• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, you mean some of us playing this are fully functioning adult human beings! Who knew?

Cuba has those cute little kids in his sig. That's the only I can't abuse him even after the bad things he did to LSF/SWF...

P.S: LSF IS THE ONLY ALLIANCE HAVING A POSITIVE NET DAMAGE INFLICTED IN THE SUPERCEREAL COALITION! Edited by Tehmina

Cuba has those cute little kids in his sig. That's the only I can't abuse him even after the bad things he did to LSF/SWF...

P.S: LSF IS THE ONLY ALLIANCE HAVING A POSITIVE NET DAMAGE INFLICTED IN THE SUPERCEREAL COALITION!

Those kids came with the signature, like the families in the frames you buy at the store.

good job LSF.  I'm doing my part, inflicting net damage on attackers and defending nations (only "losing" 1 out of 4 wars currently, and to a much larger nation than my own).

Those kids came with the signature, like the families in the frames you buy at the store.

good job LSF.  I'm doing my part, inflicting net damage on attackers and defending nations (only "losing" 1 out of 4 wars currently, and to a much larger nation than my own).

Yes, that's why the picture on the far right has a shirt that says Doombird Doomcave's Heiress on it.  Stock photo for sure.

Yes, that's why the picture on the far right has a shirt that says Doombird Doomcave's Heiress on it.  Stock photo for sure.

Shopped.  See, I did it here, same quality:

7.jpg

I don't have to worry about this for another year, and I'd never be able to put "Polar Mid-Tier 4-life" on it or my wife might finally know me for the geek that I am.  Instead, he or she is going to get a onesie that says "Don't drop me, my daddy's a lawyer."

Shopped.  See, I did it here, same quality:

7.jpg

I don't have to worry about this for another year, and I'd never be able to put "Polar Mid-Tier 4-life" on it or my wife might finally know me for the geek that I am.  Instead, he or she is going to get a onesie that says "Don't drop me, my daddy's a lawyer."

Dude, I will never let anyone know that I play CN. I delete it from my history for that reason lol

Excellent, finally your chosen profession will get the same exposure in real life that you give it in Cybernations!

In reality, I'm not sure what to be ashamed of more.  

Edit:  realized the forum is OOC.

Edited by Orville Reginbacher

Dude, I will never let anyone know that I play CN. I delete it from my history for that reason lol

On this we can agree. I shall take my shame with me to the grave.

I will, on occasion, mention playing "an online game" through which I've "met" a few people. However, I word it so vaguely that I could be talking about anything, and when people make assumptions as to which game I'm talking about I don't correct them or volunteer additional information.

ZXJXqMa.png

Yup, it'll be interesting to see where it finally levels out.

Should get a second line on here, in red, showing the daily ratio in contrast to just the cumulative one.