Doom Kingdom DoW

The most ridiculous part of this quote is that you really believe anyone outside of Brown actually cares about what goes on on Brown. Gosh, even most people residing on Brown don't care about Brown.

Surprisingly he's gone and hit it on the head. ;)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y'all wittle toy mafia gangtas are adorable! o/ animalz

How's you pathetic warchest holding up? If you want to know mine then just ask it will save on all of the failed spy ops trying to obtain it.

Its more than yours :)

Edit: that image looks familiar, oh yes its Devialance's avatar, taking the piss out of DK members as well that's funny. Edited by the rebel

The most ridiculous part of this quote is that you really believe anyone outside of Brown actually cares about what goes on on Brown. Gosh, even most people residing on Brown don't care about Brown.

Honestly, what's there to care about? The quality of political intrigue in the core conflict is as bad as the grammar of the participants.

For those who don't want to see Tywin Sphere win this, I'll fight to last nation standing & that will be much longer than Tywin lasts if members of Oculus & others don't fear Tywin Sphere enough to be intimidated from sending aid.

I will fight as an immovable object to push back the forces behind the Producerist Fascism Tywin writes Fan Fiction about until its no longer a thing. :war:

Remember this post ? Now you're sending peace offers. 

Edited by Hannibal90

Remember this post ? Now you're sending peace offers. 

Tell ya what- we will level with you.

Go and look at your nations 'fighting', and notice them not fighting back- and then send them a message and tell them to do something.

IF you do this, then we will allow for the continuation of your beat down.

I was just entertaining the idea, trying to see if there is some reason for Tywin's madness and if DK really supports it. Although I'm convinced Junka just lost his mind and DK might have felt they needed to post this with how Junka described events to them.

So Junka is the one behind it, someone on the Brown Team. I'll agree with you on that.

EDIT... wrong thread

We've reached the point where you guys can no longer keep the threads straight. If you have to agree on one thing can you atleast make it to choose ONE thread to discuss all this crap in? Edited by gowfanatic

I know right, even i was like WTF is going on here lol

My bad brochacho I didn't use your ava on purpose I googled baby gangter images and picked it out to ridicule animalz tiny size and big mouths...no pun towards you intended... :facepalm: :v:

How's you pathetic warchest holding up? If you want to know mine then just ask it will save on all of the failed spy ops trying to obtain it.

Its more than yours :)

Edit: that image looks familiar, oh yes its Devialance's avatar, taking the piss out of DK members as well that's funny.

Yeah I figured it out last night what your about...You want me to knock you into lower tiers where your wonders will give you advantage so you can brag about your prowess in battle because your terrified of fighting the big boys...Your like the pro MMA player cutting weight from Heavy to Bantam because your tired of big boys kicking your ass...I found the "penny" da webel... :ehm:

Yeah I figured it out last night what your about...You want me to knock you into lower tiers where your wonders will give you advantage so you can brag about your prowess in battle because your terrified of fighting the big boys...Your like the pro MMA player cutting weight from Heavy to Bantam because your tired of big boys kicking your ass...I found the "penny" da webel... :ehm:

Nope, but you will find out soon enough.

please tell us more, 

Haha it is funny hitchacock thinks he has something on TAO and us merging is a failure of mine when everything I worked on came trough and it was our idea to merge TAO and SPATR and others and I succeeded in helping isolate Minc, and LPCN and OUR efforts were a success as it united us all in a common goal of crushing them all AND breaking LPCN in the senate...TAO is and was always a "War AA" and served it's purpose well and whether we few left in TAO merge with SPATR or DS is a small matter as our loyalty is always to Doom...I made some treaties and other things to make us more legit and a real AA but in the end we were always a temp AA set up for war and mayhem and never meant to be eternal...o/ BPTAO

Haha it is funny hitchacock thinks he has something on TAO and us merging is a failure of mine when everything I worked on came trough and it was our idea to merge TAO and SPATR and others and I succeeded in helping isolate Minc, and LPCN and OUR efforts were a success as it united us all in a common goal of crushing them all AND breaking LPCN in the senate...TAO is and was always a "War AA" and served it's purpose well and whether we few left in TAO merge with SPATR or DS is a small matter as our loyalty is always to Doom...I made some treaties and other things to make us more legit and a real AA but in the end we were always a temp AA set up for war and mayhem and never meant to be eternal...o/ BPTAO

Yeah, that's not what happened. Nice try.

Reality is that they left you.

And your 'loyalty to doom' is a sign of desperation considering how mad you were because their gov wouldn't talk to you.

And per being 'isolated'- we have the same PIAT with SPTR as we did before TAO formed. Enjoy your vanity AA.

Yeah, that's not what happened. Nice try.

Reality is that they left you.

And your 'loyalty to doom' is a sign of desperation considering how mad you were because their gov wouldn't talk to you.

And per being 'isolated'- we have the same PIAT with SPTR as we did before TAO formed. Enjoy your vanity AA.

Reality is you know nada about our planning or real OPs and were treated like a mushroom and kept in the dark and fed BS insane crap me and claude would make up daily to feed your snitch urges... :smug: How's that piat working for you? Your almost as bad as methmouth making up perceived allies with no indications to show anyone supports you... :v: I have been in direct contact with Doom the entire time TAO has existed as you well know and are grasping at straws in your desperation to compensate for your inability to run an AA... :psyduck:

Reality is you know nada about our planning or real OPs and were treated like a mushroom and kept in the dark and fed BS insane crap me and claude would make up daily to feed your snitch urges... :smug: How's that piat working for you? Your almost as bad as methmouth making up perceived allies with no indications to show anyone supports you... :v: I have been in direct contact with Doom the entire time TAO has existed as you well know and are grasping at straws in your desperation to compensate for your inability to run an AA... :psyduck:

Our relationship is just fine and we've been in contact with them on a daily basis these past few days. However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt- and say you are right. And what you are indicating is a pre-fabrication of trying to 'isolate' m inc and agitate LPNC this entire time with sptr nations while we (m inc) have a piat with them.

And also, what are you saying is that white chocolate has been working on this project to 'bring m inc and LPNC down'.

Slow clap.

Can I request for readers' sakes we move to one thread and post ALL of this debatish stuff there? Its quite difficult to go through 3 or 4 topics to figure out what one post is referring to.. Its like a spider web.

I support this. From now on please present yourselves in the Monsters Inc victory thread.

Thank you.