Let's play a game.

Start a war

Easiest way I can see to do that is to attack Kaskus.

Fuck you Smurf, I am agreeing with one of the worst pieces of shit to cross the Sith path.

:. Spy Operation Results You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of SEptiville. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Mixed
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 3/28/2013 7:51:31 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 10/2/2013
Total Money: $118,830,404
Technology: 3,500.04 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 9/30/2013 5:14:53 AM
Trade Partners: Great Snowlandia, Carpolia, Ethany, Wherzo, Apshai
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 0, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 0, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 80
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 675
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 45
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

And wow, lag on my end caused me to spy cms...fml. But if anyone wants to spy the top two nations in Kaskus, I doubt they will have much cash on hand for whatever war they wish to aid.

I see Septi still hasn't recovered from our war.

Septimoose always ducks into PM at the first sign of war anyway.

Obligatory nobody cares.

Be quicker, we were. :P

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Kaskus died after NSO wiped you off the bottom of their shoe.

I do love selective memory.

I have the same issue myself, the way I remember it was that NSO said they would need no help against us as they outnumbered us 4 to 1 initially. Then they had shangriLa aid bomb them with 50+ aid because 2 NEW guys sent aid to Kaskus guys (one was what you would call a rogue -- Not NEW govt sanctioned, other was tech deal).

Then they had ShangriLa formally declare. 

Then after that, they had NPO formally declare.

Then after that they sanctioned a bunch of Kaskus guys.

Then after that they attacked a Kaskus protectorate because we couldn't do anything about it. 

But then they got scared and gave them peace because Lurunin/PPO stepped in. :wub: 

Then after that they wouldn't end the war because Rayvon refused to end the war without Kaskus formally admitting defeat in the surrender topic. Which is ironic because he did the same thing but just with him being the one to refuse to surrender. 

I'm not sure I would call that stomping us, though I would say they fared a bit better then GOONS. 

The idea in itself, while not original, is decent enough, imo. Pity it comes from an alliance no one cares about. Or from an alliance that won't be able to amount to anything.

That's the real ticket. If someone with juice and membership with at least half decent warchests made this, I'd be intrigued. It's a cool idea, the execution is just going to be fucking pathetic. Edited by Letterkenny

That's the real ticket. If someone with juice and membership with at least half decent warchests made this, I'd be intrigued. It's a cool idea, the execution is just going to be fucking pathetic.

You can ask NSO or GOONS how our warchests were. Cherry picking the 1 person who bought up to 14,000 infrastructure in order to get a Scientific Development Center just 6 months after being in a heavily outnumbered in a war that lasted 3 months doesn't represent funding levels across the board. Any idiot can see his back-collection at that size is a couple hundred million. 

I hardly think I need to tell you this though considering the other gather intels we've had on us in the last 24 hours. I don't see those being shared. Does it not fit your point?  :v:

Anyways equally important is our will to fight, which you will not find lacking either. 

Any idiot can see his back-collection at that size is a couple hundred million.

But yet, several months later, still LESS THAN a couple hundred million on-hand [i]right now[/i]. Hasn't collected yet?  :v:

Love that list btw, you seem to have a little selective memory yourself in there.  :popcorn:

But yet, several months later, still LESS THAN a couple hundred million on-hand right now. Hasn't collected yet?  :v:

As I said in that post, he just bought up to 14,000 infrastructure and bought a SDC wonder. 

That would cost him ~2,167,824,771.57 (2.1billion). After all that he has a couple hundred million left. 

Love that list btw, you seem to have a little selective memory yourself in there.   :popcorn:

I do believe I said I did right in that post :)

Edited by Unknown Smurf

With all this MI6/NSO love, I'm beginning to wonder if Smurf hasn't ironically caused a step towards peace and stability...

This is the second time in a week.

Tywin Lannister brought MI6 / NPO together, it's only a matter of time before the world ends now