MK Foreign Policy

brickyard

MK's foreign policy is simple. Fear. The same reason people won't attack them right now. Someone else needs to do it, and that person is usually MK. Remember how long the build up to Karma was? Because people we in fear of NPO. Same thing now. Otherwise someone would have just signed a few important treaties, then stepped up to the plate. !@#$ i wish this place was more like that

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1355969148' post='3066148']
I'm amused at the people who think we are "cowering in fear". We're not stupid enough to start another aggressive war, largely because of the position it would put our allies in, but nor are we afraid of going into a losing one. I can say without a doubt that MK, TOP, Umbrella and others in our sphere are looking forward to a challenging war where all of our tiers get to fight. The prospect of a relatively even war where the odds are slightly against us is the most thrilling and fun prospect we've had since the Bipolar era. No matter how things turn out, we've had plenty of time at the top.

The most fun I've had in this world was when we were the underdogs in the noCB and then pre-Karma era.

We're not scared of "MKarma". Bring it on.
[/quote]

Fun? you cried like girls for 2 years after karma because times were "so bad" for you. Now you expect people to believe it was the time of your life. Only a few short months ago was the time of your life too when you jumped a smaller group of alliances for no reason just because you could do it and were guaranteed a comfortable win. Fast forward a couple of months and you guys are repeatedly saying dont give out a CB because we might lose a new war.

Regardless of how scared you are and how much bravado MK is shouting out from behind Umbrella its good to know you accept the concept of MKarma, you obviously believe you are as deserving of it as the rest of the free world does.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1355984748' post='3066229']
I blame C&G for sitting right in the middle and threatening to side with whomever's on defense. Get the hell out of the way and let everyone have their war.
[/quote]Bribery would help :P, kidding aside C&G's constituent parts know what they will do in a scenario where the shooting starts and the allies of those constituent parts know that as well, it is not us holding anything up. Perhaps you should be pointing your finger at the leaderships of both sides of the divide.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1355982045' post='3066223']
Well, let's be fair - why would they handicap themselves?
[/quote]

True, I agree that isn't MK job to give anyone an even war, but at least they should cut the !@#$%^&* of "We want to lose or we want an even war." because they clearly don't.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1355993338' post='3066250']
True, I agree that isn't MK job to give anyone an even war, but at least they should cut the !@#$%^&* of "We want to lose or we want an even war." because they clearly don't.
[/quote]

I think it's more of they look forward to someone giving them a challenge, which hasn't actually been there since the BiPolar War. They don't want to lose, but they do want people to make it interesting. It's getting there, but not quite yet.

Sorry to see another ruler quit. Enjoy your roguing. As to the content of your post- this is almost as clever as [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Doppelganger's disband list, good job I guess.[/font]

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1355994089' post='3066251']
I think it's more of they look forward to someone giving them a challenge, which hasn't actually been there since the BiPolar War. They don't want to lose, but they do want people to make it interesting. It's getting there, but not quite yet.
[/quote]

Thats just the lie they pedal. If they wanted a challenge the aggressive Dave war against a smaller mostly isolated enemy never would have happened. They cant even hide behind the lie of being pulled in by their allies because for no reason MK themselves declared war on CSN and a day later for no reason Umbrella declared war on FARK. Then they swan around bemoaning the fact that they are unable to find an even fight.

Like I said their claim to fame is an "epic" 2 week war against NPO. That 2 week fisticuffs still makes Azaghul get all misty eyed. He harks back to the times gone by when they were on the "underdogs" for those epic 2 weeks

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1355992320' post='3066246']
If we're in the same state 3 months from now, it would be time to declare on everyone buying and selling tech at 3m/50. Fight inflation.
[/quote]
Now there's a fight I can get behind. Fight the good fight, people. 3/100 or nothing.

If we're in the same state 3 months from now, it would be time to declare on everyone buying and selling tech at 3m/50. Fight inflation.
[/quote]

I don't think thats an issue.. if the largest nations buying at 3mill/50t actually causes them to grow slower than others catching up to them.

The issue is that its usually the largest nations are the ones who have those 3mill/100t deals from alliances that have it in their best interests to make their largest guys larger.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1356019250' post='3066302']
Thats just the lie they pedal. If they wanted a challenge the aggressive Dave war against a smaller mostly isolated enemy never would have happened. They cant even hide behind the lie of being pulled in by their allies because for no reason MK themselves declared war on CSN and a day later for no reason Umbrella declared war on FARK. Then they swan around bemoaning the fact that they are unable to find an even fight.

Like I said their claim to fame is an "epic" 2 week war against NPO. That 2 week fisticuffs still makes Azaghul get all misty eyed. He harks back to the times gone by when they were on the "underdogs" for those epic 2 weeks
[/quote]
No, Gibs is absolutely right. It reminds me [OOC]of when, as a kid, I got bored of sweeping my opponents in NHL All-Star on my SEGA Game Gear... still wanted to win the series, just wanted a few games 6 and 7 to keep me excited. MK just wants a game 7, like it had against TIFDTT, possibly soon to become just wanting the game 7 more so than even having the locked-up victory.[/OOC]

Umbrella had wanted FARK blood at least since the Grudge War but their Sparta and MHA treaties kept them at arm's length. The Sparta cancellation and MHA downgrade allowed them to pursue their goal. It wasn't until those happened that DH could even really think of going after SF/XX. MK's strike on CSN was to make up for the early peace in the Grudge War. Not exactly sure where you're getting this "no reason" stuff from. I've seen [i]better[/i] reasons before, e.g.: TOP/IRON hitting Polar, but there certainly wasn't [i]no[/i] reason.

Edited by Max Power

[/quote]
And for some reason we are no longer allied.

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1356032676' post='3066359']
No, Gibs is absolutely right. It reminds me [OOC]of when, as a kid, I got bored of sweeping my opponents in NHL All-Star on my SEGA Game Gear... still wanted to win the series, just wanted a few games 6 and 7 to keep me excited. MK just wants a game 7, like it had against TIFDTT, possibly soon to become just wanting the game 7 more so than even having the locked-up victory.[/OOC]
[/quote]

That's a really good description of it, actually. Not getting into the rest of the post, though. :P

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1355956477' post='3066019']
Oh please, if you think DR or AI were *that* interested in striking MK, they would have done so when MK was vulnerable during the Dave war, I'm not holding my breath for a cbless strike on MK from DR/AI. It's patently obvious to even the most casual poltiical observes that SF wants to use DR against MK, and to use them return to power. Your sphere has been working on doing this for many months, even scoring a few treaties for your efforts. Spreading your message like iterant preachers, shouting from the mountaintop about the great MK devil. I doubt your shrill voices will find as much purchase as you need though, as time ticks closer to the end, and we have no interest in giving you or anybody allied to you a CB.
[/quote]

It sounds like you're flailing a bit there. Funny what a little bit of pressure can do to someone huh?

[quote name='KemMo' timestamp='1356067660' post='3066530']
It sounds like you're flailing a bit there. Funny what a little bit of pressure can do to someone huh?
[/quote]

If positioned correctly a little pressure on Sard usually ends in a treaty.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/VYIxB.gif[/img]

I think the people who are waiting for MK to start the next war are looking in the wrong direction. The other side has the momentum right now, but seems to be lacking the motivation at this time. Not sure what you all are waiting for, but time and too much of it can booger up a plan like nothing else.