Doom Kingdom DoW

So you made a post full of bravado and threat just to declare in the very next post you post, that you are gonna do exactly squat about anything. So basically, you could have just never posted and the exact same thing would have been said. 

False, SP&TR could aid us- even as DK requested no one aid M Inc. Now of course, aiding is that same as being at war- so while SP&TR could aid us- it leaves them vulnerable to a back-side attack.

and that's where stonewall made a comment... and of course, that comment was false. hence why murtibing corrected him.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If SPTR really wants to help Minc they would advise them to stop supporting Methrage's insane eternal war of aggression against SNX, and negotiate a separate peace.

we would have never helped Methrage if he wasn't attacked for being vocal.

and tywinn, if I had a nickle for every time someone wanted to attack you for being vocal, i'd have enough money to build past Cuba.

we would have never helped Methrage if he wasn't attacked for being vocal.

and tywinn, if I had a nickle for every time someone wanted to attack you for being vocal, i'd have enough money to build past Cuba.

I could have sworn you said you joined as a call out to TAO... :ehm: Not interested in scrolling through your garbage to find it... :facepalm:

False, SP&TR could aid us- even as DK requested no one aid M Inc. Now of course, aiding is that same as being at war- so while SP&TR could aid us- it leaves them vulnerable to a back-side attack.

and that's where stonewall made a comment... and of course, that comment was false. hence why murtibing corrected him.

So SPaTR will do nothing but post bravado and then quickly state they will do nothing. So exactly what I said in the post you quoted. Got it. Thanks. 

So SPaTR will do nothing but post bravado and then quickly state they will do nothing. So exactly what I said in the post you quoted. Got it. Thanks. 

I told SPTR to do nothing... unlike Junka, we don't war on our friend's dime. Blame me for SP&TR not aiding us- as we have nothing to lose and eventually Junka will find out that our lower tier is much more resilient than his.

I could have sworn you said you joined as a call out to TAO... :ehm: Not interested in scrolling through your garbage to find it... :facepalm:

I've scrolled through enough of your garbage. It's also why TAO is a pathetic vanity AA (there's your call-out). And if history repeats itself, you will tuck your tail and run away. You pissed off more people than you think.

Bottom like, you aren't mentally stable enough to tie your own shoe-laces, much less lead an AA. 

We finally finished that long war with the rogue GOONS (We control the original GOONS AA now, so nice job to everyone who participated), SNX will be smooth sailing in comparison. Kim Jun Junka is already battle weary & in panic mode; as he's already losing control of his little Fascist Dystopia he's setup. That first round was the easy one for him, compared to what's coming at least.

o/ LPC

o/ Mi

I told SPTR to do nothing... unlike Junka, we don't war on our friend's dime. Blame me for SP&TR not aiding us- as we have nothing to lose and eventually Junka will find out that our lower tier is much more resilient than his.

I would say this is true, your lower tier has been playing what 3000 days and Junka's lower tier what 3 days, so I would believe you in this.

Nobody is afraid of your decade-old wonder stack Methrage, least of all our new nations who fight courageously on the front lines. We will continue to fight against your terrorist LPCN war of aggression as long as necessary -- weeks, months, years if need be -- to defend the security and prosperity of our membership, the sovereignty of our alliance, and the well-being of the entire world.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Nobody is afraid of your decade-old wonder stack Methrage, least of all our new nations who fight courageously on the front lines. We will continue to fight against your terrorist LPCN war of aggression as long as necessary -- weeks, months, years if need be -- to defend the security and prosperity of our membership, the sovereignty of our alliance, and the well-being of the entire world.

I've fought past your henchmen & The Dark Emperor was an hour to late declaring on me to prevent us from fighting. If you want to call us terrorists and insist on dragging the SNX through a devastating war over your ego after starting this conflict, that's up to you. I'll see how good you are at war, just me will be plenty for showing  you complete defeat even if TDE is helping you.

How long you ignore the reality which will be occurring will be your choice, but you can let us know if you want to discuss your surrender. We're not terrorists, we're fighting an enemy who started a war and claimed it a victory when we let you off with white peace. So white peace is no longer an option, this time our victory will be decisive over SNX.

Edited by Sephiroth

I've scrolled through enough of your garbage. It's also why TAO is a pathetic vanity AA (there's your call-out). And if history repeats itself, you will tuck your tail and run away. You pissed off more people than you think.

Bottom like, you aren't mentally stable enough to tie your own shoe-laces, much less lead an AA. 

What you say is probably true but I doubt SPaTR would aid you regardless. DK is allied to DBDC and DBDC members are part of SPaTR, DK, and TAO. If it is one thing I know, it is that DBDC members (no matter what AA they are on) don't want to fight one another. I could be wrong in that regards but I suspect I am not. 

Let's not forget that TAO and SPaTR are also friendly with one another (could be wrong on that regard but have not really seen anything to suggest otherwise). Even if TAO and SPaTR aren't friendly anymore, I doubt SPaTR would aid you at what would amount to a significant risk to them. 

I've fought past your henchmen & The Dark Emperor was an hour to late declaring on me to prevent us from fighting. If you want to call us terrorists and insist on dragging the SNX through a devastating war over your ego after starting this conflict, that's up to you. I'll see how good you are at war, just me will be plenty for showing  you complete defeat even if TDE is helping you.

How long you ignore the reality which will be occurring will be your choice, but you can let us know if you want to discuss your surrender. We're not terrorists, we're fighting an enemy who started a war and claimed it a victory when we let you off with white peace. So white peace is no longer an option, this time our victory will be decisive over SNX.

You have a strange definition of devastating. You realize that most AAs understand that low-tier wars mean very little because once the war is done, those nations are very, very easy to rebuild right? How can you even suggest that this war is devastating when none of the alliances at war with SNX can actually hit anyone above 20k NS? Not to mention, DS/TAO/DK being on you and your allies in this war. There is nothing you can even remotely do to Junka or SNX that will make them surrender unless you can actually bring in enough larger nations to threaten SNX/DS/TAO/DK and their other allies, which let's face it, you can't do at all. 

You have a strange definition of devastating. You realize that most AAs understand that low-tier wars mean very little because once the war is done, those nations are very, very easy to rebuild right? How can you even suggest that this war is devastating when none of the alliances at war with SNX can actually hit anyone above 20k NS? Not to mention, DS/TAO/DK being on you and your allies in this war. There is nothing you can even remotely do to Junka or SNX that will make them surrender unless you can actually bring in enough larger nations to threaten SNX/DS/TAO/DK and their other allies, which let's face it, you can't do at all.

Tell the lower tier nations they don't mean anything & I'm sure to gain more voters; as SNX loses its lower tier. Although since Kim Jun Junka will be getting shredded alongside them regardless of aid, we'll see how long until he begins to have thoughts of surrender. Its not like Kim Jun Junka hasn't taken drastic measures out of self preservation before, but either way I'm in the perfect tier right now for this war. I'd much rather be able to war Kim Jun Junka, than have NS ranges keep us apart. He's the main target & who I'll be most satisfied fighting until victory.

Edited by Sephiroth

Tell the lower tier nations they don't mean anything & I'm sure to gain more voters; as SNX loses its lower tier. Although since Kim Jun Junka will be getting shredded alongside them regardless of aid, we'll see how long until he begins to have thoughts of surrender. Its not like Kim Jun Junka hasn't taken drastic measures out of self preservation before, but either way I'm in the perfect tier right now for this war. I'd much rather be able to war Kim Jun Junka, than have NS ranges keep us apart. He's the main target & who I'll be most satisfied fighting until victory.

DK isn't who I dislike & this seems to be more of a TCA plot he's cooked up against us than a Doom Plot.

Do not worry we can simply aid bomb SNX lower tiers and within a few days they will all be to high in NS for you to DoW on job done :)

Lol at the idea of me surrendering, I was Emperor of IAA in 2008 when we took on the Hegemony, and I fought with Vox Populi, lead House Baratheon in Disorder War, and Doom knows how tenaciously I fought against impossible odds during the Doom War, you got another thing coming if you think you can break my will Methrage. You might be able to pull these stunts against other half-assed alliances, but now you are fighting my Imperium, and we are the Warriors of the Eternal Oath.

Edited by Immortan Junka

To SNX, DK and brothers, there shouldn't be no reason to argue, debate or comment with this guys.  I even regret that our side had posted formal declarations of war, this shouldn't be.

What we should do is keep warring and having a good time, eventually they would understand.

Lol at the idea of me surrendering, I was Emperor of IAA in 2008 when we took on the Hegemony, and I fought with Vox Populi, lead House Baratheon in Disorder War, and Doom knows how tenaciously I fought against impossible odds during the Doom War, you got another thing coming if you think you can break my will Methrage. You might be able to pull these stunts against other half-assed alliances, but now you are fighting my Imperium, and we are the Warriors of the Eternal Oath.

What other type of peace do you really deserve after your disrespect when we let you off last time with white peace, claiming you won & recording that blatant falsehood in the wiki. You only understand defeat or victory, so we'll show you defeat.

Edited by Sephiroth

To SNX, DK and brothers, there shouldn't be no reason to argue, debate or comment with this guys.  I even regret that our side had posted formal declarations of war, this shouldn't be.

What we should do is keep warring and having a good time, eventually they would understand.

Coming from TAO... and the last time your leader was in a war- he flooded the community with bible versus, the 'victim card', and tears.

Are TAO going to just use this thread for their DOW on NoR? The forums are already full of this crap from the look of it and I'm not reading any of it.

you were asked by myself, CB and WC to cease aiding them and you ignored us and continued to finance proxy wars against us all...Everyone you aided is using the cash to finance attacks on TAO, DK and SnX so you are in fact financing proxy wars against your allies and their allies...I can post SS of numerous attempts to ask you to stop not to mention I sent a link to this announcement to you and several of your members on the 8th, and I know CB Pm'd you as well and you ignored us all including WC leader of DK who asked you stop as well... :excl:

Are TAO going to just use this thread for their DOW on NoR? The forums are already full of this crap from the look of it and I'm not reading any of it.

TAO doesn't do DoWs, they're essentially the rogue & expendable arm of Doom. Even in this thread, TAO wasn't mentioned in the OP despite also attacking us & they didn't post one for Valhalla either. Although if all those treaties listed as active on Valhalla's wiki page are, that's a large chunk of Oculus who have a treaty partner under attack & could make a big move.

NG-Valhalla Protection (link) Protectorate Flag of NG Non Grata upgraded Apr 11, 2013
Secret Agent....Vikings (link) MDoAP Flag of MI6 MI6 Active May 11, 2013
Vikings enter the IRON AGE (link) MnDoAP IRONflag IRON Active May 11, 2013
Fear & Loathing (link) ODP Fellowship of the Wolves Active July 30, 2013
Julie Andrews in a Chain Mail Bikini (link) Paper Umbrella Umbrella Active July 5, 2013
The Kingmaker Accords (link) MnDoAP Flag of Viridian Entente Viridian Entente Active

Stonewall, the way you addressed us we should have told you to shove it straight away. We are not allied to you, and WC posted to our forum what was happening AFTER you attacked one of our members.

the way I addressed you? I can post SS if you like I merely sent PM with link to this announcement where WC asked for people not to aid them... :v: WC Said she PM'd you guys 11 February 2016 asking you and others to please cease aid to our enemies and CB Pm'd you all as well and was ignored also... :excl: