Jump to content

RoadRash

Members
  • Posts

    1,193
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About RoadRash

  • Birthday 05/19/1913

Previous Fields

  • Sanctioned Alliance
    New Polar Order
  • Nation Name
    Madison Park
  • Alliance Name
    tFhB
  • Resource 1
    Wheat
  • Resource 2
    Gems
  • CN:TE Nation Name
    RoadRash
  • CN:TE Alliance Name
    New Desolate Order

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    New York

Recent Profile Visitors

3,268 profile views

RoadRash's Achievements

  1. wow i don’t believe i missed this ….. did i lose ????
  2. so I’m like the doc hollywood of RE … thats right baby .. hey Paul i told you i was the most hated ….. and thank you wolfie for letting the world know your Mexico
  3. i love the way mexico talks to himself in these posts … OHHHH and i to will join the cause to defend jason 5 mill to anyone who can tell me how many multis mexico has
  4. can you take it easy on me now Mexico ????? i know I’m easy like sunday morning
  5. your welcome :. Spy Operation Results You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of MI Sopa Maruchan. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target the enemy Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and change their national tax rate to a level of 27%. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. :. Aircraft Attack Report Attack Type: Bombing Campaign Defending Nation: MI Sopa Maruchan (Xavi Guarneros) Defender Infrastructure Destroyed: 41.89 Defender Tanks Destroyed: 0 Cruise Missiles Destroyed: 0 Attacker Bombers Lost: Tupolev Tu-160 Lost: 0 Attacker Fighters Lost: F-22 Raptor Lost: 0 Defender Fighters Killed: 0 :. Aircraft Attack Report Attack Type: Bombing Campaign Defending Nation: MI Sopa Maruchan (Xavi Guarneros) Defender Infrastructure Destroyed: 39.12 Defender Tanks Destroyed: 0 Cruise Missiles Destroyed: 0 Attacker Bombers Lost: Tupolev Tu-160 Lost: 0 Attacker Fighters Lost: F-22 Raptor Lost: 0 Defender Fighters Killed: 0
  6. This will be your first ground battle against MI Sopa Maruchan today. You will be able to carry out a total of two ground battle attacks against MI Sopa Maruchan today. :. Aggressive Ground Attack About Battles Rashville MI Sopa Maruchan Attacking Ruler: RoadRash Defending Ruler: Xavi Guarneros Deployed Soldiers: 206 (1,055) Defending Soldiers: 10 (15) Deployed Tanks: 0 Defending Tanks: 0 Attacking Technology: 522.36 Defending Technology: 370.67 Attacking Infrastructure: 2,351.85 Defending Infrastructure: 444.39 Attacking Land Area: 1,282.921 Defending Land Area: 350.141 Attacking DEFCON: Defending DEFCON: Battle Strength: 2,781 Battle Strength: 26 Battle Odds: 99% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 1% Chance of Victory You cannot attack MI Sopa Maruchan at this time because their battle odds are at 1% and are not high enough to fight your forces. The government of MI Sopa Maruchan has just been sent into Anarchy due to their lack of security forces. Riots engulf the nation of MI Sopa Maruchan as your soldiers relax and enjoy their victory. :. Battle Results Battle Type: Aggressive Ground Attack Battle Outcome: Victory Rashville Casualties: 9 soldiers 0 tanks MI Sopa Maruchan Casualties: 6 soldiers 0 tanks Battle Details: Many of your soldiers lives were lost in this battle, even more than your enemy, but at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 22.208 miles of land from MI Sopa Maruchan. They also destroyed 36.784 infrastructure within MI Sopa Maruchan. They also stole 4.139 technology from MI Sopa Maruchan. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $1,080.56 from the nation of MI Sopa Maruchan. :. Battle Results Battle Type: Cautious Ground Attack Battle Outcome: Victory Rashville Casualties: 1 soldiers 0 tanks MI Sopa Maruchan Casualties: 1 soldiers 0 tanks Battle Details: The battle was a draw in the number of lives lost, but overall at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 20.533 miles of land from MI Sopa Maruchan. They also destroyed 34.010 infrastructure within MI Sopa Maruchan. They also stole 4.172 technology from MI Sopa Maruchan. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $5,348.76 from the nation of MI Sopa Maruchan.
  7. wheres all your money 8/25/2021 2:42:23 AM Rashville Ruler: RoadRash MI Sopa Maruchan Ruler: Xavi Guarneros Central Powers Gather Intelligence Success, Not Caught Details You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of MI Sopa Maruchan. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation: Desired Religion: Christianity Desired Government: Democracy Threat Level: High Tax Rate: 28% Number of Spies: 29 Last Nuke Purchase: None Last Wonder Purchase: 8/23/2021 Total Money: $2,969,507 Technology: 502.43 Levels Last Bill Payment: 8/24/2021 9:34:56 PM Trade Partners: None Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 0, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 4, Intelligence XP: 0 Assigned Generals: None Total Aircraft: 49 Aircraft Fighter Strength: 216 Aircraft Bomber Strength: 225 Navy Purchases Today: 0 Navy Vessels: Corvettes: 0 Landing Ships: 0 Battleships: 0 Cruisers: 0 Frigates: 0 Destroyers: 0 Submarines: 0 Aircraft Carriers: 0 Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. 8/24/2021 6:17:22 PM Rashville Ruler: RoadRash MI Sopa Maruchan Ruler: Xavi Guarneros Central Powers Sabotage IRS Proficiency Success, Not Caught Details You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of MI Sopa Maruchan. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target the enemy Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and change their national tax rate to a level of 23%. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. ohhh thats right you collect at 23%
  8. you see now mexico i have to buy air force i was having fun blockading you and stealing all your goodies but now because you get lucky with your 23 level 9 bombers I’m just gonna have to show you how its done and i love how you reply to yourself with wolf is so cute how you pretend to be 2 people
  9. you lie mexico …. stop it … you silly little multi
  10. ohhhhh man i don’t believe i missed all of this ….. i love you Paul and mexico i like how you used both accounts to post on this thread ….
×
×
  • Create New...