• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a certain amount of infra and/or tech to maintain wonders would probably be most fair. Have them deactivate or be destroyed after the minimum amount is gone.

Just increasing requirements for buing and firing nukes from 1000 infra and 75 tech to 2000 infra and 1000 tech would solve most of the issues for the fresh nations getting massacred by the veterans.

Just increasing requirements for buing and firing nukes from 1000 infra and 75 tech to 2000 infra and 1000 tech would solve most of the issues for the fresh nations getting massacred by the veterans.

Eh,

I'm a new nation, and basically got ZI'd this war by a nuclear nation. Now I am just having fun taking pot shots at their low tier. It's all part of the game I suppose.

I fought three nuclear nations right at the start of the war without nukes and you don't see me whining. I simply transitioned to a smaller NS level. I find it so ironic that the same people cheering on DBDC'S down declaring are whining about Polar's low tier excellence.

If your new people are wussies who can't take a few nukes without quitting, thats a failure of leadership. For the slaves of chaos there can be no mercy.

What I find most disappointing about the stats is the number of wars where the defender has not made any attempt to fight back.  Out of the 5785 wars that started after war was declared listed in the war stats download I grabbed last night, in 2014 (34.8%) of them the attacker had done at least 95% of the total damage (A total of 6,634,103.95 damage)[/size][size=4] and in 1756 (30.4%) of them they had done 100%. ([/size]4,716,936.87 damage)[/size]

That's... pathetic.  4.7m NS lost without the defender even firing a CM back.  Every single one of those defending nations should put themselves in the corner with a dunce cap on.

*Disclaimer - I did not filter out wars that may be unrelated to this conflict.

You have no idea how many nations with huge warchests don't even bother to buy 1000 infra daily to nuke back.

I fought three nuclear nations right at the start of the war without nukes and you don't see me whining. I simply transitioned to a smaller NS level. I find it so ironic that the same people cheering on DBDC'S down declaring are whining about Polar's low tier excellence.

If your new people are wussies who can't take a few nukes without quitting, thats a failure of leadership. For the slaves of chaos there can be no mercy.

Mr Tywin, it's just a warstat topic, not some propaganda shit slinging competition. It would be much better if you gave yourself just a few minutes for thinking your posts over before you send any of them.

Just for the record, there are many low tier veteran nations on both sides. Secondly such change should not be introduced at this point(no war affecting changes should be introduced during global war), but rather to be taken into consideration when peace is reached. 

It isn't the nukes htat is the problem, most low level nations can make up for getting hit hard by nukes with 1 6mil aid package. The real problem is the wonders, the consistent edge those provide, especially the military wonders like WRC etc.

I prefer the suggestion of having them deactivated if you fall below the Infra/Tech threshold for each (established individually for each wonder). The MP threshold for nukes is already fine.

Any chance on expanding the scaling on the y axis?  Also, thanks again, these are great!

No.  Without knowing whether you're talking about y1 or y2, all of the data fits within the current scale.  There's really no benefit to changing it.

You have no idea how many nations with huge warchests don't even bother to buy 1000 infra daily to nuke back.

It's annoying, to be sure.  I like to win, but I want to win against someone who is at least trying.

No.  Without knowing whether you're talking about y1 or y2, all of the data fits within the current scale.  There's really no benefit to changing it.

It's annoying, to be sure.  I like to win, but I want to win against someone who is at least trying.

The scale on the left, from 0 to 1.0, done on .2 intervals for the red and blue lines.  A smaller increment than .2 would allow for much quicker eyeballing of what is going on.

Oh no, they finally figured out why trying to annihilate Polar was a bad idea! Lets hope we don't accept the peace offers from all of them. Cooking lulzists in imu pits is what's feeding my nation!

n1033410442_148550_268.jpg

Once it gets real serious, we are cooking Tywin in the same thing.

In case you are wondering why we keep him around

One thing this war does seem to be showing is the extreme lack of activity in some alliances. What's happening with Int and Atlas?

I think it has more to do with several alliances either finding this war to be boring and not wanting to participate or just resigning themselves to the beat down and saving their WCs for rebuilding when the war is over. At least this is my opinion on it, I'm sure there are a host of reasons why but those probably are a factor.

I think it has more to do with several alliances either finding this war to be boring and not wanting to participate or just resigning themselves to the beat down and saving their WCs for rebuilding when the war is over. At least this is my opinion on it, I'm sure there are a host of reasons why but those probably are a factor.

No trust me some of them aren't saving...I have seen their WCs.  I could agree on your assessment of  the lack of people wanting to participate.

Atlas and Int both entered aggressively. Int's damage ratio is just positive and currently they only have 4 nations at war. Atlas's ratio is approaching 2:1 damage received to damage caused and they have nations at war with no GCs and that aren't so much as firing a cm back. They're the entire reason Invicta has a positive damage ratio.

None of this looks good for the game.