Doom Kingdom DoW

Our relationship is just fine and we've been in contact with them on a daily basis these past few days. However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt- and say you are right. And what you are indicating is a pre-fabrication of trying to 'isolate' m inc and agitate LPNC this entire time with sptr nations while we (m inc) have a piat with them.

And also, what are you saying is that white chocolate has been working on this project to 'bring m inc and LPNC down'.

Slow clap.

No sweetheart you brought DK in on yourself with hitting SnX and your sides rude behavior, before that you and LPCN were like a dead skunk on the road on your way to work and you was hoping someone would burn it but in the end you must do it yourselves if you want the smell to go away...I have no control over Spatr or what they do and a piat means nada and you know it... :v:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sweetheart you brought DK in on yourself with hitting SnX and your sides rude behavior, before that you and LPCN were like a dead skunk on the road on your way to work and you was hoping someone would burn it but in the end you must do it yourselves if you want the smell to go away...I have no control over Spatr or what they do and a piat means nada and you know it... :v:

Yes, and we would do it again if our friend was attacked.

And I know you don't have any control over sptr and I also know you made up that whole Mumbo jumbo.

Again, congrats on your disbandment and your vanity AA. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Still not seen any post about anyone disbanding yet ?

Yeah more propaganda fed to the snitchboi or what I like to call skunk road kill AA Owner... :v: TAO is alive and doing fine unlike the little toy mafia gangtas shaking their fists from piles of rubble while they pawn copper wire and concrete mix made from the rubble of their bombed out nations for beer and dope to ease the pain of defeat and utter destruction... :v:

2f319612-42c1-44b9-8548-3f09dd7ec409_zps

Yeah more propaganda fed to the snitchboi or what I like to call skunk road kill AA Owner... :v: TAO is alive and doing fine unlike the little toy mafia gangtas shaking their fists from piles of rubble while they pawn copper wire and concrete mix made from the rubble of their bombed out nations for beer and dope to ease the pain of defeat and utter destruction... :v:

2f319612-42c1-44b9-8548-3f09dd7ec409_zps

ah yes, Stonewall here to tell more lies...

continue oh great mastermind

sigh.. so many people i like have fallen so far.

I try not to read most of it, haven't followed this thread for several pages now with how its devolved. (Although when I filter out that guy with the baby avatar, it is a lot better. I used to think Rey was the worst poster; but I haven't seen the baby avatar post so much before.)

Edited by Sephiroth

I try not to read most of it, haven't followed this thread for several pages now with how its devolved. (Although when I filter out that guy with the baby avatar, it is a lot better. I used to think Rey was the worst poster; but I haven't seen the baby avatar post so much before.)

You're kidding right?  I mean you literally have a post on page 9...this is page 10...if several pages means 0, ok.  Fuck man, get a grip...if you think we believe you aren't reading every topic, when literally the majority of posts in every thread is made up of your replies, you have lost it.  

You're kidding right?  I mean you literally have a post on page 9...this is page 10...if several pages means 0, ok.  $%&@ man, get a grip...if you think we believe you aren't reading every topic, when literally the majority of posts in every thread is made up of your replies, you have lost it.  

he skims it

Well at least I do not lie, you lied about fighting Goons now you lie about not following this topic for pages, yet here you are today still following this topic, you are laughable.

noob_zpstnujlj0w.jpg

How's that piat working for you? Your almost as bad as methmouth making up perceived allies with no indications to show anyone supports you...

I have no control over Spatr or what they do and a piat means nada and you know it...

So you are suggesting that we (SPATR) are not doing enough to support Monsters Inc? Perhaps we should do more then...

So you are suggesting that we (SPATR) are not doing enough to support Monsters Inc? Perhaps we should do more then...

Unless you plan on raiding DK's upper tier, there's not a whole bunch you're going to accomplish militarily.

We don't have military treaty with Monsters Inc. The treaty between SPATR and MInc is PIAT. SPATR has military treaties only with Kaskus and NEW.

So you made a post full of bravado and threat just to declare in the very next post you post, that you are gonna do exactly squat about anything. So basically, you could have just never posted and the exact same thing would have been said.