Delusion

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1354663026' post='3060373']
TPF was calm but, I was away. Now I return to MK trying keep tech away from TPF. You think we would allow such a thing to just pass by without comment? And you best get your little plotting boys in TOP in line as well or they are going to drag you off the cliff you are so perilously perched upon. Then again with TOP maybe that is just what they want eh?
[/quote]

What I think is that you should either learn to read or stop being so gullible. Possibly both.

TPF was calm but, I was away. Now I return to MK trying keep tech away from TPF. You think we would allow such a thing to just pass by without comment? And you best get your little plotting boys in TOP in line as well or they are going to drag you off the cliff you are so perilously perched upon. Then again with TOP maybe that is just what they want eh?
[/quote]
Hey look, another comedian from TPF. You're picking up from where the other guy left off, right?

[/quote]
Well now you've just gone and spoiled everything, haven't you? And we would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for them meddling kids and their bird!

I like how US keeps trying to reference a screenshot to prove he was in Legion before the war started, even though the screenshot shows little more than a Legion poster and a date and has absolutely zero evidence it is in regards to US's app.

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1354494447' post='3059720']
Lets also stop tip-toeing around here. I get people want to make a big deal of this BS in order to 'score points' against DH or whatever.
[/quote]
I have no opinion on what is being discussed here, but I do want to say I hate how all of you guys think everyone is out to get you whenever anything goes down. Yeah, yeah, DH is such a victim with hordes of people trying to discredit them. It's not like they've been in power for years or anything, or have 30 allies.

Boo hoo. Quit playing the victim card.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1354672422' post='3060439']
I have no opinion on what is being discussed here, but I do want to say I hate how all of you guys think everyone is out to get you whenever anything goes down. Yeah, yeah, DH is such a victim with hordes of people trying to discredit them. It's not like they've been in power for years or anything, or have 30 allies.

[/quote]
Aww, do we have to? It's morbidly satisfying.

[/quote]
If we are little boys what does that make you? A tiny child?

I see you've managed to figure out our plan, tiny child. No, we aren't going to cancel on MK and join the mob whose out to get them. We shed all treaties except MK for a reason. We are going to jump off the cliff on purpose and take them with us. Our revenge will be complete.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1354672422' post='3060439']

[/quote]
osravan isn't in DH, dummy. :facepalm:

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1354672943' post='3060447']
So who's going to throw the first punch? Or we going to have to watch this shoving match all winter?
[/quote]

I think the probability that a December war will happen is about the same as the World Task Force getting its act together.

Practically nil.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1354675080' post='3060470']
I think the probability that a December war will happen is about the same as the World Task Force getting its act together.

Practically nil.
[/quote]

As a[b][i] former member [/i][/b] I can tell you they do have their !@#$ together. But as a member of the NPL I can say. Damn it's going to be a cold winter without nuclear fallout to keep us warm. :mad:

Edit: And I will wear the pip until Admin smites me. I made it ;)

Edited by Vukland

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1354674143' post='3060462']
osravan isn't in DH, dummy. :facepalm:
[/quote]
I'm aware, but as you can see by posts like this:

[quote name='Sovyet Gelibolu' timestamp='1354672584' post='3060442']
Aww, do we have to? It's morbidly satisfying.
[/quote]

You all apparently just consider your entire sphere to be DH. Some people are good at following, some are good at leading. I'll give MK that. They have a good army of fanboys. Like you, for example.

Edited by Starfox101

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1354679674' post='3060492']
I'm aware, but as you can see by posts like this:

You all apparently just consider your entire sphere to be DH. Some people are good at following, some are good at leading. I'll give MK that. They have a good army of fanboys. Like you, for example.
[/quote]
Hardly, from my perspective, DH is a component of what I consider GOONS' sphere. But go right on tossing out opinions about things you know little about. C&G and DH are pretty distinct entities.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1354678521' post='3060487']
As a[b][i] former member [/i][/b] I can tell you they do have their !@#$ together. But as a member of the NPL I can say. Damn it's going to be a cold winter without nuclear fallout to keep us warm. :mad:

Edit: And I will wear the pip until Admin smites me. I made it ;)
[/quote]

No actually I was making a lame joke wrt stated affiliations on this forum while also mocking the World Task Force. It's a two-for-one bad joke.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1354687016' post='3060516']
How much longer before somebody comes out with evidence that DH is actually controlled by NPO in an elaborate scheme to control CN?
[/quote]
You don't honestly think we'd let that evidence leak, do you? However, now that you mention it, I'm going to check my logs to make sure US doesn't have anything juicy on the subject to dump...

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1354687016' post='3060516']
How much longer before somebody comes out with evidence that DH is actually controlled by NPO in an elaborate scheme to control CN?
[/quote]

Fool, when will you realise that DH, NPO, DR, SF/XX are all my playthings... mwahahahaa

[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/13791585/tumblr_lqepjrISrE1qkalpgo1_500_thumb.gif[/img]