A Nordreich Declaration

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short and sweet. To the battlefield, that is the Nordreich way.

I wish you had found your way out of that camp by now, but it is what it is, and I never for a moment expected any less of you than to honour your treaty, whatever the cost.

Heja Nördreich! 

Also:

Still an idealist, Schatt?

Personally,
while I was definitely in the second category back in 2008, I ended up
more and more as a pragmatist: I realize that outside a few alliances
(yours being one) and leaders, people are the same all over the place.
There are simply varying degrees of corruption and malevolance. I've
decided to side with what I could consider as the most benign force,
judging on history, recent and old alike.

You seem to think old foes have reformed their ways. You may be right but there is no guarantee of that, except for their word.

I went through exactly the same process. Funny how you wound up in the last place I would expect you to find anything benevolent at all. Aside, of course, from the surface veneer seen many other places.

I dont have to believe my old foes have reformed their ways. I only have to believe in the righteousness of AIs cause (and I do) and in the principle of coöperating with those that are in my coalition, to achieve the narrow goals we do agree on. Which is the only way things get done, as any pragmatist should know.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Short and sweet. To the battlefield, that is the Nordreich way.

I wish you had found your way out of that camp by now, but it is what it is, and I never for a moment expected any less of you than to honour your treaty, whatever the cost.

Heja Nördreich! 

Thank admin you've found your medication.

NoR basically took TOP's war plan and upped it to 100k and over only

Ahh, so your fighting against 5 guys and their only above 100k? Welcome to the club.

NoR basically took TOP's war plan and upped it to 100k and over only

Which is exactly our initial war plan. We expanded it to a bit more because we're actually butchering your collective top tiers. TPF's feeling left out because they're not our priority. 

Hey Judge, how's your biggest nation outside PM doing, by curiosity?

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

its ok, they promised to come out of peace mode...eventually.

Shah, you were IRON gov when Liquid first introduced this plan to the 'convenience coalition' in 2010.  You and many others should be fully aware of pretty much the entirety of the battle plan. 

Edited by Kiss Goodbye

Which is exactly our initial war plan. We expanded it to a bit more because we're actually butchering your collective top tiers. TPF's feeling left out because they're not our priority. 

Yes, we've all noticed that GLoF is your priority. You should go ask TSO, Alchemy, and TOOTR how that's working out for them. As for TOP, you're now in a range where we hold a 3:1 advantage. I promise to send postcards after we're done with you.

Almost forgot, have fun with NoR's 5 nations, RIA. 

Edited by Secret

I caught a couple who were too inactive to make it to peace mode but yeah

That's the great thing about DH's mass-dove tactic. You don't need to guess whose enemy nations are inactive tech farms, they have already planted a big target sign for your convenience.

I'm not feeling left out.  Aesis and I have been swapping nukes.  Of course, with 283 in infra, his ground operations are a bit limited.  And with three of us on him now and he only having 5 nukes, he better make really good use of them. 

Admittedly, it'll take awhile to whittle down that 16k+ of tech.  But, hey, it's good to have long term goals.  :)

The Equilibrium doesn't seems to care about burning their top tiers, as long as yours are dragged down to the NS range where they enjoy overwhelming numerical superiority.

:popcorn:

We understand when 90% of Planet Bob is on one side targets will be limited.  And your tactics while facing a foe who was planning on exterminating TOP would be fine.  In this case however all your doing is extending the war for people like INT who are all in.  The faster people come out and get their licks the faster this war will be over and the alliances who are in the fight on your side can get out in better shape.  Of course that would depend on if your looking out for your side as whole or just TOP.     

Yes, we've all noticed that GLoF is your priority. You should go ask TSO, Alchemy, and TOOTR how that's working out for them. As for TOP, you're now in a range where we hold a 3:1 advantage. I promise to send postcards after we're done with you.

It's working out just fine thank you very much

Shah, you were IRON gov when Liquid first introduced this plan to the 'convenience coalition' in 2010.  You and many others should be fully aware of pretty much the entirety of the battle plan. 

I am and its not TOP specifically I'm referring to about peace mode. The problem is when several alliances fail to adhere to the plan. Edited by shahenshah

I honestly didn't realize TOP had taken that much of a beating :o

Edit:  In reference to me checking their stats after reading the above

Edited by berbers

I honestly didn't realize TOP had taken that much of a beating :o

Edit:  In reference to me checking their stats after reading the above

If TOP could handle 22 alliances for 2.5 months, I don't think these ankle biters will be much of a problem for them

If TOP could handle 22 alliances for 2.5 months, I don't think these ankle biters will be much of a problem for them

The TOP of then and the TOP of now are two entirely different alliances, like any tbh.

Back then they had twice the nations and allies to help spread the damage out, right now its facing a group of alliances focussed. Solely on them

The TOP of then and the TOP of now are two entirely different alliances, like any tbh.

Back then they had twice the nations and allies to help spread the damage out, right now its facing a group of alliances focussed. Solely on them

It's not vastly different. We have better warchests now. We had 168 members, we're 101 now. The number we are doesn't affect our resilience, just the damage we can do. 

We had 23 on 5 but 3 of those were fairly small (TSO, DAWN, TORN). IRON were the other major alliance with us. We were the main focus of the other side's efforts during BiPolar. I'd say the odds are similar. We now have a few small alliances helping us out against twelve alliances. 

You guys seem to be under the impression that all you have to do is get us down to a certain level and it's job done. It's not. Firstly, we can rebuild. We got the warchests to rebuild from 0 to 10k infra a few times if we want to, at least on many nations. You suicide nations to take us down, we rebuild, what do you do? Send us people with less warchests, with less experience, etc. But even if we don't rebuild, what you're looking at is a very long war of attrition where you'll be facing nuke turrets with 9k, 10k, 12k, 16k units of technology and huge warchests. Turtling doesn't kill our economies. We'll escape to Peace Mode and rebuild.

Like I said, we have been preparing for this war. And compared to many others, we actually have experience in that kind of warfare.

I honestly didn't realize TOP had taken that much of a beating  :o

Early infrastructure, yes. We DoWed large on Anarchy Inc. for our top tier. When the eleven DoWed on us, it meant many 5v1s and 6v1s. The damage has stabilized now. We also have a few big nations hiding here and there.