Third Time's the Charm

It took me 5 minutes to figure out exactly why you were the one to jump into this war, onto NPO specifically, rather than Polar's allies countering specifically. The strategy is smart, I'll give you that, but if it took 5 minutes for me to unravel it, it's incredibly transparent (OOC: I've been out of CN for 3 months). I appreciate the move, because I recognize that it would've worked perfectly in this world 4 years ago. Unfortunately, Fark, it is not 2007 any more, and so a move this transparent will not work out the way you so intend because alliances now have this habit of ignoring one of two conflicting treaties in a war to do what they want, or simply ignoring the first treaty activated in order to be on the side they prefer.

I'll give you kudos for having the cajones to make this move, though.

Edited by SeasonsOfLove

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1322890455' post='2859965']
ROFLMO really REALLY

Carefull FARK sparta is taking exams will they be there.
[/quote]

I just want to let you know that we failed our exams early this year and are looking to !@#$%* slap anyone who dares invade the holy land of FARKistan. Give'em hell lads. Give'em hell.

[quote name='Demetrus' timestamp='1322911872' post='2860526']
Seeing this makes me truly believe that the end times of CN has come.

Fark: I was once diplomat to you, long, long ago. I thought you guys were alright. I still do, a bit, and despite this attack. That being said, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
[/quote]
i think you owe me some money for using my image and catch phrase. 200 tech will suffice

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1322902308' post='2860454']
It's because they were responsible. NPO were the ones who talked Slayer into leaving FARK, trashing the alliance, and trying to pull all their new recruits to TF.
[/quote]

Except, GOONS were the ones that started the whole damn thing.

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1322920316' post='2860607']
Join MK and attack NPO.
Join Fark and attack NPO.

FAN has one goal, and they will do whatever necessary to maintain it. :P

But yeah, did not see this coming.

o/ NPO
[/quote]

I was just thinking who will FAN team up with next war to attack NPO.

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1322916819' post='2860577']
Why not attack GOONS?
[/quote]

Doing so would have brought down, upon that coalition, exactly what they've been working so diligently to avoid/delay - PB/DH involvement.

(Serious answer to what I presume was a tongue-in-cheek question, I do apologize.)

Kudos to FAN for their consistency, and to Fark for actually doing *something* (a breathe of fresh air really). No double-standards here, I don't condemn their actions - for obvious reasons though I nonetheless wish the NPO the best of luck on this front.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1322929928' post='2860703']
Doing so would have brought down, upon that coalition, exactly what they've been working so diligently to avoid/delay - PB/DH involvement.
[/quote]

That's one way to look at it, I think they did this to get their top tier beaten out of Umbrella's range before they could chain in.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1322912518' post='2860530']
Gotta give you some credit for this. Fight well, NPO & Fark.
[/quote]
What this man says. A breath of fresh air for CN. Ally or foe you have to admit this was a daring move that caught most of Planet Bob by surprise. Good luck to my TE teammates and to my friends in Pacifica. I think both of you got what you wanted.

o/ Fark
o/ NPO