• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Umb ones are due to someone doing a DBDC raid while neglecting to leave the Umb AA first :P

Well, the thing is, a number of our wars aren't listed there while two one-off wars that peaced are.

Criticism =/= Crying

You really think I'm upset that Polar is weaker/more inactive than I expected? Nah, I was just trying to make you look bad/make you feel bad. However, it was uncalled for, and people don't want this thread filled with it. I got over-zealous in my trash talk, that's all. :)

Haha Doomsphere finally has their own me. It's like Yin and Yang.

Has he been spamming piss poor propaganda as well? 

Our Markov chain generator/Tywin not only produces more coherent sentences, it doesn't mention bourgeois every five words. :P 

But to go back to talking about statistics: its interesting to see how alliance activity reflects the war results.

Yeah, I mean it's not like TSC dropped into ranges where DoD members can't outdamage them and knew that risk going in and had been having their low tier take hits. This is totally not a desperate attempt to make DoD bad.

Interesting that Disciples of Destruction were such big talkers last war when they were apart of a bandwagon and this war they are also bandwagoning onto TSC and yet still can't manage to be net positive for damage dealt.

#shotsfired

Those numbers are too close to call.  Especially if they aren't doing the nuking, that's like one nuke difference from net positive.  Now Javahouse League...  :(

United Purple Nations

Damage Taken: 919,856.13

Damage Inflicted:390,088.64

Job, wife, and kids

DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE

Damage Taken: 488,435.61

Damage Inflicted: 1,361,832.11

Educated, strategic, and probably big gamers

Am i right?

Edited by SarahPalin