Declaration of War

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1323922613' post='2878395']
Wires were crossed. Evidently the memo did not circulate throughout the ranks. Our Mil leader went on Vacation and a mistake was made by the person who stepped in (by sending Neb-X in on GOD instead of another target). VE had made their stance clear to us. This was indeed an error. As soon as the DoW was posted, NEB-X was immediately asked to back off and not to further declare or attack. I hope VE can accept this as an error and will allow NeB-X to peace out as they are innocent in this mistake.
[/quote]

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1323922762' post='2878398']
I'm sure the answer will be "no" regardless of what happened.
[/quote]
LOL @ you.

And Val that's a $%&@ up and a half.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1323922617' post='2878396']
Actually I am very much enjoying myself. People like me thrive on others doing stupid things and rignt now VE just keeps on giving. And WC do not tell me for one second if you were not in VE you would not be all over any alliance that acted like this.
[/quote]

If GOD had wanted VE to roll before this I would not be in VE right now. Fact of the matter is we're both okay with what's happening and so are the rest of our allies. If you think this is stupid that's fine, only time can actually tell on that.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1323922617' post='2878396']
Actually I am very much enjoying myself. People like me thrive on others doing stupid things and rignt now VE just keeps on giving. And WC do not tell me for one second if you were not in VE you would not be all over any alliance that acted like this.
[/quote]
I'm... actually not sure that anything VE has done warrants the reaction they're getting. I can think of a number of alliances who probably do warrant this type of reaction for the way they behave, but they seem to be among the most critical of VE right now.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1323922941' post='2878406']
Oh holy !@#$, you actually did ask them to come in. Good to see your administration has no intentions of raising the bar from where chef left it.
[/quote]

Hang on, I will come up with a witty response after I find my Wizard Hat and Robes.

Wires were crossed. Evidently the memo did not circulate throughout the ranks. Our Mil leader went on Vacation and a mistake was made by the person who stepped in (by sending Neb-X in on GOD instead of another target). VE had made their stance clear to us. This was indeed an error. As soon as the DoW was posted, NEB-X was immediately asked to back off and not to further declare or attack. I hope VE can accept this as an error and will allow NeB-X to peace out as they are innocent in this mistake.
[/quote]

You have got to be !@#$ting me? :blink:

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1323923222' post='2878415']
Lol yes.

I guess I didn't expect it to be true. Good luck sorting this out.
[/quote]
Believe me, I hoped not.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1323922955' post='2878407']
I'm... actually not sure that anything VE has done warrants the reaction they're getting.
[/quote]

It's just the usual people saying the same type of things lots of times in many posts, I haven't been paying attention honestly.

[/quote]

Hey are you serious about this?

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MeM6m-uFtz4/TfOcD-VmUlI/AAAAAAAAA4w/HVK9Jh-0LU4/s1600/mother-of-god-template.jpg[/img]

I'm happy to see the Entente undertake this action.

I'm sad to see that Valhalla is apparently willing to burn political capital to save Nebula-X. I was really hoping this was going to play out as:

[list=1]
[*]Valhalla denies asking Nebula-X to enter.
[*]The Nebula-X vs GOD war this thus a seperate conflict.
[*]The Impero Doctrine is applied liberally.
[/list]

Show them your hammer and your fist Virdia.

Frankly why anyone would shield Nebula-X escapes me. They're just floating around the war, peacing out when it gets too hot on a front and moving on to find an easy target that has been dogpiled already. A quick scan of the war screen shows Nebula-X with 10 offensive wars spread over GOD and the RIA, with 5 of those coming off Ludacrism and Sonic. They're basically declaring war so their leadership can tech raid a bit. I'm confused as to why any coalition would protect them or even want them freebooting around and stagger breaking.

Edited by Belisaurus

[/quote]

I'm happy to see that Mj understands their position of submission in relation to PB, is quite amusing watch this feudalistic relationship.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='han fei zi' timestamp='1323923342' post='2878420']
-snip-
[/quote]

I didn't know you were still around han!

[img][img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MeM6m-uFtz4/TfOcD-VmUlI/AAAAAAAAA4w/HVK9Jh-0LU4/s1600/mother-of-god-template.jpg[/img][/img]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1323923725' post='2878429']
I'm happy to see that Mj understand their position of submission in relation to PB, is quite amusing see this feudalistic relationship.
[/quote]

I suppose it might be hard to understand the social dynamics from the bottom of the food chain.