Doom Kingdom DoW

You sent one on the 8th which referred to our obvious ongoing tech deals as "aid" in the context of a war nobody knew or cared about with a link to one of many, many piles of excrement I have discovered here. Nothing from WC. Then that prick CB comes chopsing off. Now you attack us. If this is how you communicate it's no wonder you are in these stupid endless wars.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you were asked by myself, CB and WC to cease aiding them and you ignored us and continued to finance proxy wars against us all...Everyone you aided is using the cash to finance attacks on TAO, DK and SnX so you are in fact financing proxy wars against your allies and their allies...I can post SS of numerous attempts to ask you to stop not to mention I sent a link to this announcement to you and several of your members on the 8th, and I know CB Pm'd you as well and you ignored us all including WC leader of DK who asked you stop as well... :excl:

don't include yourself in the same league as CB and WC... 

crawl back to your hole.

You sent one on the 8th which referred to our obvious ongoing tech deals as "aid" in the context of a war nobody knew or cared about with a link to one of many, many piles of excrement I have discovered here. Nothing from WC. Then that prick CB comes chopsing off. Now you attack us. If this is how you communicate it's no wonder you are in these stupid endless wars.

message_opened.png 
2/8/2016 3:36:08 PM TurnipCruncher message_open.png
message_opened.png 
2/8/2016 3:35:23 PM Johan Pitka message_open.png
message_opened.png 
2/8/2016 3:34:57 PM Singleton14 message_open.png

To: TurnipCruncher    From: stonewall14    Date: 2/8/2016 3:36:08 PM

Subject: aid to animalz

I alerted you to your allies being in war with people your aiding, I was not disrespectful or threatening... :ehm: All PMs by me and CB were opened and ignored... :blink:

unlikely, the rebel just sent him there.

you mean the rebel who is in PM?

message_opened.png
2/8/2016 3:36:08 PM TurnipCruncher message_open.png
message_opened.png
2/8/2016 3:35:23 PM Johan Pitka message_open.png
message_opened.png
2/8/2016 3:34:57 PM Singleton14 message_open.png

I alerted you to your allies being in war with people your aiding, I was not disrespectful or threatening... :ehm: All PMs by me and CB were opened and ignored... :blink:

you mean the rebel who is in PM?

your PMs were ignored because you have no power... DK isn't at your beck and call, SP&TR has already called you out on your lies.

You have nothing, are nothing, and mean nothing. 

You heard it here first: Stonewall has no protection, no allies, and just mouths off to mouth off. He failed his assignment and has essentially disbanded and is now kissing up to DK (again).

In light of this: if DK was too concerned over their ally, Nor, then they would communicate in private. They wouldn't send mentally unstable stonewall to save the day.

In fact, that makes DK look bad.

And on the opposite side of that coin, SP&TR (who is already annoyed with Stonewall) wouldn't back an attack on a known DK ally as that would just create tension.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Tell the lower tier nations they don't mean anything & I'm sure to gain more voters; as SNX loses its lower tier. Although since Kim Jun Junka will be getting shredded alongside them regardless of aid, we'll see how long until he begins to have thoughts of surrender. Its not like Kim Jun Junka hasn't taken drastic measures out of self preservation before, but either way I'm in the perfect tier right now for this war. I'd much rather be able to war Kim Jun Junka, than have NS ranges keep us apart. He's the main target & who I'll be most satisfied fighting until victory.

Great way to ignore what I posted. I never said lower tier nations meant nothing,  I said "low tier wars" mean nothing since usually 1 round of aid rebuilds the lower tier to stronger than they were before the war started. 

TAO doesn't do DoWs, they're essentially the rogue & expendable arm of Doom. Even in this thread, TAO wasn't mentioned in the OP despite also attacking us & they didn't post one for Valhalla either. Although if all those treaties listed as active on Valhalla's wiki page are, that's a large chunk of Oculus who have a treaty partner under attack & could make a big move.

NG-Valhalla Protection (link) Protectorate Flag of NG Non Grata upgraded Apr 11, 2013
Secret Agent....Vikings (link) MDoAP Flag of MI6 MI6 Active May 11, 2013
Vikings enter the IRON AGE (link) MnDoAP IRONflag IRON Active May 11, 2013
Fear & Loathing (link) ODP Fellowship of the Wolves Active July 30, 2013
Julie Andrews in a Chain Mail Bikini (link) Paper Umbrella Umbrella Active July 5, 2013
The Kingmaker Accords (link) MnDoAP Flag of Viridian Entente Viridian Entente Active

Not sure how up to date this is. MI6 and Valhalla no longer have a treaty.

Funny how that happens when the link you sent them directs to Unknown Smurfs post on the 4th page of this thread. Well done, stone. You really got the point across.

unlikely, the rebel just sent him there.

The rebel is also in peace mode.

I'm not digging on him for it, but really, peace mode insults are stupid. They've always been stupid, and the median age of the average nation ruler is such that accusing people using peace mode tactically of being cowards is no longer an effective smoke screen for one's own weaknesses.

Then again, those who stay in peacemode for the duration of multiple major conflicts while their fellows burn, that's another matter entirely.

The rebel is also in peace mode.

I can stretch my legs and get out of nuclear anarchy and control where I go rather than be forced. Its not like anyone was stopping me from SNX or TAO as their nations are avoiding me like the plague for one reason or another.

Whereas Stonewall is in peacemode because he is broke.

Valhalla is already fighting back, perfect time to hit them back together.

If you call two nations countering the trio, fighting back, then yeah, they're fighting back. I know they haven't done much in the past two global wars but come on, they should at least know where the declare war button is!

Edited by Isolatar

So you made a post full of bravado and threat just to declare in the very next post you post, that you are gonna do exactly squat about anything. So basically, you could have just never posted and the exact same thing would have been said. 

I haven't threatened anyone. And I haven't said that SPATR will do nothing.

I doubt SPaTR would aid you at what would amount to a significant risk to them. 

SPATR aided Monsters Inc when they were at war with Oculus. Oculus is far more powerful then Doom Kingdom, even combined with all its principals and subordinates. So we took far greater risk.

We are not concerned with the risk. We are concerned with the fact that this war involves TAO and MInc on the opposing sides.

Monsters Inc were approached about the possible financial aid during this war. And they have communicated that they don't need any. This is tactful move on the part of Monsters Inc, as (like I said above) we (SPATR) need to take into consideration that TAO and MInc are on the opposing sides of this war. This puts us in an awkward position.

And on the opposite side of that coin, SP&TR (who is already annoyed with Stonewall) wouldn't back an attack on a known DK ally as that would just create tension.

I can confirm that Commander Bean's actions are not supported by SPATR Leadership at this point.

Edited by murtibing

SPATR aided Monsters Inc when they were at war with Oculus. Oculus is far more powerful then Doom Kingdom, even combined with all its principals and subordinates. So we took far greater risk.

We are not concerned with the risk. We are concerned with the fact that this war involves TAO and MInc on the opposing sides.

Monsters Inc were approached about the possible financial aid during this war. And they have communicated that they don't need any. This is tactful move on the part of Monsters Inc, as (like I said above) we (SPATR) need to take into consideration that TAO and MInc are on the opposing sides of this war. This puts us in an awkward position.

I can confirm that Commander Bean's actions are not supported by SPATR Leadership at this point.

Not sure why you do not just let TAO and M inc sort it out, it would also be a good idea to get them both in a room and explain the truth to them, as having Minc and TAO telling the world what your thoughts are, and how M inc claims you have dropped TAO and how TAO claims you dropped M inc, maybe get them all on the same page 

As for Oculus, sure mid to lower tier they have the numbers, but we have the power in the upper tiers.

Not sure why you do not just let TAO and M inc sort it out, it would also be a good idea to get them both in a room and explain the truth to them, as having Minc and TAO telling the world what your thoughts are, and how M inc claims you have dropped TAO and how TAO claims you dropped M inc, maybe get them all on the same page 

As for Oculus, sure mid to lower tier they have the numbers, but we have the power in the upper tiers.

While you do have power there, I don't think as of now you have more power than Oculus in the upper tier. 

EDIT: Supertier included. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

While you do have power there, I don't think as of now you have more power than Oculus in the upper tier. 

EDIT: Supertier included. 

I am sure time will tell :), We all know NPO are making move's and when they do it is to take on someone they believe can take control of bob from them, thats why they hit unknown factors like M16, TPF, STA and thats why they got NpO so sign a treaty with NG if im not mistaken and why NSO was dropped, its all clear to those who have been about for a while as you know yourself :).

I am sure time will tell :), We all know NPO are making move's and when they do it is to take on someone they believe can take control of bob from them, thats why they hit unknown factors like M16, TPF, STA and thats why they got NpO so sign a treaty with NG if im not mistaken and why NSO was dropped, its all clear to those who have been about for a while as you know yourself :).

You are in for a surprise if that's your thinking Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I would have to agree with recent statements. Oculus controls the upper tier in this game. Doom Sphere just does not have enough nations to compete. Despite a few having a tech advantage. 

Secondly, since no one has of yet joined any of the hostile forces in my range, aid bombs will have to continue to be it.

P.S. I saw MHawk go to NONE. What's his plan?

Not all risks are military in nature. I would hope that politics and friendship would also have a bearing with SPaTR. Yes, there was a risk with Oculus but at the same time, not as much as facing Doomsphere on your own. With Oculus, you had the capability of possibly bringing Doomsphere in with you as well as the fact that DT/Umb are allied to Doomsphere. With Doomsphere, you have Oculus allied to Doomsphere and thus your risk that way actually multiplies instead of divides.