It depends on how you define independent. You took it in the literal sense, Starfox. We take it as puppet vs non-puppet. A free-thinking alliance with it's own ambitions and agendas vs an alliance who defers all of that to another

Although I don't see what activating an optional clause has to do with it. Unless you define independence as being able to roll an entire sphere by yourself.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, you are missing the point. Nowhere did I say FTW was a puppet, and there was absolutely no mention of Polar anywhere. I'm not sure why you bothered to respond if you didn't even read the discussion. Optional means not independent when you activate it without a CB. If you want to make an argument that FTW is an independent alliance...go ahead. I'll wait right here.

Starfox, I'm not entirely sure you understand what independant means....

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=Independence+%28politics%29

Starfox, I'm not entirely sure you understand what independant means....

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=Independence+%28politics%29

First off, you can't even spell independence so please don't lecture me on it.

Secondly, from your own link:

INDEPENDENCE. A state of perfect irresponsibility to any superior; the United States are free and independent of all earthly power.
     2. Independence may be divided into political and natural independence. By the former is to be understood that we have contracted no tie except those which flow from the three great natural rights of safety, liberty and property. The latter consists in the power of being able to enjoy a permanent well-being, whatever may be the disposition of those from whom we call ourselves independent.

Again, I'll state: If you wish to argue FTW is an independent alliance, please do. I'll wait here.

lol okay Starfox. I'm not gonna keep on about it here. You can start a blog about it if you want to keep discussing it

Mature.

First off, you can't even spell independence so please don't lecture me on it.

Secondly, from your own link:

INDEPENDENCE. A state of perfect irresponsibility to any superior; the United States are free and independent of all earthly power.
     2. Independence may be divided into political and natural independence. By the former is to be understood that we have contracted no tie except those which flow from the three great natural rights of safety, liberty and property. The latter consists in the power of being able to enjoy a permanent well-being, whatever may be the disposition of those from whom we call ourselves independent.

Again, I'll state: If you wish to argue FTW is an independent alliance, please do. I'll wait here.

Mature.

In order to understand what you mean by independent, since that definition was hardly obvious, which of the following alliances would you say are independent: DS, GPA, NPO, NpO, Invicta, SNX, IRON, WTF, FTW?

In order to understand what you mean by independent, since that definition was hardly obvious, which of the following alliances would you say are independent: DS, GPA, NPO, NpO, Invicta, SNX, IRON, WTF, FTW?

GPA and WTF.

Invicta
Dmg received : 1,549,208.16
Dmg Inflicted: 1,520,203.04

RESPECT.
o/ Invicta

Agreed. Legion doing very well, also.