Declaration of War

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1323993486' post='2879247']
2 years? More like 2 months. They made one important decision for themselves in their entire history and it was so poorly conceived and carried out ... and blew up soooo badly in their faces ... that they didn't care whose back they had to jump on as long as they were being carried again.

[img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/alohaalliance/Aloha/AlohaProp/coattailriders.png[/img]
[/quote]
Haha, what a joke.

We have [i]far[/i] more alliances riding our coattails than that!

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1324023118' post='2879731']
Haha, what a joke.

We have [i]far[/i] more alliances riding our coattails than that!
[/quote]

The next image he draws is where it zooms out to see the man walking on the back of a giant turtle painted in NG colors B-) .

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1324018096' post='2879688']
Ignatia has been under the effects of Nyquil induced hallucinations for the entire night, guess the best move would have been to just wake up to run attacks and not post on the OWF. Point taken.
[/quote]

Lol, I hear you. I was able to make out what was said, so all good.

[quote name='TheDoctor' timestamp='1324019016' post='2879695']
Clever.

I keep hearing people say TOP has changed but they seem like the same old TOP to me.
[/quote]
TOP's completely different. The old TOP did things like attacking NpO without a CB over old grievances when they had gotten politically isolated and had pissed off their close ally, the leading political figure of the time. The new TOP would never do something like that!

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1324070180' post='2880084']
TOP's completely different. The old TOP did things like attacking NpO without a CB over old grievances when they had gotten politically isolated and had pissed off their close ally, the leading political figure of the time. The new TOP would never do something like that!
[/quote]
Ohhhh I get it now! Now TOP is boring and repetitive! Much better!

TOP has changed in some ways and gained a lot of humility, but it's still the same alliance. There's no denying that. I was allied to TOP before, so the humility was all I ever wanted, really. They have a valid beef with NpO, so that act in itself is not bad.

edit: Seriously, NoFish, GOD can't talk about CBs.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1324012840' post='2879615']
Really, your going for technicalities. You should just stop now before you become like you other buddies of Jaiar and Vulpes. :facepalm:

Since you're proving to be just as incompetent as the rest of your alliance, you are therefore, quite fitting to be NPL.

Again, Technicalities is the weakest form of any type of argument anyone can make. Saying I have fleeting thoughts, beliefs or attitudes that are based off technicalities means you are trying as a last resort to make an argument for your side. It generally makes you look highly incompetent, not that you haven't already accomplished that.

Keep em' coming sonny.
[/quote]

I can't understand you when you mumble.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1324112048' post='2880453']
TOP has changed in some ways and gained a lot of humility, but it's still the same alliance. There's no denying that. I was allied to TOP before, so the humility was all I ever wanted, really. They have a valid beef with NpO, so that act in itself is not bad.

edit: Seriously, NoFish, GOD can't talk about CBs.
[/quote]
We haven't started a war in years, I'm not really sure what you're getting at, unless you were planning to bring up LoFN or Illuminati, I guess, at which point I might as well start bringing up stuff from the UJW.