A Nordreich Declaration

It's not vastly different. We have better warchests now. We had 168 members, we're 101 now. The number we are doesn't affect our resilience, just the damage we can do. 

We had 23 on 5 but 3 of those were fairly small (TSO, DAWN, TORN). IRON were the other major alliance with us. We were the main focus of the other side's efforts during BiPolar. I'd say the odds are similar. We now have a few small alliances helping us out against twelve alliances. 

You guys seem to be under the impression that all you have to do is get us down to a certain level and it's job done. It's not. Firstly, we can rebuild. We got the warchests to rebuild from 0 to 10k infra a few times if we want to, at least on many nations. You suicide nations to take us down, we rebuild, what do you do? Send us people with less warchests, with less experience, etc. But even if we don't rebuild, what you're looking at is a very long war of attrition where you'll be facing nuke turrets with 9k, 10k, 12k, 16k units of technology and huge warchests. Turtling doesn't kill our economies. We'll escape to Peace Mode and rebuild.

Like I said, we have been preparing for this war. And compared to many others, we actually have experience in that kind of warfare.

Early infrastructure, yes. We DoWed large on Anarchy Inc. for our top tier. When the eleven DoWed on us, it meant many 5v1s and 6v1s. The damage has stabilized now. We also have a few big nations hiding here and there.

If this side doesn't blow a bunch of staggers it will be fine. As has been pointed out, it's not an effective nuke turret when all it can do is launch 2 nukes a day and hope for the best. 

As for war chests, there are bigger ones on your side, but decent ones these days on our side too. I was 80k at the start of the last round with a multi-billion dollar war chest. So far I'm off about 180 million dollars after a full round and 2 more days of the current war. I can afford to take on quite a number of nations that fall into my range over the coming months. The big goal is to shave away a fair amount of tech over the course of the war. At my level, I can nuke someone for a week and shave off 1000+ tech from nukes alone, Usually another 300+ with CM/GA.

Edited by Vol Navy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is exactly our initial war plan. We expanded it to a bit more because we're actually butchering your collective top tiers. TPF's feeling left out because they're not our priority. 

Hey Judge, how's your biggest nation outside PM doing, by curiosity?

He's inactive as hell and working 80 hours a week to put irradiated Pork Ribs on his families plate... but he has fun hitting the nuke buttons 1 to 2 times a week :P

Did I not have foreign affairs to deal with, I'd be holding up a bit better ... As it is, I wasn't planning on coming out of PM due to commitments on my Moon Base (yes... the one i built here :))  I have been retired now for about 4 years from much of anything but my senate duties...

If you're talking about the CURRENTLY largest nation out of PM... Not a clue (He's pretty infrequent on the boards/boreds?)

Anyways, bauhaus and Oh Ya Baby and I are having a good time... They throw me a nuke, sometimes I even catch one... it's like being the dad and playing with the kids... only they're trying to teach me how to catch... :P

Well, I have to get back to my rocking chair... my back is killing me trying to stand here all night looking for the next ICBM vapor trail... :frantic:

He's inactive as hell and working 80 hours a week to put irradiated Pork Ribs on his families plate... but he has fun hitting the nuke buttons 1 to 2 times a week :P

Did I not have foreign affairs to deal with, I'd be holding up a bit better ... As it is, I wasn't planning on coming out of PM due to commitments on my Moon Base (yes... the one i built here :))  I have been retired now for about 4 years from much of anything but my senate duties...

If you're talking about the CURRENTLY largest nation out of PM... Not a clue (He's pretty infrequent on the boards/boreds?)

Anyways, bauhaus and Oh Ya Baby and I are having a good time... They throw me a nuke, sometimes I even catch one... it's like being the dad and playing with the kids... only they're trying to teach me how to catch... :P

Well, I have to get back to my rocking chair... my back is killing me trying to stand here all night looking for the next ICBM vapor trail... :frantic:

It was a trick question: he accepted peace.

My punchline... gone. :(

It was a trick question: he accepted peace.

My punchline... gone. :(

Yeah. He was duped into believing that Lum surrendered because he has all of 200k casualties. Ever. Great punchline. Oh, a surrender is a surrender right? Whether the nation follows through with it? I am guessing that is the first surrender from TOP.

Yeah. He was duped into believing that Lum surrendered because he has all of 200k casualties. Ever. Great punchline. Oh, a surrender is a surrender right? Whether the nation follows through with it? I am guessing that is the first surrender from TOP.

Hmm. You should ask your guy to send you the messages he exchanged with Lum. Maybe that way you would actually know what you're talking about...

THIS guy..

o/ Lum, the true peacemode warrior!