• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would we need the second line Hart? its implicit in the blue one..

It really isn't that implicit in there.

Is damage being done at a 1:1 rate the past 10 days, and just slowly raising the cummulative?

Or

Is damage being done at a .75:1 rate, and the cumulative bar is pretty close to the current destruction ratios?

Each lead to pretty different conclusions.

In addition, seeing how new entrances effect the data on a daily basis would be nice.

{For what its worth, it looked like the last 10 days were at .73:1 when I just randomly checked the recent slope.}

Done

tVtwhz0.png

This is really awesome.

While I'm getting rewarded for asking work of others...

1) for subsequent ones can the Y axis have intervals per .1 instead of .2? (Or possibly less?)

2) Add a bar graph underneath in yellow showing the amount of damage per day?  (This is utterly gratuitous, but you know it would be great.).

This is really awesome.

While I'm getting rewarded for asking work of others...

1) for subsequent ones can the Y axis have intervals per .1 instead of .2? (Or possibly less?)

2) Add a bar graph underneath in yellow showing the amount of damage per day?  (This is utterly gratuitous, but you know it would be great.).

I need this too.

I feel foolish now for worrying about an NpO counter-blitz. I guess what they threw at NG was just about everyone they had capable of declaring offensive wars.

Soon those other 200 nations won't even have the option to declare offensive wars, as they'll all be in anarchy. Even if Polar had a strategy to all become micro-nations so they can be a big version of GOONS.. it makes no sense not to do all the damage you can on the way down.

It seems despite my low opinion of Polarsphere's military prowess, I still managed to overestimate them. xD

Just pointing out this guy went to peace mode despite having set up a 1v1 with me

Maybe...but I've given this game probably a trillion page clicks so I think we are even

The name cybernations just sounds so nerdy it can't be spoken of

Be proud of the nerdiness, thats what makes it special. I always end up laughing whenever I try to explain the game to someone XD

Be proud of the nerdiness, thats what makes it special. I always end up laughing whenever I try to explain the game to someone XD

hahahaha. The only person who knows I play this RL is my wife and she hates this game. I have played it for more than half of our marriage now. And having to do the update blitzes and shit like that annoys the hell outta her. hahahaha After the first year, I gave up trying to explain this game to her. The only thing she does not mind about the game is that I have made some really good friends after playing for around 8.5 years. 

An update blitz for me would involve being on at 6am, my gf would not be impressed at me setting an alarm to get up for that. She doesn't get what why I play the game as it is her bemusement would be replaced by open hostility towards it if I was waking her up an hour early so I could play it.

An update blitz for me would involve being on at 6am, my gf would not be impressed at me setting an alarm to get up for that. She doesn't get what why I play the game as it is her bemusement would be replaced by open hostility towards it if I was waking her up an hour early so I could play it.

Agreed. I no longer stay up or wake up for update. I do it on my phone in my car by myself before work haha.

Wake for the "toilet", use smartphone while occasionally grunting.  

CN players...they grow up so fast.

It was so easy when I played in college. Now that I have to wake up between 5-6am on weekdays (and hardly make it past 11pm on weekends), midnight updates are tough to get to! haha. I have only set my alarm twice to wake up for them during this war. :p Luckily my fiance is a heavy sleeper and I don't have to explain myself.

Setting an alarm to get up early every single morning, and locking yourself in the bathroom with occasional "grunting" sounds might give a somewhat different impression....

Setting an alarm to get up early every single morning, and locking yourself in the bathroom with occasional "grunting" sounds might give a somewhat different impression....

Yes especially if your significant other hears celebratory sounds