Let's play a game.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they wondered why I chose to go with TPF. :awesome:

Hurry up and list the rest before we get bored Smurfy, mmkay?

I don't think your elaborate scheme is working, Smurf...

• 2 weeks later...

As predicted, the execution of this scheme has fallen flat. Although I do applaud the 20% effort you put into it; I liked that you picked AAs of a certain size and caliber that would have made for interesting wars. 

[ooc]Damn sorry busy in real life. Here's the next two: [/ooc]

Bob: Then why do you want to kill me?
Kaskus: I don’t want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off meth dealers? No, no, NO! No. You… you… complete me.

We're adding GOONS because I wanna see what they will do without Pandoras Box to save them and LPH because they took in Chax after he tried to set up NEW/TORN/DB4D in the previous war. They/He never paid for that REF: [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114788-toodles-cupcakes/]heres him trying to quit[/url]. If anyone has the logs of him going to (NPO I think it was iirc) feel free to post them. I have them, just don't have time to dig it up right now.
Edited by Unknown Smurf

Yeah you still owe us another 100. Also. See you tomorrow night! Because really, you're completely predictable. 

No no no.. you're supposed to attack us!  :awesome:

Seriously though, couldn't get clearance from the allies to put you guys on the list so you guys aren't on the list. :( Maybe next year?