ODN Update

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't make claims as to what is best or not best in terms of another AA's FA policy; that said, I'm glad ODN, who (despite what others may say) were worthy, admirable, and classy opponents in this last great conflict, is making decisions that ODN sees as best for it's FA policy.

Good luck, guys.

Congratulations, Umbrella. I would be embarrassed to be allied to ODN in the first place. I expect to see more of this in the coming months with equally futile attempts at "no man, this means nothing, why would you assume we're going to do what we've been planning to do for months now?" from CNG.

You talk like you know anything, when in fact you know nothing. 

Good luck to my friends and allies in ODN. This was the right move for you guys.

Nah, just ODN decided to be more independent before you did :P

Also, you're still funny when you're mad xD

If anything, the last war solidified where we want to be and who we don't want to be associated with. Sadly, that doesn't include the filth that you associate yourselves with. :) 

So long and thanks for all the fish (for pingu) Umbrella. I wish you the best of luck with the future, and I was truly sad that it had to come to this.

To "others": our treaty with MK will not be going anywhere at all, so keep your little dreams of destroying them away.

I don't make claims as to what is best or not best in terms of another AA's FA policy; that said, I'm glad ODN, who (despite what others may say) were worthy, admirable, and classy opponents in this last great conflict, is making decisions that ODN sees as best for it's FA policy.

Good luck, guys.

Thanks. I don't know who the 'others' are, though. So far as I know, more or less everyone who fought us found us to be worthy opponents. If anyone didn't, I encourage them to contact me or, better still, the government so we can find our what we did wrong.

Go well, Umbrelloids. Swing by the pub whenever you like.

I'd like to take this opportunity to condemn ODN for abandoning DH.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to condemn ODN for continuing to support DH.

I'd also like to condemn ODN for enacting their long term plan to betray Umbrella.

And of course condemn them for not knowing what they are doing.

I condemn them for this and oh so many other things.  You see.  I'm not a fan of oranges.  I much prefer blackberries.

But you'll still always have our love and support anyway. :)

Good luck to ODN!

If anything, the last war solidified where we want to be and who we don't want to be associated with. Sadly, that doesn't include the filth that you associate yourselves with. :) 

So you'll be cancelling on NPO and kicking GATO out of CnG? Alrighty then. Edited by Skippy

I'd like to take this opportunity to condemn ODN for abandoning DH.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to condemn ODN for continuing to support DH.

I'd also like to condemn ODN for enacting their long term plan to betray Umbrella.

And of course condemn them for not knowing what they are doing.

I condemn them for this and oh so many other things.  You see.  I'm not a fan of oranges.  I much prefer blackberries.

But you'll still always have our love and support anyway. :)

Good luck to ODN!

This was pretty scathing.

Sadly, that doesn't include the filth that you associate yourselves with. :) 

Does this mean you're canceling on GATO?

Edit: ah fuck you skippy.

What's up Jgoods? How's it going? Been a while. About time for you to Try to get me rolled again isn't it my friend? Edited by Omniscient1

Congratulations, Umbrella. I would be embarrassed to be allied to ODN in the first place. I expect to see more of this in the coming months with equally futile attempts at "no man, this means nothing, why would you assume we're going to do what we've been planning to do for months now?" from CNG.

Do expand on why its an embarrassment to be allied to ODN. I mean I know we're no Tetris but come on are we really that bad? Im interested to read your idiotic fantasies.

Edited by hobbies0310

No. C&G is not adopting an "abandon DH policy". This should put a stop to any speculation that we are before it even starts!

Best wishes to all involved. You're both awesome alliances. 

Yes, keep your puppets in line.

NPO and GATO have been nothing but good allies to you.

EDIT: Fuck you Skippy and Omniscient1.

So long and thanks for all the fish (for pingu) Umbrella. I wish you the best of luck with the future, and I was truly sad that it had to come to this.

To "others": our treaty with MK will not be going anywhere at all, so keep your little dreams of destroying them away.

I hope you didn't try to make that clear this last war.

Edited by Rotavele