A Nordreich Declaration

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except we set that one up for a proper win.

Something you will never get out of the current declaration.

Also Bassman and his cult hate you and will never stop short of utterly destroying you. True enough. He wont even act against real members of the reich for  you at first, he'll be a little worried about how it will all turn out, and y'all being backstabbing oathbreaking jackasses he will certainly need a litle more stroking to count you away from the same mistakes away consiterated etc. etc.

Of course, you arent an absolute idiot, so you knew that alright, yeah?

I am not sure where you are going with this tbh, for one thing they are on the other front fighting and have nothing to do with us so I'm not sure what you were trying to imply here. Despite my personal past with Nordreich they are fighting alongside our coalition assisting our mutual ally in MK. I for one welcome them to the battle and wish them luck in their shredding of RIA.

Good luck NoR

Still upset we didn't become your knight in shiny armor to take down the evil DH?

It's been so long that I don't know if Doom House existed the last time I spoke to NoR, which was just before NoR ceased thinking in all but the most base fearful survivalist mindset, and, yes, became useless to our aims.  Like I said: we see where the Mj AAs with brains are, and we see where NoR is.

Does that upset me?  Only inasmuch as I have always felt that Nordreich had the identity and leadership to step more boldly, nothing more.

Edited by Schattenmann

Except we set that one up for a proper win.

Something you will never get out of the current declaration.

Also Bassman and his cult hate you and will never stop short of utterly destroying you. True enough. He wont even act against real members of the reich for  you at first, he'll be a little worried about how it will all turn out, and y'all being backstabbing oathbreaking jackasses he will certainly need a litle more stroking to count you away from the same mistakes away consiterated etc. etc.

Of course, you arent an absolute idiot, so you knew that alright, yeah?

Yeah, that was pretty funny to read. Thanks for that.

Edit: have fun NoR

Edited by Anger

It's been so long that I don't know if Doom House existed the last time I spoke to NoR, which was just before NoR ceased thinking in all but the most base fearful survivalist mindset, and, yes, became useless to our aims.  Like I said: we see where the Mj AAs with brains are, and we see where NoR is.

Does that upset me?  Only inasmuch as I have always felt that Nordreich had the identity and leadership to step more boldly, nothing more.

The difference between NoR and "Mj AA with brains" is that we remained loyal to our allies, and to ourselves! 

Not that there hasn't been enough offers for a little betrayal and a little more optional friendships, but unlike some others, NoR's friendship cannot be bought with cheap promises and big threats.

And you seriously believe that you are still fighting for "our aims" while rolling with the same people that were trampling on you for years, back then when we were all in Vox Populi?

The difference between NoR and "Mj AA with brains" is that we remained loyal to our allies, and to ourselves! 

Not that there hasn't been enough offers for a little betrayal and a little more optional friendships, but unlike some others, NoR's friendship cannot be bought with cheap promises and big threats.

And you seriously believe that you are still fighting for "our aims" while rolling with the same people that were trampling on you for years, back then when we were all in Vox Populi?

There are two kinds of people who were in Vox with two basic understandings of things: those who were out for revenge and who see the world in a freezeframe from 2008, and those who understood that the goal was change and had little to do with personalities in a dynamic world. 

If I were a person from the first category, you might understand if I found a certain humor in a Nordlander telling me how evil Pacifica is when Nordreich and Norden Verein's entire existence were preserved only as long as they were due to your role as Pacifica's bodyguard.

But since I am a man above petty questions of personalities with a view to the big picture, you'll understand that today I am "rolling" with the alliances most likely to bring about the conditions of the Flat World.  Just as Nordreich worked closely with me, and I with you, in the few weeks running up to Pandora's Box because we both understood the threat, today I am working with those who understand the results of our failure and complacence back then.  Ir has taken a long time, but they've come around, while Nordreich is stuck in a primitive black/white, yes/no mindset of blind loyalty for no reason other than loyalty's sake. 

It doesn't ask loyalty to what.

But since I am a man above petty questions of personalities with a view to the big picture, you'll understand that today I am "rolling" with the alliances most likely to bring about the conditions of the Flat World.  

And how long will this conditions last? And what's the future for the current NPO bodyguards if they should step out of line or decide to think for themselves? How long until you find yourself on a bunch of PZI lists again?

You might be a man above petty questions of personalities and revenge, but your friends are not. Think about that when you wake up in your brave new world!

There are two kinds of people who were in Vox with two basic understandings of things: those who were out for revenge and who see the world in a freezeframe from 2008, and those who understood that the goal was change and had little to do with personalities in a dynamic world. 

If I were a person from the first category, you might understand if I found a certain humor in a Nordlander telling me how evil Pacifica is when Nordreich and Norden Verein's entire existence were preserved only as long as they were due to your role as Pacifica's bodyguard.

But since I am a man above petty questions of personalities with a view to the big picture, you'll understand that today I am "rolling" with the alliances most likely to bring about the conditions of the Flat World.  Just as Nordreich worked closely with me, and I with you, in the few weeks running up to Pandora's Box because we both understood the threat, today I am working with those who understand the results of our failure and complacence back then.  Ir has taken a long time, but they've come around, while Nordreich is stuck in a primitive black/white, yes/no mindset of blind loyalty for no reason other than loyalty's sake. 

Still an idealist, Schatt?

Personally, while I was definitely in the second category back in 2008, I ended up more and more as a pragmatist: I realize that outside a few alliances (yours being one) and leaders, people are the same all over the place. There are simply varying degrees of corruption and malevolance. I've decided to side with what I could consider as the most benign force, judging on history, recent and old alike.

You seem to think old foes have reformed their ways. You may be right but there is no guarantee of that, except for their word.

To Spades.

Forever to the Free Cities of Toadstool and Vale! Forever to Citadel of Helsing! Forever to King's Crossing! Forever! Forever!

Literally can't go a day without mentioning Vox

Vox is long dead, and so is any political power you think you still have.

Hey, idiot, I know it's tough now that the quote code doesn't have links or names, but try reading the conversation before commenting on it.  Loody (NoR) brought Vox into the conversation, not me.

Edited by Schattenmann