A Nordreich Declaration

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official%20Announcement.png

Pursuant to Article V of the Nominal Accords, Nordreich formally joins the Coalition Informally Known As Not-Equilibrium and declares war on the Random Insanity Alliance.

Signed,

Vinzent Zeppelin, Kaiser der Nordreich

Megamickel, Reichsmarschall

Let the history books show that it was I who pushed for this.

Long live my Kaiser for listening.

Except we set that one up for a proper win.

Something you will never get out of the current declaration.

Also Bassman and his cult hate you and will never stop short of utterly destroying you. True enough. He wont even act against real members of the reich for  you at first, he'll be a little worried about how it will all turn out, and y'all being backstabbing oathbreaking jackasses he will certainly need a litle more stroking to count you away from the same mistakes away consiterated etc. etc.

Of course, you arent an absolute idiot, so you knew that alright, yeah?

Wow, you're remarkably angry for someone who thinks they're going to win. Dare I say those two things are connected?

Chill out. Have a beer, and watch the nukes fly. If you're that angry about Nordreich's internal workings, feel free to join them and lead the anti-Paradoxian crusade from within. Until then, you're welcome to your ramblings, just as you're welcome to know that no one in an intelligent frame of mind is paying attention to them. :)

t

Wow, you're remarkably angry for someone who thinks they're going to win. Dare I say those two things are connected?

Chill out. Have a beer, and watch the nukes fly. If you're that angry about Nordreich's internal workings, feel free to join them and lead the anti-Paradoxian crusade from within. Until then, you're welcome to your ramblings, just as you're welcome to know that no one in an intelligent frame of mind is paying attention to them. :)

Hey. You dont know me. Dont pretend you do.

Nordreich's inner workings? Nothing too secret there. Long understood in fact.

Join them? I lead them for a good year. You are just another loudmouth with no idea what you are talking about.

The Reich deserves loyal leadership. The Reich is well aware that they will not get that out of the current bunch of jaster-askes. 

I love the Reich and wish them just as well as possible. Any members that are decent human beings and not bassman dependent jackamuffins trying to drag the Reich down, please contact me. Surely we can figure something else out.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Hey. You dont know me. Dont pretend you do.

Nordreich's inner workings? Nothing too secret there. Long understood in fact.

Join them? I lead them for a good year. You are just another loudmouth with no idea what you are talking about.

The Reich deserves loyal leadership. The Reich is well aware that they will not get that out of the current bunch of jaster-askes. 

I love the Reich and wish them just as well as possible. Any members that are decent human beings and not bassman dependent jackamuffins trying to drag the Reich down, please contact me. Surely we can figure something else out.

WTF are you talking about Sigrun??? You know that Bassman had left NoR long time ago, right?

Also, hello RIA   :ehm: