A Petition to the Community at Large: Regarding PZI

Neo Uruk

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but the only tie between this topic and the other terrible one is being made by people like Methrage.

Considering that almost everyone who replied to this thread is doing so in relation to the what Rota said makes the connections pretty clear.

Edited by Commander shepard

Considering that almost everyone who replied to this thread is doing so in relation to the what Rota said makes the connections pretty clear.

Yes, when there is an incident that pushes the boundaries of what anyone in this world finds acceptable, there will be backlash. However, if anyone had believed that was just a single incident, the people you're referring to would not have posted in support.

They're supporting this because of several reasons, including the incident that's fresh in people's minds.

Rey, the reasons you stated are basically OOC and you're advocating for IC actions with OOC effects because your real motives are most probably IC ones that you're unable to keep from inciting your personal OOC aversion towards Rotavele. Your stance is as terrible as it can possibly be, and it would be wise of you to take a step back and to reflect on your own actions - if you can.

Rotavele's post was terrible on an OOC level, as he admitted to, but whatever is the right punishment for him is not for you to decide. This guaranteed trainwreck of a thread is also in the wrong forum. This is literally the first time in several years of CyberNations that I regret not having Moderation powers to immediately put a thread out of its misery. Really a good job, Rey.

Best thing Ive read in a while. Good job Rey.

trying to use it to get the edge over Rota in his personal war
--
If someone is angry and wants to ZI Rota over something stupid said, they can use their military power to do so

This is precisely why people were saying on page 1 he should have allowed someone else to make this very same discussion thread; it's a necessary discussion. But it really deserves a proper go, and not clouded up ... All the ooc tags he wants to add to OP won't help alleviate the cloudiness .. The OP was necessary though ..

This is precisely why people were saying on page 1 he should have allowed someone else to make this very same discussion thread; it's a necessary discussion. But it really deserves a proper go, and not clouded up ... All the ooc tags he wants to add to OP won't help alleviate the cloudiness .. The OP was necessary though ..

As I said on IRC, if I knew there were plans for such a thread, I would have let someone else have the honor. I wasn't in much of a speech-making mood. But for the few people I talked to, nobody knew of anyone else ready to write up the topic, and I sure as hell wasn't going to let the community continue to have our little bundle of joy go unattended.

You don't know my relationship with NG. Despite not talking much to tito personally, I am friends with a good many who were close to him. $%&@ off. To my knowledge, nobody in NG planned on making this particular thread. Not to mention that this isn't just about the recent incident, as noted in the OP. Rotavele is a repeat rogue, and he needs to be rid of his nuclear missiles for the safety of me, my allies, and quite a few alliances I have friends in (DS included, since you have such a good relationship with them!)

What I find insulting is that you're going to pretend that I'm sitting here tarnishing tito's name in order to score points against Rota... solely for the purpose that you can score points against me. I'm not going to dig up OOC events for IC gain; I've never been that guy. The few times that I have -- by my own admission -- crossed the line, there's been no gain for me. I made mistakes out of fury. I regret nearly every incident I've been personally involved in; and that's the difference between me and Rota.

I have not read all this yet, but from what i see this is horrendous on you and her part for her comment.  Why not handle it before this instead of use death for gain? Her nuke do not keep her from talking. why do you want people to care about her nuke because she make very inconsiderate comment about nothing do with you?

She has help me when i join a few month ago and i talk to her this morning. I am deeply disappoint in her and I will try talk to her again. This is no time to use death of someone for you to keep her from having nuke to roguery you.

I have not read all this yet, but from what i see this is horrendous on you and her part for her comment.  Why not handle it before this instead of use death for gain? Her nuke do not keep her from talking. why do you want people to care about her nuke because she make very inconsiderate comment about nothing do with you?

She has help me when i join a few month ago and i talk to her this morning. I am deeply disappoint in her and I will try talk to her again. This is no time to use death of someone for you to keep her from having nuke to roguery you.

I'll brush this off as a first-timer's mistake, but you missed the point entirely.

I'll brush this off as a first-timer's mistake, but you missed the point entirely.

what? why do you want to take her nuke for her not to talk if she raid you? what that have to do with death comment? sound like you need help with war you can not win hehe.

Edited by Yonsae

what? why do you want to take her nuke for her not to talk if she raid you? what that have to do with death comment? sound like you need help with war you can not win hehe.

I've won it several times over; I see no reason why I'd need help. Nor would I need to seek it from the international community, I have plenty of allies that would help me if necessary.

Now, can you stay on topic? Edited by Neo Uruk

I've won it several times over; I see no reason why I'd need help. Nor would I need to seek it from the international community, I have plenty of allies that would help me if necessary.

Now, can you stay on topic?

is that not topic?

you remind me of america leader before obama. you go into nation for nuclear weapon and not know what u there for. that all i have to say, you are idoit.

rest in peace man who die. it is sad your death is use for politic by rotavelle and neo uruk. i hope you have better life in paradise if these two treat you like this in our world. i apologize and wish you best of luck.

Edited by Yonsae

is that not topic?

you remind me of america leader before obama. you go into nation for nuclear weapon and not know what u there for. that all i have to say, you are idoit.

No, this topic is not about me. It's about how we're squashing Rotavele. He's now a designated jobber to the stars.

is that not topic?

rest in peace man who die. it is sad your death is use for politic by rotavelle and neo uruk. i hope you have better life in paradise if these two treat you like this in our world. i apologize and wish you best of luck.

George Bush was the best president ever, which means Rey is the best person ever to grace this game.

George Bush was the best president ever, which means Rey is the best person ever to grace this game.

He has kill many civilians in iraq and afghanistan as well as torture in your prisoner bay. you think he is great? you are just as bad if not worse than rotavele for using this man death to try and get rotavele attack because you too scare to attack her when she was in sparta.

i will defen rotavele if she is attack so you can declare on me too. i would attack rota too for her dumb comments, but you guy do not even apologize for your and go even further to committ to furthering your goal. you are sick people and deserve same fate as rota. leave the man alone to rest in peace not to use as a ploy.

Edited by Yonsae

He has kill many civilians in iraq and afghanistan as well as torture in your prisoner bay. you think he is great? you are just as bad if not worse than rotavele for using this man death to try and get rotavele attack because you too scare to attack her when she was in sparta.

i will defen rotavele if she is attack so you can declare on me too. i would attack rota too for her dumb comments, but you guy do not even apologize for your and go even further to committ to furthering your goal. you are sick people and deserve same fate as rota. leave the man alone to rest in peace not to use as a ploy.

I was told to be on topic. 

You should go (re)read what happened before you post. It might help you understand this better.

Edited by Sir Kiloist

I see you've seen a Methrage post and latched on to what he's selling. Hope you didn't pay too much for it.

Now, can you please either leave or get back onto the subject we're supposed to be talking about? Edited by Neo Uruk

I see you've seen a Methrage post and latched on to what he's selling. Hope you didn't pay too much for it.

Now, can you please either leave or get back onto the subject we're supposed to be talking about?

i do not know who that is. i got link to this threaddle and other thread and you are greatly retard. who is methrage and how can i thank him for speaking out against you too

you are in range of me and i should do whole game favor. for final time let man who passed away rest in peace dont use him for your own goal. in my country you are what people call Hmar. You would be imprison and whipped if not beheadded for disrespecting someones son who died by using them for your purpose.

i am done and banish you from my thoughts as you are dirt beneath my feet and should be shett on, not listen to

Edited by Yonsae

What a sad creature you are.

Thank you to everyone who's supporting this petition, no matter the reason for doing so. It's for the greater benefit of the international community that we keep our streets clean, and all the action in kayfabe.

Edited by Neo Uruk