A Petition to the Community at Large: Regarding PZI

Neo Uruk

the difference being I have a grasp of the separation of our world and the other place. I may not be globally liked, but I don't ever cross the line of unacceptable behavior, where I'm not sure Rota even knows where that is.

That is true, I misunderstood your meaning to all of us in this thread,  now contrary to Twiin that this will be impossible, I beg to differ, I've never been involved in the re-eduction before, that changes today, I'm retired I have lots of time on my hands to frequent old embassies, rekindle old friendships and just be a pain in the gluteus maximus to Rotavele.

Anywhere he decides to try and lay down for a nap, I won't be far behind.. Edited by Freelancer

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is true, I misunderstood you meaning to all of us in this thread,  now contrary to Twiin that this will be impossible, I beg to differ, I've never been involved in the re-eduction before, that changes today, I'm retired I have lots of time on my hands to frequent old embassies, rekindle old friendships and just be a pain in the gluteus maximus to Rotavele.

Anywhere he decides to try and lay down for a nap, I won't be far behind..

My body is ready. Yeru has already thrown me out of The Spartan Kingdom, you can put me upon the cross now and crucify my activity producing body. I am the king of the Elevators, and will die like one.

Edited by Rotavele

This is what happens when you don't take out the garbage, kids. It just continues to rot and stink up the place. Gotta take out your garbage frequently to prevent pests from making your home their home as well. Let there never be a ruler named "Rotavele" on this planet again.

Edited by Hereno

To everyone continuing the arguments with Rota. Why? Do you believe you can reason with it? 

The purpose of this thread was to move on, and figure out a solution to solve a problem our community has been presented with, let's get back to that. It can post all it wants about how lulzy this "crucifixion" is, who the fuck cares. Honestly.

That is true, I misunderstood you meaning to all of us in this thread,  now contrary to Twiin that this will be impossible, I beg to differ, I've never been involved in the re-eduction before, that changes today, I'm retired I have lots of time on my hands to frequent old embassies, rekindle old friendships and just be a pain in the gluteus maximus to Rotavele.

Anywhere he decides to try and lay down for a nap, I won't be far behind..

I only said that in theory, without a unipolar hegemony in place, a PZI sentence could be used as a demonstration of power by a rival. However, that's all moot if that person destroys their reputation to the point that nobody wants to take that risk.

This is what happens when you don't take out the garbage, kids. It just continues to rot and stink up the place. Gotta take out your garbage frequently to prevent pests from making your home their home as well. Let there never be a ruler named "Rotavele" on this planet again.

Hey I posted the logs of you wanting to fake a death of a sith gov't member in this thread, I'd like your commentary on that while you comment on my crucifixion and how wrong it is to speak of someone's death.

To everyone continuing the arguments with Rota. Why? Do you believe you can reason with it? 

The purpose of this thread was to move on, and figure out a solution to solve a problem our community has been presented with, let's get back to that. It can post all it wants about how lulzy this "crucifixion" is, who the $%&@ cares. Honestly.

This elevator is on it's way up. Up up and away.

My body is ready. Yeru has already thrown me out of The Spartan Kingdom, you can put me upon the cross now and crucify my activity producing body. I am the king of the Elevators, and will die like one.

May I suggest you start here, beg for divine intervention and have him euthanize you asap.

That will begin the healing process the planet needs

Hey I posted the logs of you wanting to fake a death of a sith gov't member in this thread, I'd like your commentary on that while you comment on my crucifixion and how wrong it is to speak of someone's death.

This elevator is on it's way up. Up up and away.

Those logs seemed more like people joking around I've seen worse on irc. Rotavele I'm disappointed with you. I've never been a fan of your OWF posting but you crossed a line granted you apologize but your actions in this thread shown something different.

I've apologized and I didn't mean it like that. If I wanted to make fun of the guy getting shot i'd continue to do so.

You went on about it for several pages and when everybody called you on your extremely distasteful remarks you basically told them to get over it and showed no remorse for what you had said. The fact of the matter is that you crossed the line to an extreme degree. You should have been expelled instantly for your remarks.

[OOC: What a sad way to go, too. Invoking the actual death of a well-respected member of the community in an argument over the politics of a nation simulator game. Mocking everyone who criticized you because their feelings "don't matter." Making a clearly insincere apology. Alienating your last few supporters. Declaring yourself a Christ-like figure. Insisting that it's all a ploy to drive up game activity. This spectacle is ridiculous.]

It is absolutely ridiculous.

I would generally not support a sentence such as this either, but of all the things that I've seen here, this was the most distasteful. I support the proposal. 

Edited by The Warrior

Those logs seemed more like people joking around I've seen worse on irc. Rotavele I'm disappointed with you. I've never been a fan of your OWF posting but you crossed a line granted you apologize but your actions in this thread shown something different.

The apology was a requirement for Sparta to even consider keeping him as a member.

May I suggest you start here, beg for divine intervention and have him euthanize you asap.

That will begin the healing process the planet needs

Hahahahaahahahaha

Yeah well the uproar about this has expanded far worse. Now theres a few GOONS members knowing what makes NG tick and good god if you were only on some of these IRC channels. I never meant to start that and it's disgusting. I've asked them to stop many of times. I asked Stewie in query to stop making a huge !@#$@#$ deal about it and just punish me if he wants to. It's getting out of hand.

Spartan Gov't has banned another guy for saying stuff from the IRC channel :(

I didn't mean to start all of this. I liked Tito. It's really !@#$@#$ sad. I tried to get this !@#$ to blow over.

I think this may be the only serious reply i've given in this thread so far. I have a lot of respect for you still JrKee regardless of your opinions on me.

You went on about it for several pages and when everybody called you on your extremely distasteful remarks you basically told them to get over it and showed no remorse for what you had said. The fact of the matter is that you crossed the line to an extreme degree. You should have been expelled instantly for your remarks.

I would generally not support an in-game sentence such as this either, but of all the things that I've seen here, this was the most distasteful. I support the proposal. 

Citation needed on when I said get over it. I simply said it's fucking ironic they do the same shit to others but seem to get hurt when it happens to them. It's a disgusting tragedy, but don't dish what you can't take. If you really think I am a monster. I don't really care. Hopefully now they'll stop that dumb shit in the future now that they know how it feels. 

The apology was a requirement for Sparta to even consider keeping him as a member.

Have you ever known what you were talking about before posting it?

Edited by Rotavele

Remember how I was writing about civilization in the other threads Rotavele? Part of civilization is recognizing acceptable social boundaries regardless of whether someone is exploiting them for political gain. A civilization cannot maintain social cohesion when these boundaries are not respected. That is why you are coming under fire, not because you are being "crucified." You should have taken my advice and maintained radio silence for a couple days.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

You went on about it for several pages and when everybody called you on your extremely distasteful remarks you basically told them to get over it and showed no remorse for what you had said. The fact of the matter is that you crossed the line to an extreme degree. You should have been expelled from the game instantly for your remarks.

I would generally not support an in-game sentence such as this either, but of all the things that I've seen here, this was the most distasteful. I support the proposal.

Damn and IRON and was on my list for vacation spots in far away lands, we've got some men we do business with and was going stroll in for a hello and " Hey Guess what Chat " I see that visit is no longer necessary.

Gentle Persons

I believe after certain OOC incidents there should be no questions about where I stand on OOC inclusion on Digiterra. I also believe that means that should a nation, earn the wrath of the larger measure of nations on Digiterra due to IC actions that taking that nation  to Zi is perfectly valid. Should a violation of the TOS occur, then the Admin will handle the issue. Rotavele has crossed the line very badly here, but I would suggest he is very far from the first or worst. I do not in such a case and could rarely find a legit reason to sanction PZI or EZI. New nation new start.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Remember how I was writing about civilization in the other threads Rotavele? Part of civilization is recognizing acceptable social boundaries regardless of whether someone is exploiting them for political gain. A civilization cannot maintain social cohesion when these boundaries are not respected. That is why you are coming under fire, not because you are being "crucified." You should have taken my advice and maintained radio silence for a couple days.

The $%&@ would i be quiet for when the world is against me? They've done their worst haha.

Damn and IRON and was on my list for vacation spots in far away lands, we've got some men we do business with and was going stroll in for a hello and " Hey Guess what Chat " I see that visit is no longer necessary.

IRON is so sad you're not coming. They wanted me to tell you.

Wow, got to love the way you're trying to use pity in order for people to get off your ass. All that shows to me is how utterly pathetic you are.

Yes im begging people to stop? so smart Edited by Rotavele

Gentle Persons

I believe after certain OOC incidents there should be no questions about where I stand on OOC inclusion on Digiterra. I also believe that means that should a nation, earn the wrath of the larger measure of nations on Digiterra due to IC actions that taking that nation  to Zi is perfectly valid. Should a violation of the TOS occur, then the Admin will handle the issue. Rotavele has crossed the line very badly here, but I would suggest he is very far from the first or worst. I do not in such a case and could rarely find a legit reason to sanction PZI or EZI. New nation new start.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

PZI is on one nation. That is why he would be allowed to re-roll.

Wow, got to love the way you're trying to use pity in order for people to get off your ass. All that shows to me is how utterly pathetic you are.

a common tactic for those that are cornered, really Edited by Neo Uruk

Gentle Persons

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

Youre one of the few people I take seriously here and I think reading that from you had the most impact on me and was as impactful as Jrkees. I am really sorry I disappointed you Hime.

PZI is on one nation. That is why he would be allowed to re-roll.

To be fair, most of the people who want me ZIed would use their extra slot to go ahead and get you too for the two for one special. You should have let someone better post this. Tywin would probably have more support at this point.

I dont think anything but the quoted post has been logical or true yet.

The only reason you personally want me to re-roll is because every time i roll your nation you cry about my nukes. Edited by Rotavele

Yes, most of the people who support this -- who are, for the most part, on friendly terms with me -- would PZI me. That's why I have hops in several channels and this thread is about you, and not me.

Gentle Persons

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

Hime, this is me talking a student of The Distinguished Queen AterAtra and her Knights and I have news for you, there is no way even with their restraint would have made a public plea like yours for this character, there comes a time when death and rebirth is not only necessary, it builds character so one can redeem themselves as a new, and I know you get what I mean !

I'm not going go argue your point, I just won't, I know were right, and I've taken this task on as the highest form of public service there is.

Yes, most of the people who support this -- who are, for the most part, on friendly terms with me -- would PZI me. That's why I have hops in several channels and this thread is about you, and not me.

.... LOL that is all.

Hime, this is me talking a student of The Distinguished Queen AterAtra and her Knights and I have news for you, there is no way even with their restraint would have made a public plea like yours for this character, there comes a time when death and rebirth is not only necessary, it builds character so one can redeem themselves as a new, and I know you get what I mean !

I'm not going go argue your point, I just won't, I know were right, and I've taken this task on as the highest form of public service there is.

And who are you again?