Declaration of War

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1323936272' post='2878720']
Oh, I dunno. I feel like I'm winning. Feel pretty free to talk down to people, too.

Maybe it's just good to be me.
[/quote]

False sense of security maybe?

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1323960874' post='2878860']
True. A punching bag is more "equipment" than "tool"
[/quote]

Haha, That was pretty good.

Where is Viridia posturing again? We're just enjoying a fight, nothing personal between ourselves and our opponents and at the end of it I'm sure we'll shake hands and go our own way.

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1323936573' post='2878723']
As for the Nebula-X issue, Valhalla admits it was a mistake. You are completely in the right over this as far as I can tell. If the posts by Valhalla can be taken at face value here, it seems it was an honest mistake and they seem willing to pull Neb-X back. I ask for your mercy on them to let them have an easy peace for a silly mistake. Things happen. Not that I am under the impression that you are obligated or even moved to consider my request.
[/quote]

We are accepting what Valhalla said here at face value. You should expect very easy terms for Nebula-X, if any.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1323935151' post='2878703']
This is just sad. On the one side, the winning side of a war is letting their strategy be dictated to them and actually apologizes for attacking someone, and on the other side we get to watch VE posture and act tough over attacking Nebula-X.
[/quote]
I hate agreeing with Heft.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1323970491' post='2878932']
We are accepting what Valhalla said here at face value. You should expect very easy terms for Nebula-X, if any.
[/quote]

This is wonderful news.

By the beard of Zeus don't you see?! VE is posturing by hitting an otherwise unrelated alliance (App) for the coalition! You know that people hate you for things you did years ago and by God they are going to roll you for it. Considering this you will find any target to hit and use as a peace trophy the same way dogs bring their owners dead birds to make them happy. Then you HIT AN ALLIANCE THAT ATTACKED YOUR ALLY WHEN YOU EXPRESSLY STATED YOU WOULD. Living up to your word and defending allies WHILE being opportunistic coalition boot lickers? Clearly you have no integrity and only care for your public image.

How dare you do things that make sense for you given your circumstances albeit complicated and likely half the details unknown to the rest of the world.

You should be ashamed....

[size="1"]ashamed....[/size]

Edited by Lanore

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1323978220' post='2879026']
I posture by my very existence.
[/quote]
I don't often save quotes, but taking this out of context is definitely going to be fun later. ♥

Edited by Lanore

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1323951147' post='2878798']
I hate when I have something to say to the OP, but when I start reading through the topic, I find that Heft already said it. Damn you, Hippo
[/quote]

You overlook the fact that nobody cares about what you or others of your ilk say.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1323970491' post='2878932']
[/quote]

Whatever the circumstances, I'm glad to hear this. Good show, VE.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1323979201' post='2879035']
Maybe you shouldn't have joined a bloc while sharing a MDAP with an alliance on another bloc. Did you really think Super Grievences (and PB) would last forever?
[/quote]

You're acting as if anyone in PB or GOD are against either of our declarations.

Here you go, keep grasping:
[img]http://www.memphisflyer.com/binary/93cd/1314125747-fat-straws.jpg[/img]

Edited by WarriorConcept

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1323979829' post='2879041']
You're acting as if anyone in PB or GOD are against either of our declarations.

Here you go, keep grasping:
[img]http://www.memphisflyer.com/binary/93cd/1314125747-fat-straws.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I don't usually lol. But when I do- I prefer Warriorconcept's posts.

Insert mindless hail to viridia and GOD here.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1323979201' post='2879035']
Maybe you shouldn't have joined a bloc while sharing a MDAP with an alliance on another bloc. Did you really think Super Grievences (and PB) would last forever?
[/quote]

Electron Sponge had some sentence about dancing on people's graves. Funny how things turn out when you look at Polar.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1323979420' post='2879037']
You overlook the fact that nobody cares about what you or others of your ilk say.
[/quote]
Says the self important do nothing whose successes include hoarding stats while riding the coat tails of his betters.

Your ilk are the ones who have driven this place into the monotonous hell that it is so you have no place to talk.

Edited by TheDoctor

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1323931088' post='2878622']
See, I was forced into 'liking' them yesterday because they declared on The Apparatus. It was truly a horrifying feeling that no one else should be allowed to experience. Plus the fact this still doesn't make up for them being entirely a !@#$ alliance anyways.
[/quote]
So, if I'm getting this straight, they're likable as long as they're attacking someone you're at war with.

If they even start to look like they have a different FA alignment than you, they're a !@#$ alliance again?

Just so I understand exactly what you're saying...

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1323979420' post='2879037']
[/quote]

At first I looked at this and thought, "What did I ever do to Crymson that prompted this," but then I realized I've been promoting integrity, honor, and fidelity to allies for years, making me basically the anti-Crymson. Carry on.

[quote name='dejarue' timestamp='1323983068' post='2879072']
So, if I'm getting this straight, they're likable as long as they're attacking someone you're at war with.

If they even start to look like they have a different FA alignment than you, they're a !@#$ alliance again?

Just so I understand exactly what you're saying...
[/quote]

No, you're not getting it straight, in fact, you're speaking from out of your ass.

I liked them because they attacked someone we were at war with? Well no !@#$ I approved of what they did, it was helping us out and I should be thankful for that (to which I expressed in the other thread.) Their FA alignment is only just one of many their many terrible qualities. The fact that they don't have any respect for the well being of any alliance, the fact that they use political capital to their advantage (much like GOD), the fact that they treat people like garbage is what makes me detest the alliance of which that is VE.

Keep tryin' NPL.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1323983827' post='2879084']
No, you're not getting it straight, in fact, you're speaking from out of your ass.

I liked them because they attacked someone we were at war with? Well no !@#$ I approved of what they did, it was helping us out and I should be thankful for that (to which I expressed in the other thread.) Their FA alignment is only just one of many their many terrible qualities. The fact that they don't have any respect for the well being of any alliance, the fact that they use political capital to their advantage (much like GOD), the fact that they treat people like garbage is what makes me detest the alliance of which that is VE.

Keep tryin' NPL.
[/quote]

I love our fans.

[quote name='TheDoctor' timestamp='1323982591' post='2879067']
Says the self important do nothing whose successes include hoarding stats while riding the coat tails of his betters.

Your ilk are the ones who have driven this place into the monotonous hell that it is so you have no place to talk.
[/quote]

The fact that you are making me defend Crymson makes my skin crawl...

hoarding stats...like BiPolar when they took on 22 alliances? Or now, hitting Polar and Fark?
riding coattails....like when they took on 22 alliances in BiPolar? Or when they started this war that some people are enjoying right now?

Those things you mean?