Declaration of War

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1323921202' post='2878364']
So VE only approves of some alliances attacking its allies? Or did the last DoW reveal them as being such complete !@#$ that they had to do something this time? Truly making history as one of Planet Bob's biggest collection of idiots.
[/quote]
A fool like me would think the are pretending to do something and just pick a small alliances and hope no one counters, and if they do claim they did it for the counters (and silently cry for mommy). Seems to be a trend in this global war.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1323921568' post='2878369']
I wonder if you guys realize how much GOD is laughing at you guys for trying to be outraged for them.
[/quote]

Nobody gives a !@#$ about GOD, its all about VE. GOD is not making your stupid choices for you. On the plus side for GOD you all are moving into the top spot of Planet Bobs most hated alliances. Wait a second. Perhaps that has been your plan all along to help GOD. Take the heat off them by becoming Planet Bob biggest !@#$ bag alliance. Clever.

Edited by The Big Bad

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1323921995' post='2878379']
Nobody gives a !@#$ about GOD, its all about VE. GOD is not making your stupid choices for you. On the plus side for GOD you all are moving into the top spot of Planet Bobs most hated alliances. Wait a second. Perhaps that has been your plan all along to help GOD. Take the heat of them by becoming Planet Bob biggest !@#$ bag alliance. Clever.
[/quote]

Don't pop a vein there.

[quote name='Vasuda' timestamp='1323922086' post='2878382']
This isn't going to fix your PR disaster. Indeed, this will probably just make it worse. I've never agreed with The Big Bad before in my four and a half years here, but he's right in that this only cements your reputation as huge idiots.
[/quote]

You mean the people who hated us before still hate us now? I'm so surprised.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1323921995' post='2878379']
Nobody gives a !@#$ about GOD, its all about VE. GOD is not making your stupid choices for you. On the plus side for GOD you all are moving into the top spot of Planet Bobs most hated alliances. Wait a second. Perhaps that has been your plan all along to help GOD. Take the heat off them by becoming Planet Bob biggest !@#$ bag alliance. Clever.
[/quote]

Someone is jealous. :smug:

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1323921907' post='2878376']
Tough talk from a guy whos entire alliance is getting wrecked by one guy
[/quote]
Let's be honest, GOD is getting wrecked by a lot of guys right now.

Edited by bcortell

Wires were crossed. Evidently the memo did not circulate throughout the ranks. Our Mil leader went on Vacation and a mistake was made by the person who stepped in (by sending Neb-X in on GOD instead of another target). VE had made their stance clear to us. This was indeed an error. As soon as the DoW was posted, NEB-X was immediately asked to back off and not to further declare or attack. I hope VE can accept this as an error and will allow NeB-X to peace out as they are innocent in this mistake.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1323922083' post='2878380']
Don't pop a vein there.
[/quote]

Actually I am very much enjoying myself. People like me thrive on others doing stupid things and rignt now VE just keeps on giving. And WC do not tell me for one second if you were not in VE you would not be all over any alliance that acted like this.

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1323922613' post='2878395']
Wires were crossed. Evidently the memo did not circulate throughout the ranks. Our Mil leader went on Vacation and a mistake was made by the person who stepped in (by sending Neb-X in on GOD instead of another target). VE had made their stance clear to us. This was indeed an error. As soon as the DoW was posted, NEB-X was immediately asked to back off and not to further declare or attack. I hope VE can accept this as an error and will allow NeB-X to peace out as they are innocent in this mistake.
[/quote]
Roll Valhalla imo. I mean this is the war that doesn't make any sense right? :ph34r: