What should my terms for GOD be?

Vladimir Stukov II

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1323556624' post='2872915']
Do you really think that we haven't been waiting for this? That we aren't prepared to fight for a quite a while? We've been through worse, and we lived back then. Losing a war builds character. And Valhalla is frankly, not quite the military powerhouse any of us over here that were expecting. Asgaard and BN make up for it, though. In the meantime, I'm taking you on my way down as soon as I get out anarchy, and maybe you'll learn a thing or two about tech advantage and warchests.
[/quote]

Yea, you are prepared to fight for quite a while! Just look at your leader who had to spend 35 days in peace mode and is now in bill lock all due to three nations! Over half your alliance are useless nations that don't even bother fighting back.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1323579236' post='2873217']
Heck with that, I'm obviously the best choice for Dark Lord. I do the tall, dark, and menacing look better than anyone else in GOD.

Plus, I love annoying people, so you'd have no trouble convincing other alliances to use us as a punching bag for the next 2 years or so.
[/quote]

Ha. I do the tall, [b]dark[/b], and menacing better than you.

As much as I would love to see people pay for the BS they have pulled, this is a great time to put an end to old grudges and let the political landscape evolve into something new.

Frankly, and people will hate me for saying this, when the war is over, it should be over. White peace to all and move on.

Yeah yeah, there will be a point(and there already has) when I have given a very different view, but I want you to read the opening line again before you begin to chastise me.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1323556624' post='2872915']
Do you really think that we haven't been waiting for this? That we aren't prepared to fight for a quite a while? We've been through worse, and we lived back then. Losing a war builds character. And Valhalla is frankly, not quite the military powerhouse any of us over here that were expecting. Asgaard and BN make up for it, though. In the meantime, I'm taking you on my way down as soon as I get out anarchy, and maybe you'll learn a thing or two about tech advantage and warchests.
[/quote]
Blah blah blah. Really Ill be down their soon as well why dont we set a date. Weve done way more damage to you than you have to us so stop.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1323579091' post='2873215']
Force him to step down and appoint me as Dark Lord. C'mon. You know you want to.
[/quote]
No Chance bring back DARTH SEXY.

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1323579236' post='2873217']
Heck with that, I'm obviously the best choice for Dark Lord. I do the tall, dark, and menacing look better than anyone else in GOD.

Plus, I love annoying people, so you'd have no trouble convincing other alliances to use us as a punching bag for the next 2 years or so.
[/quote]
no just no

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1323684505' post='2875094']
As much as I would love to see people pay for the BS they have pulled, this is a great time to put an end to old grudges and let the political landscape evolve into something new.

Frankly, and people will hate me for saying this, when the war is over, it should be over. White peace to all and move on.

Yeah yeah, there will be a point(and there already has) when I have given a very different view, but I want you to read the opening line again before you begin to chastise me.
[/quote]
Brehon some deserve this attitude some dont.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1323684505' post='2875094']

[/quote]

The thing is that guys like Xiphosis and Ramirus are still going to be dicks at the end of the war so you might as well make them suffer when you can.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1323725983' post='2875610']
The thing is that guys like Xiphosis and Ramirus are still going to be dicks at the end of the war so you might as well make them suffer when you can.
[/quote]
you know, there's nothing those two hate more than being wrong