking down DK farmers. They can fund my wars, besides they can't stop all aid coming in. Not everyone is afraid of them, and the real live players know Doom is a shell of what it once was.

The days of DBDC members scaring the s^&# out of the upper tiers of soft, lazy upper alliances are over. There is no real fear of DS anymore, and the satellites like DK, and TAO are garbage. The sphere ceased to be warriors, they never raid, and the magic is gone. Doom has become a pink IRON. Boring. And I am more then happy to liven things up over there for the members who actually want to have some fun. Also I am happy to be involved in the exposure of the weak underbelly of Doom. These guys are not fit for this kind of war where as aNiMaLz is tailor made for this kind of war. Your money won't beat our experience. In the end Doom tech will suffer more then our deals, and your just going to end up with messed up tech deals, and crying farmers.

If this was Doom from two years ago I'd be a little worried, but this garbage being thrown at us just makes me laugh, and even encourages me.

May this war never end, and be eternal like the disgrace that is SNX, and the one the Doom Sphere has become. I can't wait to see what you guys really got.

o/ aNiMaLz o/ LPC o/ Kashmir (Monster's Inc)

Edited by Sir Kindle

White Chocolate is a peasant, and her power is an illusion. If she thinks her endless string of meaningless treaties is going to stop money coming into the family she is wrong. Quickly surrounding yourself with treaties upon forming is a punk move, and only cries "We don't wan't/can't fight. We need others to do our dirty work".

SNX/TAO/DK all attacked us together like a month ago. Each one asked for white peace, and we agreed. Afterwards we stayed out of their business, and hoped they would do the same. I did go to the DK forums actually in an attempt to try to talk before they jumped in, but I was never given an embassy (probably due to them being mad about past bad behavior), so I canned the idea after they attacked. SNX breaks their treaty using out right lies, and slander. TAO jumps in to defend them breaking our peace, and now Doom does the same. My question is why did you ask for peace in the first place if you knew you were just going to coward off? We wasted a month being in peace when we could have been fighting this whole time. How many days wasted where we could have been fighting.

Edited by Sir Kindle

The only way to correct delusion is through war, so I plan to do just that. Some of you people in LPCN think you are the bees knees, but I have been an expert in guerrilla warfare since 2008, while also having macro-coalition warfare leadership experience during wars like Disorder. This conflict is not really a big one, it comes down to superior logistics and proper military organization, and this is why LPCN will not present itself as more than a minor nuisance during the course of this conflict.

Edited by Immortan Junka

These mighty alliances double cross us, and then ask the world to help financially all while telling themselves it's no big deal. First and foremost their actions speak louder than anything. Calling all their friends in to fight, and then crying to the world for a financial blockade says enough. Keep telling yourselves everything will be ok, this is just round one. We will see where this is in six months. If your not in aNiMaLz nobody has the right to claim they have fought longer guerilla wars. We barely got out of a two year long one, and we desperately need another to replace the void.