A Petition to the Community at Large: Regarding PZI

Neo Uruk

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting someone on PZI does not require much beyond getting up and saying "oh hey, you are on the list boyo"

PZI is surely acceptable. EZI is where things get murkier as that more often than not involves information that has no business being in this realm. Even then, all an alliance needs to do is make the announcement. If it fits their value system and/or self perception. If you dont care, and your allies dont care, go right ahead.

As for you Rota, i always figured you for a goofy numnuts. Sophomoric and irrelevant, irritating yet harmless. Sadly, The aspects of your character that was on display recently, is abhorrent to me. You went over the pale here. So congrats you are now upgraded from doofus status to month old toe jam.

Edited by Helbrecht

Yes, most of the people who support this -- who are, for the most part, on friendly terms with me -- would PZI me. That's why I have hops in several channels and this thread is about you, and not me.

I would PZI you. You little twit. 

This was honestly beyond abhorrent. I truly apologize to everyone who was friends with Tito (and the Community at large) for the garbage that came out of someone on my AA. I will support whatever the community deems necessary, and I think PZI definitely fits the bill.

Edited by DeathAdder

This was honestly beyond abhorrent. I truly apologize to everyone who was friends with Tito for the garbage that came out of someone on my AA. I will support whatever the community deems necessary, and I think PZI definitely fits the bill.

I don't think anyone is/can blame Sparta for the actions of Rotavele, especially given the quick action taken.

Regardless, Bob, I hold all members on my AA, pending application or not, to our conduct and standards, and what transpired overnight was truly a tragedy to the memory of a well-respected member of this Community. I felt the apology was due.

Edited by DeathAdder

Normally I'd be against such actions for people posting stupid and inappropriate remarks...mainly because if that was the case then most of the OWF would be under PZI by someone or some alliance.  I find many comments people post here quite annoying, nonetheless they'll play a part in this world, and at least gives me something to sit back and laugh at and helps get through the slow days.  That being said, the remark that was made was way beyond the realm of inappropriate and distasteful to say the least.  I don't think many would object to this if they read or were aware of what not only was said, but the unsympathetic responses by Rota following his remark.  It's one thing to hate someone, or a group of individuals, but it takes a special kind of person to take it to the extreme it was.

I could careless the outcome of what happens with Rota for his remarks, but I certainly understand where many are coming from that were offended and taken back by his post.  I don't believe there's a place in his world for that kinda of remarks and I'm a bit surprised the admin has not removed him from the boards for it.  

Rotavele if you are as sorry ad you say you are then actions are needed. More than sorry then think your off the hook. A line was crossed and you need to see that line. Not this OMG people are after me and run me out look at poor me I'm bringing this or that. That's what people see that's why people don't believe your apology. Am I going to support EZI, PA I or anything like that no the offense wasn't made at me if NG or anyone who was tito's friends want to I won't stop them.

give him a break, without rotavele, we go back to the boring cyberverse that we have.

I for one enjoy his shens

This. Didn't Rota just about single handily cause a global war once?

Anyhow, I don't think Rota has ever been a credit to an alliance she has joined, so alliances should commit to not admitting her. However, PZI is a little much.

OOC attacks of this nature have NO place in our community. IC consequences sound fine by me, if nothing else they make our disdain for such actions clear.

Why do the worst advocates always make the threads first?

Seriously I know right .... oh well.

At least we have a great example of why EZI shouldn't be ruled out completely, lol. 

If he's truly sorry he should re-roll and start fresh.  I don't think that's the case here though.

lol Schattenmann, in your world NG OOC attacks like 50 people a week, right?  Get over yourself.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

I’m going be very clear here … I come from the age where everything we did here was RPed, from our nation leader to our battles, I’ve been many personas over the years and have quite the colorful past, and those who know me know this.

Freelancer is the closest character to my RL counterpart as you could possibly get, he’s been a constant going on damn near 8 years now with a hiatus here and there to try something new, I normally avoid crap like this, I really do.

However there comes time when enough is enough, I did it to Dark Luntic when I was at USN, chased him through 8 verses till he finally got the message, and now my services have been requested once again.

I consider this the highest form of public service and have been in contact with III Percent leadership regarding this matter, I hope they see things my way, though it wouldn’t be the first time I was given a reality check from those above me

OOC
Speaking of which. Fathom this, Rotavele all of a sudden grasps the gravity of this situation and says you know what it’s time to go, then while he’s resting for a few weeks develops a whole new persona and sticks with it, never getting too personal and never letting on who he once was, playing the noob role with the utmost of perfection.

Having an already working knowledge of game mechanics and the political landscape gets noticed and someone decides to take him on as his protégé and into a gov position now wouldn’t that just spice things up ?

Welcome to the world of RP, I’m sure there are plenty of people out there willing to teach you the ropes and how to achieve some level of restraint.

Edited by Freelancer

Hime, this is me talking a student of The Distinguished Queen AterAtra and her Knights and I have news for you, there is no way even with their restraint would have made a public plea like yours for this character, there comes a time when death and rebirth is not only necessary, it builds character so one can redeem themselves as a new, and I know you get what I mean !

I'm not going go argue your point, I just won't, I know were right, and I've taken this task on as the highest form of public service there is.

Good Freelancer

Read carefully what i wrote particularily the end.. There is a message, thus far missed by Rotavele and you.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Temis

I would like to thank Sparta for their quick decisiveness on this issue.  It's much appreciated.

Shame on you Rotavele.

You're welcome. If there's ever a case for automatic expulsion from an alliance, his antics displayed overnight, as well as the clear lack of remorse and grandstanding shown this morning/afternoon were that.

This was honestly beyond abhorrent. I truly apologize to everyone who was friends with Tito (and the Community at large) for the garbage that came out of someone on my AA. I will support whatever the community deems necessary, and I think PZI definitely fits the bill.

Not enough commentary on how classy Sparta has been about this. Most alliance leaders would have been done with it at an expulsion and a small aside apology.

Not enough commentary on how classy Sparta has been about this. Most alliance leaders would have been done with it at an expulsion and a small aside apology.

:P Hey man, as we've been saying on IRC, we're more than happy to have rivalries and stuff based on politics and whatnot. But there's a line, and Rotavele crossed the damn thing hard. It makes it hard for us to enjoy ourselves (even if that enjoyment comes from some of those rivalries with some of you fine fellows) while stuff like this goes down. So long as DeathAdder and myself have any sort of power within Sparta, we'll never tolerate behavior like Rotavele's. My regret is, given his behavior, that I bothered to warn him of his expulsion before posting here, instead of letting you all have at him.