Imperial Decree

Brehon

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MW never gave any terms in which we would leave the war. Our counter offer was to DB4D and their direct allies, only.  We will stand besides VE, Deinos and UCoN.  Don't mistake our counter offer as weakness, we were just being polite. We figured since DB4D was having such a hard time that they had to call in 4 other alliances at that point and approach us for peace, the least we could do was give them decent, honorable and fair terms.

You guys should't try so hard to flatter yourself. You have been good fighters and I will not deny that, but that is about the extent of it. Even if it came to the point where we had to call in people, we wouldn't have to. You did attack the entire coalition after all. 

Death Before Dishonor came to us and asked us if we would peace out with them not the other way around, apparently we're cool and they want to attack other people more. Lying is dishonorable, you shouldn't do it ;)

We came to you with reasonable terms, and you rejected them. There are indeed others I'd rather be fighting. 

I guess at least you guys have the decency to tell us you're at war with us? I'm counting 8 AA's on us, Surely you guys can get up to 10, no?

I wish i could get excited but i've already reached the point we're my defensive slots are always full so one AA more or less....

MW never gave any terms in which we would leave the war. Our counter offer was to DB4D and their direct allies, only.  We will stand besides VE, Deinos and UCoN.  Don't mistake our counter offer as weakness, we were just being polite. We figured since DB4D was having such a hard time that they had to call in 4 other alliances at that point and approach us for peace, the least we could do was give them decent, honorable and fair terms.

glad to hear that you guys didnt plan to leave this war nor that you will surrender

lets dance again and again :wub:

I respect you 100% for defending your ally. This is simply what war is. As a leading alliance in the coalition if I am asked to spread my coverage to another alliance, simply put I will. There are caveats but I wont be going into those at this time.

Was I the only one who paused to laugh here ?