Doom Kingdom DoW

These mighty alliances double cross us, and then ask the world to help financially all while telling themselves it's no big deal. First and foremost their actions speak louder than anything. Calling all their friends in to fight, and then crying to the world for a financial blockade says enough. Keep telling yourselves everything will be ok, this is just round one. We will see where this is in six months. If your not in aNiMaLz nobody has the right to claim they have fought longer guerilla wars. We barely got out of a two year long one, and we desperately need another to replace the void.

Why is it nations with like 1k NS act hard ?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the guy who nuked me and still lost both his GAs and even 1 of his air attacks... :v:

Its almost like I'm the one that down declared on you, the way you cum in your pants over little things.

I still see the penny hasn't dropped with you yet. Edited by the rebel

I've said it about a thousand times in all the other threads, but here is the sequence of events that demonstrates this is not actually a war of aggression by SNX.
OPERATION DOG POUND
*Animalz attacks Together as One on Christmas
*SNX blitzes Animalz a few days later after negotiations fail
*SNX and Animalz sign conditional NAP as part of peace agreement
Now, during the course of January, Methrage starts stirring up trouble, editing our alliance wiki and claiming SNX didn't win. That's fine and all, I chalk it up to a disagreement on the definition of victory.
Later on, Animalz gets raided by a TSO member (SNX ally), instead of negotiating and perhaps contacting SNX, Animalz blitzes TSO. We felt this violated article II regarding escalating military action against allies, combined with the fact Methrage is clearly not going to get along with us, we cancel the NAP.
We offer Animalz a separate protectorate arrangement if they follow stricter rules and split with Methrage, they turn us down. So we respected that choice, we were following the TSO conflict but had no plans to engage for the time being, even though Animalz was demanding reps from TSO.
Of course Methrage starts the "Public trial of Immortan Junka" thread, and the stage is set for the current conflict:
WAR ON TERROR
*Methrage claims sovereignty over SNX through "court," calls me brown traitor, demands I step down
*In the spirit of Leonidas "molon labe," I say "send in the marshals."
*Animalz attacks myself and other SNX members, the conflict has begun.
*I recognize war with LPCN as a whole due to LPCN court, engage LN.
*Methrage attempts coup of SNX govt, blue-team Monsters Inc attacks SNX.
*I request support from Doom Kingdom.
It's very cut and dry, however Methrage spins it LPCN fired the first shot in both wars. Won't waste time arguing with Methrage here, will just leave this information for public record.

Let's clarify your propoganda.

1) animalz and snx hold hands
2) animalz and snx fight (probably over a stonewall tantrum- snx drops ANIMALZ, animalz get mad)
3) snx and animalz fight
4) methrage comes on here and gives vocal support for his ally, animalz (like any ally would)
5) junka goes on an ego trip and decides to hit methrages alliance (who showed no actual aggression)
6) m inc steps in, stonewall trying to prpoganda with pictures, and reality is that over 50% of snx m inc wars snx hasn't even reciprocating attacks. M inc is quadrupling damage... Snx tries sells downs, they haven't gotten through... They then get scared and run back to DK. Junka (of ALL people) whines that we are wonder-heavy and intentionally stay low and his lower teir (and now sells downs cannot compete.

Stomewall finally hits Rebel when Rebel is already warring. After not only refusing The Rebels original call outs, but also whining I'm back channeling about him Stomewall feeling embarrassed and not wanting to get rolled.

Quite a picture to be painted, and quite different than the 'reality' junka tries to present

Minc has contributed barely anything besides attacking nations on SNX pending, which don't even count towards our stats. The only noteworthy attack by Minc was against Rydin (who has a stock market), and who is already fighting Sephiroth. So at least Animalz has enough balls to fight me and other warfighters.

Meanwhile, all of your attackers above 10k NS had their slots filled in the space of 24 hours. Keep on telling yourself you are relevant when you only have the guts to hit inactives and seven day old nations.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Minc has contributed barely anything besides attacking nations on SNX pending, which don't even count towards our stats. The only noteworthy attack by Minc was against Rydin (who has a stock market), and who is already fighting Sephiroth. So at least Animalz has enough balls to fight me and other warfighters.

Meanwhile, all of your attackers above 10k NS had their slots filled in the space of 24 hours. Keep on telling yourself you are relevant when you only have the guts to hit inactives and seven day old nations.

Let's face it junk- m inc is the better lower tier. Proven fact. When you want to make it a 1v1 snx m inc war, let me know (in the past I even offered white chocolate tech for that exact opportunity) Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3) snx and animalz fight
4) methrage comes on here and gives vocal support for his ally, animalz (like any ally would)
5) junka goes on an ego trip and decides to hit methrages alliance (who showed no actual aggression)

You are implying that Methrage's alliance was neutral while the SNX attacked their ally. And yet everyone says that the SNX betray their allies? Methrage would let us destroy their ally and thus they turned on their back on Animalz. It was a preemptive strike.

Edit: I decided I wanted to grammar Edited by Anadaric

Sephiroth, you are missing the point entirely.  I'm only going to say this once to you because you have been around long enough to know better and I would rather not sound like Tywin but, frankly, you deserve it. 

So Methrage deserves to be attacked by statements he made on here... Keep in mind that snx hit LN first. This logic is quite condensending.

To say methrage deserves getting hit for his VOCAL support in defense of tywinn... Junka.... Well, you've lost your mind WC

Its almost like I'm the one that down declared on you, the way you cum in your pants over little things.

I still see the penny hasn't dropped with you yet.

You rant and rave like a two year old jumping up and down having temper tantrums wanting me to sell down and hit you and now you cry like a little girl sniffling saying I am a big bully who down declared on you and is crushing you... :smug: I smell Pussy Cat! :ehm: 

1fa2db88-c380-4a3a-94b7-c9f5309eb51e_zps

So Methrage deserves to be attacked by statements he made on here... Keep in mind that snx hit LN first. This logic is quite condensending.

To say methrage deserves getting hit for his VOCAL support in defense of tywinn... Junka.... Well, you've lost your mind WC

Read the OP's in the threads that he has posted on the OWF:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128294-public-trial-for-immortan-junka/

He is very clearly calling for changes in SNX that he absolutely has NO business sticking he nose into as an outsider. 

One of his quotes (before he edits it like he did his second wall of text)

"When Junka abused the kindless of White Chocolate to try putting me and her at odds, that only adds to his crimes. I think a clean solution would be Junka is forced out..."

Here is another where he is trying to poach members:

"If leadership change doesn't work, any nations who switch to Alpha Nexus, will remain under the protection of LN & the others will make for a fun surprise if anyone actually attacked."

Here is a call out to me (and not the first):

"White Chocolate, if you trust me over this traitor who only seeks to manipulate Doom Sphere into turning us into enemies."

And yes, I DID send him a private PM and tried to get him to stop.  That was a heck of a lot more than most leaders in my position would probably do.  In response, all he did was spin what I said (imply we made a deal when we didn't and I made that clear) and make even more !@#$posts about how he was going to keep fighting regardless of everything else...

"Until Junka falls from power, that is our purpose and unifying cause to fight. Even if everyone else falls, I will keep fighting to the end to make no sacrifice go in vain."

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128300-why-we-fight/?p=3434743

He deserves to get hit because he's made serious threats in public to the leader of our protectorate on a regular basis and has tried to poach SNX membershep, including after I asked him nicely to stop.  DK has been more than reasonable.  There are good ways (in private) to go about these things if he really gives a shit.  He knows them but refuses to follow them.  Enough is enough.

Edited by White Chocolate

I see the penny still hasn't dropped Stonewall.
I will see you around.

The penny will never drop as no one has a clue what the fuck you are talking about, you lose the argument, you lose the war and the way you want out of it is to say meaningless crap and statements such as, "the penny hasn't dropped" just shut up and put up, take your beating and keep crying, you hang around in the low NS where 95% of the time you win due to having a more powerful nation, with wonders and such, nothing to do with skill as you have none, but when someone sells down to your level but has more power than you, with tech and wonders you cry like a bitch.

You have no idea whats coming for you little boy, soon you will know why its best to shut your mouth when talking to people who are clearly better than you are every part of the game.

Read the OP's in the threads that he has posted on the OWF:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128294-public-trial-for-immortan-junka/

He is very clearly calling for changes in SNX that he absolutely has NO business sticking he nose into as an outsider. 

One of his quotes (before he edits it like he did his second wall of text)

"When Junka abused the kindless of White Chocolate to try putting me and her at odds, that only adds to his crimes. I think a clean solution would be Junka is forced out..."

Here is another where he is trying to poach members:

"If leadership change doesn't work, any nations who switch to Alpha Nexus, will remain under the protection of LN & the others will make for a fun surprise if anyone actually attacked."

Here is a call out to me (and not the first):

"White Chocolate, if you trust me over this traitor who only seeks to manipulate Doom Sphere into turning us into enemies."

And yes, I DID send him a private PM and tried to get him to stop.  That was a heck of a lot more than most leaders in my position would probably do.  In response, all he did was spin what I said (imply we made a deal when we didn't and I made that clear) and make even more !@#$posts about how he was going to keep fighting regardless of everything else...

"Until Junka falls from power, that is our purpose and unifying cause to fight. Even if everyone else falls, I will keep fighting to the end to make no sacrifice go in vain."

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128300-why-we-fight/?p=3434743

He deserves to get hit because he's made serious threats in public to the leader of our protectorate on a regular basis and has tried to poach SNX membershep, including after I asked him nicely to stop.  DK has been more than reasonable.  Enough is enough.

I'm being short in this reply- only because I'm busy atm- however, didn't Junka tell animalz that they had to break ties from LN? And we know this isn't the first time Junka had attempted to FORCE his way- sort of like the 'join or get rolled' ultimatum he gave to the former SNX deserters when snx attacked with the help of DK. So it's quite validated for Methrage to be defenseful when it comes to his few and long time ally, animalz. And he did so vocally- he brought about a public discussion, He did not hit snx first. That seems quite in parallel with the anti-snx accusations you are making at methrage, given junka's own anti-LN ultimatum for animalz, junka's past actions (join or die) and junkas current presence of hitting LN because of a public discussion is a unique argument.

Now I understand you don't care, they're you protectorate. It's not really an 'e-lawyer' discussion, facts are facts. And the more face-time Junka gets, the more it hurts him and your sphere.

Hello Devialance, still cowering away pretending to be a hard man, why don't you show us all how its done and take a page from your own book. Pick any target in range and nut up or shut up hippy.

Your crappy alliance do not have anyone in my range?, nor does Animals, or M inc, unless you are saying i should go and hit someone for no reason? if that was the case i would be in that shit alliance you are in

Your crappy alliance do not have anyone in my range?, nor does Animals, or M inc, unless you are saying i should go and hit someone for no reason? if that was the case i would be in that !@#$ alliance you are in

You're the hard man thumping his chest at me and others wanting a fight, go and pick one then or do you want you hand holding? I will even send you a war guide to get you up to speed.