All i see here is the losing coalition posting stats of themselves getting rolled. I thought propaganda was to make the enemy look bad ( even if its lies), not better. :P

You do know, RIA posted these stats when the war first started, before they knew how they would be pulled in, (They hold a treaty with NSO who is on the opposite side of where they fight now) right?

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i see here is the losing coalition posting stats of themselves getting rolled. I thought propaganda was to make the enemy look bad ( even if its lies), not better. :P

Audible sigh.

Edit: Looking at your AA makes my brain hurts.

Edited by YOLO SWAG

You do know, RIA posted these stats when the war first started, before they knew how they would be pulled in, (They hold a treaty with NSO who is on the opposite side of where they fight now) right?

Not to mention RIA has done this three wars in a row, winning side or losing side, the purpose is not to self fellate ourselves, it's simply providing a simple graphic that shows the statistics, something we have for our own forums that we're merely sharing publicly.

I don't think they or their friends care much for the game. That's why their numbers are low. If they cared they would be higher. Maybe you guys can do something after the war with them to get them to care more about the game. Maybe teach them some of the things you've studied/tested about the games mechanics and befriend them.

We tried that, actually. We were allied with them for a couple of years and did everything we could to help them improve. Sadly, they were not very appreciative.

inb4 someone says "Well FTW isn't doing that amazing this war" - we have like the 5th highest avg NS in the game if you exclude neutrals and micros. Our top tier has no targets. Not to mention we merged just before the war started. Wolfpack's low NS nations were not as well prepared as FEAR's and we didn't have time to change that. Trust me, they'll be better prepared next time around. :)

Anyway, to be honest UPN can put up a half-decent fight sometimes. It was foreign affairs that really divided us. We wanted to be more independent, as we have always striven to be. UPN, not so much. They are fine being one of many pawns, isolated to one sphere, in a relationship that is almost entirely one way as far as we saw.

The SE politicians sure are a serious lot. :smug:

This is literally the only propaganda thread the lulzist coalition need to keep directing everyone too and their enemies are doing all the work for them. It lowers morale for those seeing it on the losing side, and increases it for the winning side.
Just saying but I know RIA aren't doing it to hurt our side but it probably does.

Audible sigh.

Edit: Looking at your AA makes my brain hurts.

Yeah duhh, i know what AA and coalition I'm in. I hit 3 NPO nations and was countered by another 3 NPO nations. You're not very smart are you. 

The SE politicians sure are a serious lot. :smug:

This is literally the only propaganda thread the lulzist coalition need to keep directing everyone too and their enemies are doing all the work for them. It lowers morale for those seeing it on the losing side, and increases it for the winning side.
Just saying but I know RIA aren't doing it to hurt our side but it probably does.

Yeah duhh, i know what AA and coalition I'm in. I hit 3 NPO nations and was countered by another 3 NPO nations. You're not very smart are you. 

High tech nations do more damage than those who do not have high levels of tech, millions shocked.

We tried that, actually. We were allied with them for a couple of years and did everything we could to help them improve. Sadly, they were not very appreciative.

inb4 someone says "Well FTW isn't doing that amazing this war" - we have like the 5th highest avg NS in the game if you exclude neutrals and micros. Our top tier has no targets. Not to mention we merged just before the war started. Wolfpack's low NS nations were not as well prepared as FEAR's and we didn't have time to change that. Trust me, they'll be better prepared next time around. :)

Anyway, to be honest UPN can put up a half-decent fight sometimes. It was foreign affairs that really divided us. We wanted to be more independent, as we have always striven to be. UPN, not so much. They are fine being one of many pawns, isolated to one sphere, in a relationship that is almost entirely one way as far as we saw.

Uhhh...what? You are isolated to a single sphere as well, and will be right back with this coalition next time around given your constant homerism. You also have 6 treaties which feature optional aggression. You are not independent by any means. I'm not even sure you believe the stuff you spout off at this point.

Uhhh...what? You are isolated to a single sphere as well, and will be right back with this coalition next time around given your constant homerism. You also have 6 treaties which feature optional aggression. You are not independent by any means. I'm not even sure you believe the stuff you spout off at this point.

And which sphere would that be? Doomsphere? IRONsphere? CnGsphere? AZTECsphere? NEW/Kaskus sphere?

We are not an island, that is true. We're not independent in the way neutrals are. (we could have been, but we loved war too much) Perhaps independence wasn't the most fitting word, but we have striven not to be puppets, not to be involved in one-sided relationships. We have been through quite a few treaties, quite a few mergers, and the reason we have left has almost always been that someone was being too controlling, treating us as a pawn rather than a partner. We have more self-respect than that, more ambition.

I think UPN lacks this ambition, and yes I truly do think that. Their saving grace in recent years was an ex-FEAR member, Robster, who got so close to them during our time as allies that he joined them, and rather quickly took over. With him not being very active, UPN will likely begin to slip again into horrid inactivity and apathy. I'm doing what I can to help them though, by giving them an enemy to dislike. Providing a little motivation that way, hopefully. ;)

If I recall correctly they where linked to UPN via CDT for a long time. This was years ago and ended on a bad note

If I recall correctly they where linked to UPN via CDT for a long time. This was years ago and ended on a bad note

You do recall correctly, but also we had a separate treaty with them a little while before & after CDT. We know them very well. I know you, Rodrod. :) Former USN member, if I recall correctly.

But hold on let's listen to Starfox talk about shit he knows nothing about. Do go on, Starfox

This thread is about stats dammit :|

This conversation began with discussion on UPN's stats. Heaven forbid the stats posted lead to discussion of said stats. :P

edit: Or the discussion evolve slightly. But if it does go on and on I'll try to move the discussion. Our bad, just having fun.

Edited by Big Ego

Your post before you edited it was way better :) Anywho, we're still off-topic. Back to how UPN sucks. er, I mean stats. Well, same difference really.

It was but I realized that it might be implied by the actual forum police as claiming to be a mod

Again, the LSF remains the truly-blessed in the Super-cereal coalition!
This can only be explained by the only Truth of the world, the Elesef's blessing on his ones- who are the only to know about their true origins!
Bismelesef!

What, if anything, does that have to do with what I said? Thank you for the history lesson though.

You do recall correctly, but also we had a separate treaty with them a little while before & after CDT. We know them very well. I know you, Rodrod. :) Former USN member, if I recall correctly.

But hold on let's listen to Starfox talk about !@#$ he knows nothing about. Do go on, Starfox

What exactly do I know nothing about? Never once did I speak about UPN-FEAR relations. Only the fact that you called yourself an independent alliance while holding 6 treaties with optional aggression. That's about as golden as the INDEPENDENT Republic of Orange Nations.

Do-not-think-it-means.jpeg

What exactly do I know nothing about? Never once did I speak about UPN-FEAR relations. Only the fact that you called yourself an independent alliance while holding 6 treaties with optional aggression. That's about as golden as the INDEPENDENT Republic of Orange Nations.

I think you're going to need to clarify why optional aggression means someone isn't independent. I mean, Polar holds 14 treaties, all of which have oA clauses? Does this mean you're everyone's puppet?

UPN has.. let's see, 12 MDoAPs? The farthest from Polarsphere being TOP & STA.. all this while only being (a weak) 3 mil NS. (currently 2 million NS) Looking at the web, the only other alliance I see with equal or more MDoAPs is Polar itself. Umb only has 10. NPO 9. IRON 5. VE 6. etc etc

Forget the isolation, which in and of itself isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just that I am linking it with their lapdogness.. but they are clearly treaty whores, if any alliance ever was one. In my opinion that alone is deserving of scorn and attack. They are very arguably the least independent alliance out there.

I think you're going to need to clarify why optional aggression means someone isn't independent. I mean, Polar holds 14 treaties, all of which have oA clauses? Does this mean you're everyone's puppet?

Once again, you are missing the point. Nowhere did I say FTW was a puppet, and there was absolutely no mention of Polar anywhere. I'm not sure why you bothered to respond if you didn't even read the discussion. Optional means not independent when you activate it without a CB. If you want to make an argument that FTW is an independent alliance...go ahead. I'll wait right here.