Let's play a game.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Warrior Soul on that one, Kaskus never made out to be the biggest or most pixel worthy AA but when it came to war they always punched above their weight.

As for the whole random war thing, it does seam a little silly if I'm being honest here, I guess you guys have painted yourself into a corner with it now but I would of lent more toward making a deliberate choice of target for a more statement reason. For example hitting an AA they bailed on an ally next war or something to that effect. There's a lot of good causes and points you can make that I think probably would of left a better war to fight then closing your eye's and jamming the pin in the donkey wherever it lands. Just my take.

678609-blood-boarder.jpg678609-blood-boarder.jpg678609-blood-boarder.jpg678609-blood-boarder.jpg

HELLO KASKUS I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY A GAME

jigsaw-431x300.jpg
HELLO KASKUS

IT SEEMS THAT YOU THINK THE  OWF IS YOUR PERSONAL PLAYGROUND HELLO KASKUS

YOU HAVE LIVED YOUR LIFE AS AN ALLIANCE WHO ABUSES NATION COMMUNITIES TO AMUSE YOURSELF IN OBNOXIOUS FASHION HELLO KASKUS

saw_cake.jpg
I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY A GAME

HELLO KASKUS I WOULD LIKE
 saw_l.jpg

LET'S PLAY A GAME

NOW LET'S SEE IF YOU ARE HUGE ENOUGH OF A BAD POSTER TO GET YOURSELF OUT OF THIS SITUATION

THERE EXISTS AN INTERNET BEYOND THAT WHICH YOU'VE GROWN COMFORTABLE ASSAULTING

INFILTRATE AND BECOME THE ESSENCE OF WHAT YOU MOCK. ADORN YOUR FLAG WITH AN EROTIC IMAGE OF THE MUPPET BABIES.

REDEMPTION LIES AHEAD. YOU MUST PLUNGE DEEPER INTO THE BAD POSTING IN ORDER TO GET OUT OF IT.

WHEN THE CLOCK REACHES ZERO THE DOOR WILL CLOSE, AND YOU WILL BE WAE FOREVER.

ALTERNATE TASK: AMPUTATE YOUR LEG

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

[spoiler]

678609-blood-boarder.jpg678609-blood-boarder.jpg678609-blood-boarder.jpg678609-blood-boarder.jpg

jigsaw-431x300.jpg
HELLO KASKUS

YOU HAVE LIVED YOUR LIFE AS AN ALLIANCE WHO ABUSES NATION COMMUNITIES TO AMUSE YOURSELF IN OBNOXIOUS FASHION HELLO KASKUS

saw_cake.jpg

saw_l.jpg

LET'S PLAY A GAME

NOW LET'S SEE IF YOU ARE HUGE ENOUGH OF A BAD POSTER TO GET YOURSELF OUT OF THIS SITUATION

INFILTRATE AND BECOME THE ESSENCE OF WHAT YOU MOCK. ADORN YOUR FLAG WITH AN EROTIC IMAGE OF THE MUPPET BABIES.

REDEMPTION LIES AHEAD. YOU MUST PLUNGE DEEPER INTO THE BAD POSTING IN ORDER TO GET OUT OF IT.

[/spoiler] 

tumblr_mgs8a0dxQA1rmxq7lo1_500.gif

RevolutionaryRebel: Where is the target? 
Kaskus: You have these treaties and you think they'll save you. 
RevolutionaryRebel: I have one treaty. 
Kaskus: Oh, then that's the treaty you'll have to break to save yourselves. 
RevolutionaryRebel: Which is? 
TPF Protectorate. The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules. 
[mimicking Batman's voice
Kaskus: And soon you're gonna break your one treaty! 
RevolutionaryRebel: I'm considering it. 
KaskusOh, there's only weeks left, so you're gonna have to play my little game if you want to save one of them. 
RevolutionaryRebel: [softly, fearful] Them? 
Kaskus: You know for a while there, I thought you really had a chance. The way TPF has thrown itself after allies! But how can they help an alliance with such a small avg.NS

Kaskus:  Don't worry, I'm gonna tell you the potential targets. All 5 of them. And that's the point. You'll have to choose. The first is at 250 52ND Street ...

Edited by Unknown Smurf

game-over-Saw-I.gif

Rise and shine, Kaskus. You're probably wondering where you are. I'll tell you where you might be. You might be in the alliance that you die in.

Up until now, you've simply sat in the shadows watching others live out their lives. But what do voyeurs see when they look into the mirror?

Now I see you as a strange mix of someone angry, yet apathetic. But mostly just pathetic. So are you going to watch yourself die here today, Kaskus; or do something about it?

game-over-Saw-I.gif

Rise and shine, Kaskus. You're probably wondering where you are. I'll tell you where you might be. You might be in the alliance that you die in.

Up until now, you've simply sat in the shadows watching others live out their lives. But what do voyeurs see when they look into the mirror?

Now I see you as a strange mix of someone angry, yet apathetic. But mostly just pathetic. So are you going to watch yourself die here today, Kaskus; or do something about it?

Something will be done, but today is not the day. We still have so much fun to be had, you are one of five but you have not been the chosen one.. Not yet. Ah. ha. ha. ha. 

Addendum: TPF actually has the same number of nations (roughly) within range of our larger nations as Kaskus. So if you are in fact being serious, things are going to be very interesting.

TPF is a great alliance, there is no doubt about that, and I wish neither them nor you any ill will, but if you wish to play, then lets play. But as I said, you have all these treaties that you expect to save you, but that will only take you so far. TPF has made it's bed with NPO and while that has not always been historically bad, a look around the treaty web will show you that it may not be the best decision at this point and time. 

Alliance #2 will be announced Wednesday or whenever the mood strikes me.. 

Indeed. I just think it was a bit silly to challenge someone only to then tout your allies. I'm sure you can understand a likely perception.

*Ally. Heh.

Of course. I've seen it happen. Normally I'm not one to put allies in danger needlessly over trivial matters; but in this instance, the temptation was too great to resist. I guess time will tell if I will regret not keeping my toes firmly enclosed within my mandibles.

[spoiler]

[spoiler]

jigsaw-431x300.jpg
HELLO KASKUS

saw_cake.jpg

saw_l.jpg

LET'S PLAY A GAME

[/spoiler] 

tumblr_mgs8a0dxQA1rmxq7lo1_500.gif

RevolutionaryRebel: Where is the target? 
Kaskus: You have these treaties and you think they'll save you. 
RevolutionaryRebel: I have one treaty. 
Kaskus: Oh, then that's the treaty you'll have to break to save yourselves. 
RevolutionaryRebel: Which is? 
TPF Protectorate. The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules. 
[mimicking Batman's voice
Kaskus: And soon you're gonna break your one treaty! 
RevolutionaryRebel: I'm considering it. 
KaskusOh, there's only weeks left, so you're gonna have to play my little game if you want to save one of them. 
RevolutionaryRebel: [softly, fearful] Them? 
Kaskus: You know for a while there, I thought you really had a chance. The way TPF has thrown itself after allies! But how can they help an alliance with such a small avg.NS[/spoiler]

Kaskus:  Don't worry, I'm gonna tell you the potential targets. All 5 of them. And that's the point. You'll have to choose. The first is at 250 52ND Street ...

...and she's on [url=http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=10031]Avenue X, at Cicero.[/url]

We think that it was a pussy move to not defend your MDoAP partner in the [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Dave_War]Dave War[/url]. Why have treaties when you will only activate them when convenient? 

2/5. You haven't been chosen yet, the path to salvation lies in the OP. 

EDIT: linky isn't working: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=10031

Edited by Unknown Smurf

...and she's on Avenue X, at Cicero.

We think that it was a pussy move to not defend your MDoAP partner in the Dave War. Why have treaties when you will only activate them when convenient? 

2/5. You haven't been chosen yet, the path to salvation lies in the OP. 

EDIT: linky isn't working: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=10031

So you're attacking an alliance that has almost 3x your ANS? How does that even work? It's like an ant trying to fuck a cow.

Also what'd they do in Dave? I don't remember them even taking part, although that may be your point.

\m/ Post 666, etc.

So you're attacking an alliance that has almost 3x your ANS? How does that even work? It's like an ant trying to fuck a cow.

Also what'd they do in Dave? I don't remember them even taking part, although that may be your point.

\m/ Post 666, etc.

They have plenty of targets in range. Just because the aNS is high, doesn't mean its all high. They have allies and we have allies if t comes to that.  

*Ally. Heh.

Of course. I've seen it happen. Normally I'm not one to put allies in danger needlessly over trivial matters; but in this instance, the temptation was too great to resist. I guess time will tell if I will regret not keeping my toes firmly enclosed within my mandibles.

The post duel makes it worth it; being treated to creative content is rare these days. Hats off to both.