Let's play a game.

Kaskus_new_flag.png

tumblr_lzdm66DtXE1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are this month's... entertainment!

You all look so nervous... Is it the scars? You want to know how we got ‘em? Well lets just say we don't play by your rules and that has its... perks.  

This month you're all gonna be part of a social experiment. Through the magic of uranium and other means, I'm ready right now to blow some of you sky high. But I won't. Instead I will attempt to bring you down to our level. It won't be hard. You see, madness, as you might know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

tumblr_mcpuwmDUkY1rqq0c0o1_500.gif

I understand what you must think, Kaskus is a mad dog. We cannot be taken seriously. This is what the people in charge want you to think. But don't think like one of them, you're not! Even if you'd like to be...

To them, you're just a freak, like me. 

You may believe that your allies aren't like that, that there is no way that you would be shunned. You have a brotherhood! There is nothing that can separate you! But unfortunately it is not that way for the most part. There are only a handful of people with any real power and they may need you right now. But when they don't, they'll cast you out, like VE or GOONS or even SF. See, their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. You'll be dropped at the first sign of trouble that they don't want.

Friends before infra? Pfft, just more rhetoric to ensure your government marches you in the direction they want you to march in.

I don't mean just other alliances screwing you over either. Go out and start yourself a war, how many members of your government rush to defend you? And just how many rush to blame you, and charge you reparations? You can't rely on anybody these days, you gotta do everything yourself, don't we? But that's okay, I came prepared. It's a funny world we live in...

You see, TOP has plans, the Orders have plans, RnRs got plans. MK had plans. You know, they’re schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I’m not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say anything I've done to you was nothing personal, you know that I’m telling the truth. It’s the schemers that put you where you are. You may have been going along with a schemer, who had plans, and look where that got you. At best a second rate position in a world where you have no real control over your own destiny.

tumblr_m5e3wbHJcL1qbxh0uo1_500.gif

See, this is how crazy treaties have made digiterra!

The only sensible way to live in this world is without treaties. If you want order in digiterra, alliances must remove their useless treaties and turn themselves loose. 

Kidnap Victim: I'm Garion from RnR. What does it take to make you people join in? You failed to defend the neutral. I've got to get you off the bench...
Kaskus: Bench...
Garion: And into the game.

Garion: Come October, this world is mine...
Kaskus: Mine...
Garion: ... and anyone left here plays by my rules.

Garion: If you don't want to be in the game... cancel a treaty or start a war.
Kaskus: ...start a war
Garion: But the neutrals and inactive may be in for a surprise. Ha ha ha ha.

You know… You know what I’ve noticed? Nobody panics when things go “according to plan.” Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a small unaligned nation will get raided, or a group of rogues will attack a neutral, nobody panics, because it’s all “part of the plan.” But when I say that one random alliance will be attacked for no reason, well then everyone loses their minds!

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair! So if you want to protect yourselves and your alliance, as any good alliance should, all you have to do is play by my little rules: 

Every alliance will be added to a list, a list I shall maintain myself. At a future date, one alliance will be chosen at random and will be attacked. You may be a much larger alliance such that you may believe that we can do nothing to, but know that we will attack ALL of your tech sellers, and we will cut off the largest nations tech supply. And then we will wait. We will wait until all these... civilized alliances turn on you. These civilized alliances will eventually go to war with you and you will no longer have the capability to win. If you wish to have your alliance removed from this list, all you must do is cancel a treaty or start an alliance war. You have 24 days. 

I am a man of my word. 

There's a storm coming, CN. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

Dear MQ: 

tumblr_lxnz27Dgps1r9p3eno1_500.gif

We appreciate what you have tried to do. We really do. But all you care about is shock and awe. This world deserves a better class of anarchy. And I'm gonna give it to them!

---

To those who may feel a little anarchist in them: 

Now, our operation is small, but there's a lot of potential for "aggressive" expansion. So, which one of you fine gentlemen would like to join our team? Oh, there's only one spot open right now, so we're gonna have... Tryouts.

Any nation that wishes to join in the games on the Kaskus affiliation is welcome to do so, but in order to be added, he or she must either create (i.e. in-game spy operation) or leak intelligence that may lead to a CB against a third party.

tumblr_mmo04vY8kV1r0bjk1o1_500.gif

Leaders of CN: You think you can threaten us and just walk away? 

Kaskus: Yeah.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:. Spy Operation Results You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of SEptiville. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Mixed
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 3/28/2013 7:51:31 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 10/2/2013
Total Money: $118,830,404
Technology: 3,500.04 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 9/30/2013 5:14:53 AM
Trade Partners: Great Snowlandia, Carpolia, Ethany, Wherzo, Apshai
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 0, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 0, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 80
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 675
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 45
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

And wow, lag on my end caused me to spy cms...fml. But if anyone wants to spy the top two nations in Kaskus, I doubt they will have much cash on hand for whatever war they wish to aid. 

:. Spy Operation Results You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of SEptiville. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Total Money: $118,830,404
Technology: 3,500.04 Levels

LOL.... 14K infra, 3,500 tech and $119 millions in the pocket. :facepalm:  Epic.