What should my terms for GOD be?

Vladimir Stukov II

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1323553767' post='2872871']
This is what you actually believe.

OOC: To answer your question, Xiph should have to play a full game of EU3 (1399-end) as the Byzantine Empire or some one province minor all the way through on the highest difficulty without cheats and without getting destroyed. If he fails, he can try again.
[/quote]
Ryukyu is a better choice.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323555275' post='2872895']
Just having to play a full game of EU3 is enough. Forcing him to play a one-province-minor would be, in fact, the only way you could prevent him from dying out of boredom after the first 100 years of game.
[/quote]
We've rolled people for less.

[/quote]

I think you are underestimating the severity of your position. The way things are going, a surrender to Ordo Paradoxia is the least that could be asked when this is all over. But then, it ain't over till its over so I guess we shall see. :P

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1323556212' post='2872911']
I think you are underestimating the severity of your position. The way things are going, a surrender to Ordo Paradoxia is the least that could be asked when this is all over. But then, it ain't over till its over so I guess we shall see. :P
[/quote]
Do you really think that we haven't been waiting for this? That we aren't prepared to fight for a quite a while? We've been through worse, and we lived back then. Losing a war builds character. And Valhalla is frankly, not quite the military powerhouse any of us over here that were expecting. Asgaard and BN make up for it, though. In the meantime, I'm taking you on my way down as soon as I get out anarchy, and maybe you'll learn a thing or two about tech advantage and warchests.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1323556624' post='2872915']
Do you really think that we haven't been waiting for this? That we aren't prepared to fight for a quite a while? We've been through worse, and we lived back then. Losing a war builds character. And Valhalla is frankly, not quite the military powerhouse any of us over here that were expecting. Asgaard and BN make up for it, though. In the meantime, I'm taking you on my way down as soon as I get out anarchy, and maybe you'll learn a thing or two about tech advantage and warchests.
[/quote]

heh, have you seen how old my country is? Not even two hundred days and I bought a Manhattan project 30 days ago. I literally bought my 20th nuke 2 days before war broke out. But by all means teach me the wonders of war. I need casualties ^_^

Edited by Aeros

OOC: To answer your question, Xiph should have to play a full game of EU3 (1399-end) as the Byzantine Empire or some one province minor all the way through on the highest difficulty without cheats and without getting destroyed. If he fails, he can try again.
[/quote]
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/65o2mq.png[/img]

Too easy. He'd need to play as an American tribe.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1323556624' post='2872915']
[/quote]
It's funny because your alliance doesn't even know how to fend off a small band of rogues.

:smug:

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1323549301' post='2872794']
Make him give six GOD members 2000 soldiers as aid every ten days. It basically decoms their DRAs until further notice and stops him from taking part in tech deals at all. :awesome:
[/quote]

This is probably the best idea in this entire thread.

Its so evil, yet so tame at the same time. It'll completely destroy their econ lol

Also make it that he aids 2000 soldiers every 10 days to the lowest NS members of GOD. That would just be cruel

Edited by King Death II

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1323546552' post='2872766']
What should my terms for GOD be?
[/quote]

These two are by far the best:
[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1323549301' post='2872794']
Make him give six GOD members 2000 soldiers as aid every ten days. It basically decoms their DRAs until further notice and stops him from taking part in tech deals at all. :awesome:
[/quote]
[quote name='Wishywashy' timestamp='1323550832' post='2872825']
Make Xiph change his resources to furs and oil :ph34r:
[/quote]

He should also have to make a comic (up to BN standards, of course) about GOD getting rolled.

Heck with that, I'm obviously the best choice for Dark Lord. I do the tall, dark, and menacing look better than anyone else in GOD.

Plus, I love annoying people, so you'd have no trouble convincing other alliances to use us as a punching bag for the next 2 years or so.

Edited by Aloop