Siberian Tiger Alliance Declaration

Tygaland

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1322388261' post='2853613']
Commonsense is a virtue no matter which alliance you are a member of last time I checked.
[/quote]
Yeah your right it is not the preserve of any particular AA, but it seems having the courage to fulfil obligations and having a sense of duty is indeed the preserve of selected individuals. I find it surprising that your or indeed anyone would essentially be advocating that running away is a better option than facing what comes with both guns blazing?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1322389194' post='2853618']
Yeah your right it is not the preserve of any particular AA, but it seems having the courage to fulfil obligations and having a sense of duty is indeed the preserve of selected individuals. I find it surprising that your or indeed anyone would essentially be advocating that running away is a better option than facing what comes with both guns blazing?
[/quote]

You know how most of us feel Cata :)

I wish STA the best of luck. It saddens me that an alliance so honorable is stuck in the position of defending Polar again. However, I fully expected STA to be the first in the fray, if anything else had happened I would have been shocked.

i must say in my 5 years plus i have seen very few alliances have as much honor and loyalty as STA you guys have never faulted from your stance for that i am honored to be on your side yet again ..

o/ STA

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1322367873' post='2853271']
Let's hope to Admin you're not the only one to come in and defend.
[/quote]
After watching NPO weasel around time and again since Karma your vigor humors me greatly. I sure hope you aren't the norm within NPO, if so any respect I had gained for them over the last few years just went right down the !@#$ter.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1322405320' post='2853724']
STA I love you guys, but this whole honour bit will be your downfall one day. :(

Also being allied to Polaris is just as bad.
[/quote]
You know, if that downfall hasn't happened by now, it's not going to happen this time either. The house will burn yet again and they will rebuild once more, I'm sure.

[quote name='Samus' timestamp='1322423548' post='2853926']
I don't think they'd want DH & PB to show their faces yet..
[/quote]

That really isn't the case here. We know we're going to lose... does it really matter who we lose to? Our line of thinking was that it would be pretty fun to fight Valhalla, for old time's sake, and we thought declaring on IRON would be more likely to facilitate that. It doesn't look like that's going to happen, but really, that was the ONLY strategy that went into deciding who we were going to declare on. Before we realized the Valhalla link, we were considering just asking IRON and TOP which one wanted to fight us more.

In situations where you KNOW you're going to lose the war you're about to declare, you can either whine incessantly about it or you can do what you can to make it as fun as possible.

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1322369070' post='2853327']
The avalanche has started, it is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Hi STA, hi RIA, hi UPN.
[/quote]

You just quoted B5 to get me to post, didn't you?

[quote name='leongsh' timestamp='1322382409' post='2853563']
You make STA sound like the continually humiliated and battered wife of Polar. Maybe they are :unsure:
[/quote]

I laughed so hard when I read this. Then I agreed.

Polar needs a restraining order put on them after this. No more treaties allowed. :awesome: