Imperial Decree

Brehon

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the NPO even knows what the hell they are doing anymore. Jesus Christ.

As opposed to what, your shining example of antagonistic jingoistic faux-philosophistic babbling claptrap that is so often peppered with references to events that never occured, based on principles that don't exist, spouting rhetorical nonsensical whimsical one liners? You, the pragmatic idealists who cloak yourselves in the trappings of ideological rhetoric and yet sacrifice them the very next moment for some small amount of political gain? You, with the doublespeak and the twofaced lying, with the solemn sarcasm, with the congratulatory criticism. You, who so unabashedly sit here and comment on events that you do not understand, do not comprehend, do not even care about? You, who would set ally against ally, friend against friend, brother against brother, who would sooner see the world descend into petty insults, petty squabbling and predatory debauchery?

And somehow, you still believe that you have some sort of moral high ground. Pathetic.

As opposed to what, your shining example of antagonistic jingoistic faux-philosophistic babbling claptrap that is so often peppered with references to events that never occured, based on principles that don't exist, spouting rhetorical nonsensical whimsical one liners? You, the pragmatic idealists who cloak yourselves in the trappings of ideological rhetoric and yet sacrifice them the very next moment for some small amount of political gain? You, with the doublespeak and the twofaced lying, with the solemn sarcasm, with the congratulatory criticism. You, who so unabashedly sit here and comment on events that you do not understand, do not comprehend, do not even care about? You, who would set ally against ally, friend against friend, brother against brother, who would sooner see the world descend into petty insults, petty squabbling and predatory debauchery?

And somehow, you still believe that you have some sort of moral high ground. Pathetic.

wtc.gif

that was a v angry post you made

Are you trying to sound ~*intellectual*~ in an attempt to scale the slippery pole in NPO, or do you usually spout this kind of waffle?  :v:

If it wasent for the fact I Love NPO to much to ever dislike them. This single post would destroy any respect I would have for your alliance.

let your anger flow.

Are you honestly that mad or are you trying to sound intelligent? P. sure it is option #2.

Are you trying to sound ~*intellectual*~ in an attempt to scale the slippery pole in NPO, or do you usually spout this kind of waffle?  :v:

Actually, I go up and down the slippery pole. Isn't that what strippers do where you're from?

If I spout waffles, does that make me a wafflemaker? Hmm. Breakfast, anyone?

Are you honestly that mad or are you trying to sound intelligent? P. sure it is option #2.

Yes, bravo, attack the individual! I applaud thee, good sir, on your paramout intelligence and excellent analysis of the written word. Humour us further, please, I insist. I ask you this: if a peanut is thrown in the peanut gallery, does that mean the peanut thrower is a meaningless monkey, or a mindless sheep?

Actually, I go up and down the slippery pole. Isn't that what strippers do where you're from?

If I spout waffles, does that make me a wafflemaker? Hmm. Breakfast, anyone?

Yes, bravo, attack the individual! I applaud thee, good sir, on your paramout intelligence and excellent analysis of the written word. Humour us further, please, I insist. I ask you this: if a peanut is thrown in the peanut gallery, does that mean the peanut thrower is a meaningless monkey, or a mindless sheep?

And apparently you cannot read, not once did I insult the man's intelligence, merely the fact that he was over-explaining and over using vocabulary to make his perceived intellect appear greater.

Though I find it funny that you think I am the peanut gallery, maybe you should go to the CN wiki and brush up. Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz

He mad

Meh, two groups linguistically challenging each other in a negative manner doesnt equal hate, Especially when it comes to GOONS. It is more like making love :P

So I may have a been a lil over served last evening, and I actually only made one typo. I am pretty impressed with myself although the spin put to it is rather ridiculous. This being said, I was drunk and WC was bored and Marx is well Marx. I dont think much more needs to be said ;)

Edit: (OOC) Changing statement to conform with ToS

Edited by Lord Valleo

I enjoy the implication here that you MK guys have been anything but a-holes to Schattenmann over the past couple years.

The first thing you do after a revolution and you want to set up a new regime is kill the revolutionaries.Idealists can be pesky :) Edited by askani the rotund

I enjoy the implication here that you MK guys have been anything but a-holes to Schattenmann over the past couple years.

Well he won't shut his hole and stay out of anything. He brings it on himself. Maybe if he shut up occassionally and didn't run his mouth constantly MK might treat him differently.

Probably not though.