Goodbye.

Proest

I am not for big walls of text and I despise making threads (I think this is my second only since 2007?). Anyway, it's been a fun six years, but I've got a tremendous amount of health problems with cancer and so forth.

So, it's time for me to call it a day and be gone.

For my mates in Umbrella; thank-you for your hospitality and thank-you for letting me be a member.

And for Nordreich; I will miss those of you that I know and are still members. I'll keep all of you updated as requested.

No shout outs, too many people to mention. Sorry.

Have fun everyone and enjoy yourselves.

EDIT: Grammar.

Edited by Proest

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1352333814' post='3049896']
Lol.

"Longbowe: I will miss you and cry rivers of tears when we don't speak."
[/quote]

That's more like it.

Congratulations Cuba. I wish that your journey to quitting CN is successful. I'll see you at my place soon, we'll have bread and talk about the bad times.

I think there is no point in leaving threads, as there is no reason to try cutting off contact with those you know. If you ever feel like dropping by to see how old friends are doing, you shouldn't need a thread in which you commit to leaving.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1352365361' post='3050073']
I think there is no point in leaving threads, as there is no reason to try cutting off contact with those you know. If you ever feel like dropping by to see how old friends are doing, you shouldn't need a thread in which you commit to leaving.
[/quote]

The only problem with that meth is that not many people actually care as to what you think, not being disrespectful but you come out with more !@#$ than me mate.

Cuba I will miss you mate, best of luck with everything, I will be cheering for you bud.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1352365361' post='3050073']
[/quote]

Or you could just wish him good luck and act civilized, but I suppose that's too mainstream.

Seriously though, I don't know you, but best of luck with the cancer man. Hope to hear you're doing well in the future.