Third Time's the Charm

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1322912563' post='2860532']
I would like to congratulate Sparta on their blitz. Only a few hours after the DoW they managed to get over 60% of their alliance into peace mode. Now thats an epic blitz.
[/quote]

To be fair, they've had 60 percent of their alliance in peace mode for 3-4 days now...See sig for more details.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1322912844' post='2860535']
To be fair, they've had 60 percent of their alliance in peace mode for 3-4 days now...See sig for more details.
[/quote]

Clearly it would be unfavorable to be so efficient and be able to send so many nations into peace mode. Not at all a strategic decision considering the context or ramification of this very thread, right?

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1322911778' post='2860525']
Where are those Karma sigs with the Fark guy punching the IRON guy who jumps out of the trash can when you need them? Hey Farkers, does that sort of fighting and bravado toward IRON only work when you have overwhelming numbers at your back? Based on this DoW it would appear so. Good luck I suppose, I hear even beer freezes when the temperature drops enough. :)
[/quote]

Numbers or no, IRON's statistical plummet during Karma was truly epic. Jumping a party whose involvement is implied because you dislike them is at least as gutsy as just declaring on somebody who's already shooting. It also happens to be twice as fun(to watch, I haven't tried for comparison). And of course beer freezes when the temperature drops "low enough". Everything does.

I woke up this morning with a warmth in my stomach and joy in my heart. Thank you, Santa. I've officially gotten EVERYTHING I wanted for Christmas this year, and we're still three weeks out! Guess I'm gonna have to add FARK and FAN to my Christmas list.

[center][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/29ks8ao.png[/img]
[/center]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1322912563' post='2860532']
I would like to congratulate Sparta on their blitz. Only a few hours after the DoW they managed to get over 60% of their alliance into peace mode. Now thats an epic blitz.
[/quote]

First, put down whatever you are smoking or drinking.

Second, I know you are kind of dumb, and want to take cheap shots at us, but we have been in peace mode for a while, several days ago actually

Third, peace mode sometimes means the exact opposite of what you are implying, but I did not expect you to know this. Well, I did not expect you to know anything... :smug:

If I knew that NPO’s Declaration of Support for TOP and IRON would have resulted to another pre-empt against our alliance I would have not protested much in our forum. I personally did not want to enter a war that looked like we were going to be part of pummeling a beaten horse.

This is the best case scenario for NPO. Nothing get’s the Body Republic war juice flowing than a pre-empt on Pacifica.

I sincerely thank FARK and FAN for this. I can drink to this