Doom Kingdom DoW

Be happy that we did, it was the only morale boasting thread that your side had to partake in

That thread had as much impact as your involvement in the actual war.

@Doom: Please make their terms of surrender to stop making new threads for a while.

Edited by Gibsonator21

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the penny still hasn't dropped Stonewall.
I will see you around.

awe are u mad bro? need a tissue or a Tampax? :ehm:

You're the hard man thumping his chest at me and others wanting a fight, go and pick one then or do you want you hand holding? I will even send you a war guide to get you up to speed.

Are you so rattled your describing yourself lmao...begs for the Thunder and cries when the lightning strikes... :v: Pooh wittle pussy cat has his knickers in a wad... :facepalm: 

410919cd-1e31-4a7e-ba92-87b24ed650cb_zps

the three stooges da webel, sephirott and sir kin are being oppressed by the ebel Dooms agin... :awesome:

awe are u mad bro? need a tissue or a Tampax? :ehm:

Are you so rattled your describing yourself lmao...begs for the Thunder and cries when the lightning strikes... :v: Pooh wittle pussy cat has his knickers in a wad... :facepalm: 

410919cd-1e31-4a7e-ba92-87b24ed650cb_zps

the three stooges da webel, sephirott and sir kin are being oppressed by the ebel Dooms agin... :awesome:

That one on the right made you throw a tantrum, do you remember that? Whining about 'eating a nuke for nothing' and by nothing aka the rebel's call out to war you?

If you need the time line is was a few months after Franz beat you up (you know, crying then too)

#Pepperidge farm remembers

That one on the right made you throw a tantrum, do you remember that? Whining about 'eating a nuke for nothing' and by nothing aka the rebel's call out to war you?

If you need the time line is was a few months after Franz beat you up (you know, crying then too)

#Pepperidge farm remembers

lol can't hear you from your pile of rubble...your about as relevant as sir kindle and give ankle biters a bad name...at least da webel can actually do some damage with his cms, you on other hand get your face kicked in attacking cardboard homeless camps armed with slingshots... :v:

I know you jealous since no minc propaganda brb... :v:

Edited by Stonewall14

lol can't hear you from your pile of rubble...your about as relevant as sir kindle and give ankle biters a bad name...at least da webel can actually do some damage with his cms, you on other hand get your face kicked in attacking cardboard homeless camps armed with slingshots... :v:

For being so irrelavent- you were quite paranoid at me, rebel, Staccs and franz' 'concerted effort' to make you look bad.

I'll be more than happy to validate the claims of you tucking your tail when the rebel called you out. All you have to do is ask nicely.

Read the OP's in the threads that he has posted on the OWF:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128294-public-trial-for-immortan-junka/

He is very clearly calling for changes in SNX that he absolutely has NO business sticking he nose into as an outsider. 

One of his quotes (before he edits it like he did his second wall of text)

"When Junka abused the kindless of White Chocolate to try putting me and her at odds, that only adds to his crimes. I think a clean solution would be Junka is forced out..."

Here is another where he is trying to poach members:

"If leadership change doesn't work, any nations who switch to Alpha Nexus, will remain under the protection of LN & the others will make for a fun surprise if anyone actually attacked."

Here is a call out to me (and not the first):

"White Chocolate, if you trust me over this traitor who only seeks to manipulate Doom Sphere into turning us into enemies."

And yes, I DID send him a private PM and tried to get him to stop.  That was a heck of a lot more than most leaders in my position would probably do.  In response, all he did was spin what I said (imply we made a deal when we didn't and I made that clear) and make even more !@#$posts about how he was going to keep fighting regardless of everything else...

"Until Junka falls from power, that is our purpose and unifying cause to fight. Even if everyone else falls, I will keep fighting to the end to make no sacrifice go in vain."

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128300-why-we-fight/?p=3434743

He deserves to get hit because he's made serious threats in public to the leader of our protectorate on a regular basis and has tried to poach SNX membershep, including after I asked him nicely to stop.  DK has been more than reasonable.  There are good ways (in private) to go about these things if he really gives a !@#$.  He knows them but refuses to follow them.  Enough is enough.

Yet you were completely fine with Junka making serious threats against LPC members in an effort to poach them, when he had no business sticking his nose in our business. Trying to make Junka untouchable as he harasses members of the LPC is not acceptable and you supporting Junka'a continued leadership of SNX when it was clear he was intent on continuing his attempts to poach LPC members, or break the peace deal with aNiMaLz if they didn't comply, made you very complicit in everything he did.

All the hypocrisy coming from you is a bit mind blowing, why not just admit you wanted war and used Junka to start it? You can't really be so narrow minded you believe it wasn't my business when Junka was making a constant effort to poach LPC members with threats, while hiding behind your protection.

Also in that PM I agreed to leave SNX alone if they left us alone and didn't keep making more threads provoking the LPC, yet Junka kept making more threads to provoke us after that. Including announcing he was suddenly breaking the peace agreement with aNIMaLz, which he would only have reason to do if he was planning to start a war. I never took you for such a hypocrite, but your double standards are amazing here.

Edited by Sephiroth

For being so irrelavent- you were quite paranoid at me, rebel, Staccs and franz' 'concerted effort' to make you look bad.

I'll be more than happy to validate the claims of you tucking your tail when the rebel called you out. All you have to do is ask nicely.

here you go little miss muffet... :awesome:

f24c3a06-61ef-4a86-a5b2-760d413a79d5_zps

That thread had as much impact as your involvement in the actual war.

@Doom: Please make their terms of surrender to stop making new threads for a while.

In truth I want part of the terms to be they can not enter a single war without facing me for one round of war, I will even give away some of my tech and sell down, they just need to get to 50k ns.

In truth I want part of the terms to be they can not enter a single war without facing me for one round of war, I will even give away some of my tech and sell down, they just need to get to 50k ns.

Or you could let your hair down and build some casualties.... We've got a couple with over 17 million who'd love you to visit.

And guess what, they used to be over 100k NS! And they were bored...

But you'll never get bored, you spend your time complaining about what other people are doing, meanwhile you complain. And that's all you do. In fact, you've complained so much- that you literally complain that you are complaining.

Give it a rest Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Or you could let your hair down and build some casualties.... We've got a couple with over 17 million who'd love you to visit.

And guess what, they used to be over 100k NS! And they were bored...

But you'll never get bored, you spend your time complaining about what other people are doing, meanwhile you complain. And that's all you do. In fact, you've complained so much- that you literally complain that you are complaining.

Give it a rest

Wait isn't that all you do is complain? 

You talking about Jonesing?, who is 24k ns no tech and loads of wonders, so i should sell all my tech and infra to get to his level just so we can have  ago, this is why you stay at low levels, you get to talk shit as no one can be arsed with selling down years of tech just to hit you for being mouthy.

Do you have any 60k ns nations ?

Wait isn't that all you do is complain? 
You talking about Jonesing?, who is 24k ns no tech and loads of wonders, so i should sell all my tech and infra to get to his level just so we can have  ago, this is why you stay at low levels, you get to talk !@#$ as no one can be arsed with selling down years of tech just to hit you for being mouthy.
Do you have any 60k ns nations ?

You know they didn't have to sell their tech, they earned their casualties. Yes jonesing has over 17 million casualties, and so does King neptune. And we've got multiple hitting 3 million.

I don't expect you to do anything, In fact, I know that you won't. I'm just trying to help for the sake of your blood pressure (and perhaps, IQ) Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You know they didn't have to sell their tech, they earned their casualties. Yes jonesing has over 17 million casualties, and so does King neptune. And we've got multiple hitting 3 million.

I don't expect you to do anything, In fact, I know that you won't. I'm just trying to help for the sake of your blood pressure (and perhaps, IQ)

Ok so let me see if I can understand this, you want me to go fight wars to build up my casualties count (some reason you seem to think that means something), then I get to sell my tech and infra drop down to 27k ns and pick on smaller nations that are what less than 250 days old (think my nation is only 567 days old) yeah that sounds like a bully to me, unable to hold his own in the heavy weight department so joined the Flyweight to win some wars.

I'm not sure who the bigger tool is, WC getting used by Junka or if DK has been using SNX as a base on Brown to try undermining us with from the start; with Junka just doing as he's told.

Either way, its pathetic neither is willing to call this aggressive assault on the LPC what it is and both are still trying to fabricate reasons to call it defensive. If they want to fight, that's fine. However the least they can do is be direct on the reasons, instead of both acting like fools.

You guys are all peasants.

None of them are going to realize this, nor are any of them going to change their personalities so we'll see peace happen in a few weeks at most once they get bored of trying to fight Animalz and we'll repeat this in a few months and the whole cycle will start over again until someone actually does something interesting.

Looks like your protectorate attacked him then needed you to bail him out to me.

actually lookin at the wars, Animalz hits SNX first. So yeah. 

jeeez, M Inc fought NPO (and out-damaged them) because we thought Oculus was an unfair coalition against MI6 and TPF and now here you are wanting to purge us... hypocrites

How is anyone hypocrites when you guys came in on your own volition? MI6/TPF/STA did not call you in, did not ask you to join, and none of them had a treaty with you then or now. You guys stuck it out for like a round maybe a round and a half and left the war. So, you barely did a damn thing in that war whether you outdamaged NPO or not. 

I'm not sure who the bigger tool is, WC getting used by Junka or if DK has been using SNX as a base on Brown to try undermining us with from the start; with Junka just doing as he's told.

Either way, its pathetic neither is willing to call this aggressive assault on the LPC what it is and both are still trying to fabricate reasons to call it defensive. If they want to fight, that's fine. However the least they can do is be direct on the reasons, instead of both acting like fools.

I highly doubt DK gives two shits about you or LPC. No one but you and yours are saying this is aggressive action on Junka's part. Why? Because it is not aggressive on his part. Your reasoning for why it is aggressive dismisses the fact that Animalz hit SNX first. Thus, the war is aggressive on their part and your entrance is aggressive by default.

Yet you were completely fine with Junka making serious threats against LPC members in an effort to poach them, when he had no business sticking his nose in our business. Trying to make Junka untouchable as he harasses members of the LPC is not acceptable and you supporting Junka'a continued leadership of SNX when it was clear he was intent on continuing his attempts to poach LPC members

For future reference, Sephiroth, if you have a problem with the leadership of one of our protectorates please bring it to my or Lord Hershey's attention by private pm or in any of a number possible alternative ways you had available to you other than calling us out on the OWF.  Good day.

Also, if Junka actually managed to do everything you are giving him credit for (I doubt it, but just for argument's sake) then you seriously got out maneuvered in the area of foreign affairs.  The proper reaction in that case is to tell him, "well played, Sir."  Then learn from it and move on.

Edited by White Chocolate

This war is a terrific example of that ancient, sacred principle:

"Talk !@#$, get hit"

Anything I've said has been in response to !@#$ said by the other side, so that's not it (Unless you're talking about Junka's nation) This does remind me of within the first few months of me being Senator, DK suddenly requesting almost the whole LPC sanctioned everywhere to try pushing me out of the Senate. When they told me they wanted me to give up my seat for several months for them to stop requesting the sanctions, I laughed at those terms. Eventually WC had them back off when they realized sanctions against me on Brown would just cause retaliation against whoever was sanctioning me, without making me budge. That was also the first month DK put SNX under their protection, with Junka warning me when he was still being honest, he would do whatever DK asked of him even if it destabilized the sphere.

If DK never gave up on trying to get me out of the Senate & instead just changed tactics, suddenly all Junka's attempts to undermine the LPC without a clear reason makes a lot more sense. Back then I found their sudden interest in having a new puppet on Brown suspicious, seeing how he's acted towards the LPC with DK backing him; it all makes a lot more sense when I consider the possibility DK never gave up. The timing of SNX's increasing aggressiveness also lines up with when my war with GOONS was almost over, with SNX breaking the treaty with aNiMaLz early so they could start a war before I was able to rebuild from that.

Edited by Sephiroth

That's certainly one way to flatter yourself, I suppose. Just remember your tinfoil hat, and "you're not paranoid if they're really out to get you!"

It would take a lot of coincidences for DK to give up on getting me out of the Senate (After putting up an effort which spanned sanctions on every color), only for Junka to suddenly take an interest in it on his own & then get backed by DK without them having anything to do with all his attempts to poach alliances from the LPC in between.

Anything I've said has been in response to !@#$ said by the other side, so that's not it (Unless you're talking about Junka's nation) This does remind me of within the first few months of me being Senator, DK suddenly requesting almost the whole LPC sanctioned everywhere to try pushing me out of the Senate. When they told me they wanted me to give up my seat for several months for them to stop requesting the sanctions, I laughed at those terms. Eventually WC had them back off when they realized sanctions against me on Brown would just cause retaliation against whoever was sanctioning me, without making me budge. That was also the first month DK put SNX under their protection, with Junka warning me when he was still being honest, he would do whatever DK asked of him even if it destabilized the sphere.

If DK never gave up on trying to get me out of the Senate & instead just changed tactics, suddenly all Junka's attempts to undermine the LPC without a clear reason makes a lot more sense. Back then I found their sudden interest in having a new puppet on Brown suspicious, seeing how he's acted towards the LPC with DK backing him; it all makes a lot more sense when I consider the possibility DK never gave up. The timing of SNX's increasing aggressiveness also lines up with when my war with GOONS was almost over, with SNX breaking the treaty with aNiMaLz early so they could start a war before I was able to rebuild from that.

tl;dr I thought you said it was my fault... :facepalm: Don't forget a couple of essay paragraphs for good ole stonewall... :ehm: Doomreich plotted the whole thing and everything that happened was carefully orchestrated conspiracy against LPCN is one cool story bro... :awesome: 

tl;dr I thought you said it was my fault... :facepalm: Don't forget a couple of essay paragraphs for good ole stonewall... :ehm: Doomreich plotted the whole thing and everything that happened was carefully orchestrated conspiracy against LPCN is one cool story bro... :awesome:

Someone proud to be Tywin's attack dog isn't capable of any coherent plots & I still don't consider Doomreich to be a real thing.