Third Time's the Charm

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='foxfire99' timestamp='1322903500' post='2860469']
Big war for righteous fury it seems. Well have fun. For NPO's sake, I hope they run out of old enemies some time soon.
[/quote]

God I hope not. For a long time I believe NPO was concerned about losing (and I am not for one minute saying we are losing this). We thank you all for helping us get over that (o/ Karma o/ DH). Now... hell its just pixels, lets dance the dance. We missed her, we know her well and she is a damned good lover.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1322905773' post='2860485']
God I hope not. For a long time I believe NPO was concerned about losing (and I am not for one minute saying we are losing this). We thank you all for helping us get over that (o/ Karma o/ DH). Now... hell its just pixels, lets dance the dance. We missed her, we know her well and she is a damned good lover.
[/quote]
I hope you make them pay you massive reps. Even I think you guys have paid off your debts, and my thoughts on your guys are pretty well known.

I'm sure it'll be fun to have some serious help coming your way next update. Though anyone left in the NPO is thoroughly battle tested at this point. Take my word, Fark's top tier folds pretty fast.

Good Luck!

For like 5 minutes I kept staring at OP and thinking "...WHY!? WHAT!?"

And then all of a sudden I started loling and clapping to myself and I was like "wait, that's actually pretty funny".

FAN and Fark receive a gentlemanly tip of the hat and my kudos as always. I'll start priming my nukes for our inevitable entry.

Edited by Olaf Styke

What a brilliant move. I'm not sure of tactically astute it is but we should have more stuff like this, and even the 'lolwut' brigade or those banging on about RIA or Fark's treaty with Polar should admit that.

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1322890676' post='2859986']
I thought FAN had better taste then hangin out with Fark.....
[/quote]
What the hell gave you that idea?

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1322892596' post='2860163']
1. We didn't. 2. You just implied your ally sucks.
[/quote]
1. You did. 2. They do.

Alrighty then, time to dust off the ol 1,000-10,000 range of NS my nation hasn't seen in awhile!

Pacifica, it will be an honor and a privelege to lose my stats in your name.

o/ Pacifica

Where are those Karma sigs with the Fark guy punching the IRON guy who jumps out of the trash can when you need them? Hey Farkers, does that sort of fighting and bravado toward IRON only work when you have overwhelming numbers at your back? Based on this DoW it would appear so. Good luck I suppose, I hear even beer freezes when the temperature drops enough. :)

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1322907851' post='2860491']
I hope you make them pay you massive reps. Even I think you guys have paid off your debts, and my thoughts on your guys are pretty well known.

I'm sure it'll be fun to have some serious help coming your way next update. Though anyone left in the NPO is thoroughly battle tested at this point. Take my word, Fark's top tier folds pretty fast.

Good Luck!
[/quote]

Seeing this makes me truly believe that the end times of CN has come.

Fark: I was once diplomat to you, long, long ago. I thought you guys were alright. I still do, a bit, and despite this attack. That being said, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.